It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger in Talking Publicly About the Kuiper Belt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

1. Stewart Swerdlow is not "New Age." In fact, one expression he often uses is "New Age crap."
  2. Weather modification is a tool of the powers that be. There is no question about that, according to my research.
  3. Yes, the Illuminati know who he is. He is a Montauk Project survivor.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

In Montauk: The Alien Connection, which is his autobiography, Stewart writes about the incident that sent him to prison:

From the first few days that I began my new job, I realized that everything just was not right. The owners were four brothers, and they were mean and nasty. They had private meetings amongst themselves and gave out harsh orders to their employees. I soon found out that they were underhanded people with high connections to organized crime, banking, politicians, and big business. . . . Large sums of money were deposited in their commercial accounts. They also had strange deals with other distributors and manufacturers that not even their big eight accounting firms could figure out.

Shortly after I was promoted to controller of the company, one of the brothers began asking me to impersonate him on the phone with various vendors . . . I was also asked to write letters to other businesses under the guise of being one of the brothers. I did not like doing these things, but I also did not want to lose my job. . . . Unbeknownst to me at that time, Duncan Cameron, the lead psychic of the Montauk Project, was hired as one of the carpenters!

One day, when I had been employed there for about two years, my boss asked me to answer a phone call that he did not want to take. When I asked him what it was about, he replied that it had to do with stocks and the market. He further told me to do whatever the man wanted. He then left the building. . . . A strange voice told me a name and a company in Colorado that sold penny stocks. When I explained to the man that my company did not invest in them . . . I felt my mind become foggy. All I can recall is that it involved a company in Austria . . .

What followed for the next eighteen months was disturbing, mind-boggling, and horrific . . .

Now, I am convinced that I was physically manipulated in some way to commit this crime. . . .

I am of the opinion that Stewart was framed, and that he is doing very well just surviving the Montauk Project and going on to, in my opinion, make a positive contribution to society.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Prove It. You say that you've done research into this, and that you believe it to be true so let's see something more than just "accounts" which amount to little more than people just telling a story. For something like this there would have to be a massive paper trail, artifacts, building sites, let's see just a shred of that if you want to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying it's all bunk, people were thought to be lunatics when they said they were drugged by the CIA before MKULTRA was uncovered, but you've got to admit this all sounds like the plot of a really really bad b-movie. Looking at this from a rational skeptical perspective, it sounds like this guy is just a looser that wants to get away whatever he likes and think himself important. Anything other than that will require proof. I've run across a lot of egomaniacs like this in my time as a journalist, and in the end I really have come to seriously dislike them, and feel quite bad for the people they dupe into buying all of their stories.

So OP, why do you buy it?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks like it was a doozy of a storm!

June 18th Bow Echoes

Manmade? Think not.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Prove what? Weather modification technology?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Stewart was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot Productions on April 30, 2010.

Is this Project Camelot separate from Richard Hoagland's Project Camelot?
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

That link is to Kerry's Project Camelot page on Richard Hoagland.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He is a loony!

Stewart Swerdlow has been posting on his website about the fact that various alien groups have been amassing in the Kuiper Belt...

He probably selected the Kuiper Belt as his alleged "gathering place" because it is so little knonw to the average, astronomy-challenged, person.

It's esoteric, and so "out there" -- in order to give it that aura of 'believability' for his avid fans.....probably because in so many graphical images of the 'Belt' it appears so dense, like it's good cover or something. IT ISN'T!!!

Sheesh! These incredibly advanced "aliens" could park behind the MOON, and we wouldn't know it!!!

This guy is certifiably batspit crazy.....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So his credentials are being a part of a government program that there is no proof of ever existing. Not only that he claims to have lost his memory, which prevents people from checking into his background since he can just claim that that isn't his actual name. So, I fail to see how this is proof of anything since no part of his story can be verified at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This guy is certifiably batspit crazy.....

Hmmmm.

I don't see that you've shown that in your post.

But, you could be right! Who knows?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Prove what? Weather modification technology?

That would be a good start, but also how about some proof that your man here is not the paranoid fraud that others here on ATS, myself included have called him out on being.

On the issue of weather modification you said that we have to do our own research, while this topic has be extensively covered here on ATS from HAARP to cloud seeding this has all be hashed through and found to be wanting in results or worse, outright bunk. It's no secret that the governments of the world would love to have the technology to control the weather, the problem is that they haven't been able to make it work.

On the issue of your man here, your fellow members have brought up some serious allegations of hucksterism. Now I've studied the alternative press for years, it's a great resource for mainstream journalists to keep an eye on, and this is the first I've heard of this guy. If you can, I'd love to see some proof that he was involved in the program that he says he was, the Montauk Project, or that he isn't just out to make a quick buck off of the hopelessly impressionable in society. The Montauk Project is one of the great black holes in conspiracy theory, anything you want it to be it can be, because there's no evidence that anything actually happened.

If you've got some physical evidence here to share, it'd be quite helpful, otherwise I'd suggest a change in tone where you're not so dismissive of skeptics because there is absolutely no reason why anyone should believe a conspiracy without a shred of proof.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Montauk is one of numerous secret mind control projects, including MK ULTRA, Monarch, and many others, of a rogue, parallel government. The information is available if you take the time to research.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That link is to Kerry's Project Camelot page on Richard Hoagland

That's my point. Project Camelot is so far out there, that the Kuiper Belt is actually closer. Hoagland and the other cooks have gone from an interesting formation, namely the Face on Mars, to subjects that are so far out in left field that their "research" is laughable. Their approach is not much different from the "Numerologists" that see all sorts of things based upon numerical coincidences, and "hyper-dimensional physics".

He even claims to have predicted the election of Obama using hyper-dimensional physics:
www.redicecreations.com...

Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago! In this production, based on further application of this HD Model, Hoagland now presents never-before-seen clues to what America and the world may expect from this incoming, unique "Hyperdimensional Obama Administration"

Well, he's good for a few laughs, but it is amazing how many gullible people there are, that fall for that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The information is there for MKULTRA. Everything else is hearsay and conjecture. In fact Montauk is even less substantiated than most conspiracy theories. It is dependent on another unfounded theory, the Philadelphia Experiment. There is absolutely no hard evidence for any of these things. All there is are people making money off of gullible people by selling bad science fiction and claiming it as truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
"Numerologists" that see all sorts of things based upon numerical coincidences . . .

My research indicates that numerology is very important to the Illuminati.

"hyper-dimensional physics"

Sounds interesting. It's cutting-edge, right?

He even claims to have predicted the election of Obama using hyper-dimensional physics:
www.redicecreations.com...

Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago! In this production, based on further application of this HD Model, Hoagland now presents never-before-seen clues to what America and the world may expect from this incoming, unique "Hyperdimensional Obama Administration"

I wasn't aware of this.

I've read Hoagland's Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA, but I haven't been following his work so much. I'll have to look into this.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well, there ya go,have identified the problem:

I've read Hoagland's Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA

Congratulations...did you make it all the way through?? I tried, but there was only so much nonsense I could stand in one sitting....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Montauk is one of numerous secret mind control projects, including MK ULTRA, Monarch, and many others, of a rogue, parallel government. The information is available if you take the time to research.

How very convenient to simply go tell us that you're just know more than we do when we call you on your theories without giving us a bit of proof on it. You then go to make another claim that there is a rogue government, again without backing up your claim at all.

MKULTRA/MAJESTIC was a CIA program, with a few rogue projects within it under the CIA such as Donald Cameron's absolutely evil "psychic driving" experiments and the '___' brothel but generally it was under the direction of the normal United States Government. The Monarch Project, if I am thinking of the one you are talking about, was a series of Nazi genetic programs with the purpose of making a super-human. It's not exactly the most secret thing the Nazis ever did and wasn't the only program with that goal of theirs. Remember they were absolutely obsessed with racial superiority and any means were used to attain it, they were evil, but they didn't need a hidden government to make them commit horrors.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My research indicates that numerology is very important to the Illuminati.

That, in itself, should tell you something. Anyone that believes that "numerology" controls or even has SOME influence on the lives of human beings, really needs to get a grip on life. It also tells you that even if "modern day Illuminati" exist, they couldn't be that powerful if they think numerology will help them.
I just am amazed that in this day and age, there are people that actually believe that complete and utter non-sense.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The information is there for MKULTRA. Everything else is hearsay and conjecture. In fact Montauk is even less substantiated than most conspiracy theories. It is dependent on another unfounded theory, the Philadelphia Experiment. There is absolutely no hard evidence for any of these things.

I think it is unwise to brush things aside for lack of "hard evidence" in view of the subject matter in question. There are testimonials. I've spent a lot of time listening and viewing these testimonials and find them credible.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

The "real" Illuminati:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join