It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger in Talking Publicly About the Kuiper Belt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow has been posting on his website about the fact that various alien groups have been amassing in the Kuiper Belt and that the Illuminati are threatened by them.

Today's "Illuminati News" is on the topic of what happens when you challenge the powers that be:

June 19, 2010
Storm Attack
Last night we had a violent storm that forced into the basement for the first time in 6 years. The tempest came on rather suddenly after a call for nice and sunny weather!

On radar, I could see the formation of violent thunderstorms west of Chicago. It started bowing into a "U" shape, with the narrow part pointing directly at Michigan. I have never seen a line of storms shaped like that ever and moving directly west to east. It was if some invisible finger was pushing the line and reshaping it.

The winds were 90 mph/ 150 kph with large hail and unbelievable heavy rain. There was a warning that came up from the National Weather Service to head to the basement immediately and take shelter as these were dangerous storms with damaging history.

In Chicago, windows blew out of the 110 story former Sears Tower. Trees blocked roads everywhere in Illinois, Indiana and Michigan. A funnel cloud was reported in Niles, Michigan. A man was killed on the road in Michigan as well when a tree blew on his car.

Then, as suddenly as it arrived, it left. There is debris everywhere, but thanks to the Ultimate Protection technique and a team of Expansions people working on the storm, we are all safe with little damage.

We are being targeted. I know it has to do with my Kuiper Belt work. It has intensified since I started releasing more info and connecting to others who know related info.

Thei smeans the Illuminati are afraid of us. Good! They should be! But, they can stop it all if they choose.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interesting, so instead of the Illuminati just sending an albino assassin to make the guys have a "suicide" or a "car accident" they send a hail storm?

nah, not buying it. Seems like ramblings of a hyper-paranoid individual.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
nah, not buying it. Seems like ramblings of a hyper-paranoid individual.

You may want to do some research.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That same storm cell passed through Minnesota.

If you follow weather at all, you will know that due to unstable and moist air in the great plains right now, conditions are ripe for super-cell and tornadic activity from southwestern minnesota, iowa, missouri, illinois, wisconsin and michigan. This same condition brought on from a slow moving low pressure system that has caused week-long rains in the great plains created the moisture that is fueling these storms to develop. This same band of activity spawned a 16 tornado outbreak in Minnesota, killing 3 and injuring dozens.

Please, do not be so arrogant anyone as to think that someone would make a tornado because you spoke about aliens in space. You really aren't that important and a bullet is only 45 cents.

Oh, and the u shaped storm pattern is EXACTLY how every powerful storm looks. Welcome to watching radar.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

read other submissions and i would agree.

Typical Paranoid delusions. Where he thinks people are after him, mainly the secret service and crap.

These are so easily dismissed too, as if they were after him, he would have been dead in a week.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh, and the "Research" site you are getting this "news" from, is some whack-job trying to sell teaching you his "Ultimate Protection Technique' for $495.00!!!

Good thing that his ultimate protection technique stopped the evil illimunati tornado from getting him!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
. . .think that someone would make a tornado because you spoke about aliens in space.

The aliens in the Kuiper Belt is a topic we should be watching.

Stewart's recent post on the influences from non-Earth sources and the effect on the Illuminati:

June 8, 2010
Star Wars?

Many of you have been emailing me about what is going on with Jupiter and Saturn. You have asked if the Kuipers Belt armada has anything to do with the strange hexagon on the southern hemisphere of Saturn or the strange object striking Jupiter last week.

The truth is--no one knows for sure. There was no debris cloud after the Jupiter strike, so scientists are baffled. There has not been any news on the hexagon. The Sun has been acting strangely and solar experts keep changing their predictions for solar storms and eruptions.

However, knowing what I know and carefully observing all, I say that there is definite interference from a very highly advanced source, not of this Earth, that seems to be undoing what has been done by the Illuminati.

It is almost methodical and blatant the way the events are unfolding. When stories are dropped quickly with stupid or no explanations, then we know something was not right. The cover story was not prepared. So, it did not come from the Illuminati.

I am gathering more information which I will try to coherently put together and reveal at the right time.

And I do not think it is wise to brush aside information from a person of Stewart's background simply because he has not been killed.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

i must question your choice of the word albino. just curious. tho i do agree a little. this guy has an ego. ddoes he have proof of these aliens on the belt that i can see?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Swerdlow is out of prison?

When did this happen?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
please, if the man and his wife wanted to get the info out they wouldnt be tring to sell it to you. 11 pages of useless well you fill it in. some as high as 2000.00 bucks.
just sounds like some body doesnt want to work for a living, lets just peddle some bs to people and laugh at them at night while we count the money.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What
ever!

I rode that same storm out...just west of Chicago and it was a storm. Just a storm. AWESOME light show, but, just a storm. In fact three really good cells passed through and not ONE affected me or my family in anyway other than getting a good light show.

Sometimes...

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For open-minded individuals looking for information about what is going on, and who may not be familiar with Stewart, here is a link to a recent teleconference where he was given 15 minutes to talk about pertinent things that are happening on planet Earth. He's the first speaker of several: Camelot Teleconference Jun 2010.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You still haven't addressred the fact that he is trying to get rich off of his magical techniques...

I wonder if he could sell me some magic crystals or some special snake oils to help ward off danger as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Putting aside any belief in the sooper dooper aliens with such a vastly superior technological advantage over us puny humans and the obvious question of why, with such advanced technology, they need to hide from us in the Kuiper Belt...

I would have to agree with the others here. If the malevolent members of the dastardly illuminati were in any way threatened by this guy, he would already have shot himself in the back ofthe head twice or jumped out of a skyscraper or something. He probably just hasn't been taking his medication like he should be and thinks everyone is trying to "get him" now.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

If he is going to share his vast experience and knowledge with us, he has to have a way of making a living at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And his vast experience is what exactly?

Just asking for credentials from the snake oil salesman.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
And his vast experience is what exactly?

Go to my link above and do some reading and some research of your own.

It's always best to do your own leg work and thinking. Then you might trust it.

I've read two of his books and have listened to numerous interviews and viewed numerous videos of him and find him quite credible. Of course, this is my judgment call.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Stewart was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot Productions on April 30, 2010. During this interview, Stewart talks about the fact that he is subjected to microwave pulses that are shot at him at night. It is a very informative interview where he shares his background and his perspective.

There is a free archive of the interview posted.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
There is, I believe, a mental trap that a lot of so-called "new age" gurus fall into where they believe that they have come across some wealth of esoteric knowledge that makes them important. Now I in no way wish to seem that I am discounting all "new age" thinking through this, I have seen and researched some things that I absolutely cannot explain and met people with such incredible wisdom that I have to entertain the chance that they have tapped into something extraordinary, but for some, this issue exists.

A principal folly of this is that they believe their knowledge makes them a target. I believe that if you asked world leaders and the aristocracy about this man the OP is linking us to their response would be something along the lines of "who? never heard of him." Most likely they would not be lying in that case either.

Now as for the storms, I used to live in Milwaukee, which is a little less than two hours drive north of Chicago, and we had some absolutely incredible weather when I was there. I saw wind whip a trash can 5 stories up the side of a building! I've never seen anything like the Great Lakes weather anywhere else. Some of those storms get to the force of hurricanes and the people of the lakes cities just pull out their coats and keep on with their daily lives in the middle of it all. It's a place where massive storms from the plains hit a totally different air mass near the lakes and just do amazing feats of natural power. It's always been like that too. In Milwaukee there are many plaques and monuments to the ships lost in storms, and other weather effects, it's just part of life there.

To claim that this is any group directly pointing storms at you because of what you "know" is arrogant paranoia at it's worst. I am still under the belief that weather control is a thing only in science fiction until someone can conclusively prove to me otherwise. However the most damming part of this is the assumption of this man that they would turn it on him directly, now that is thinking highly of one's self.

Finally, why on earth would a group even do this, assuming the unlikely event that they even know who this man is an do want him silenced, why sent a storm to do your dirty work? Chicago is a rather dangerous city, it'd be quite easy to simply shoot him and make it look like a robbery gone bad or something.

To say the weather is the Illuminati out to get you would be like me blaming my ex-girlfriends for a guy cutting me off in traffic, just absurd.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join