It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hour Long Flotilla video that was presented to U.N. up on Youtube!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow. If there is a thread already up about this then please forgive. This is just amazing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

someone has posted a well supported comment this is fake his comment is below:
noonamr: The US Military Magazine; Veterans Today, has released confrirmation that the video which the Israeli Army sent to the Media of the tradegy on the Flotilla aid boat, showing Israeli commados as victims of an attack by activists, is in fact FAKE VIDEO, manufactured by Israel.
veteranstoday(.)com/2010/06/14/gordon-duff-dancing-israeli-film-studios-present-faked-attack-videos/

Please forgive my ignorance I do not understand the situation and what I should be paying attention to, would you mind explaining for me thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
All this proves is that this flotilla had ample time to comply with a sovereign nations order to dock at a designed port. Instead, they ran the blockade and paid the price for their stupidity.

The flotilla members should all be nominated for Darwin Awards.

No stars, no flags.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So the Israeli commandos stormed the ship with paint ball guns??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3bb88ed0f3c.png[/atsimg]

um?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol these things leave a blue mark, dude, that's serious.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm glad the truth is coming out finally.
This proves it, no guns were shot.

Even the blood shown in other films turns out to be paint from the paintball guns or whatever..

36:00- Israeli boats armed with paint guns get stun grenades thrown at them.

39:17- A reporter confirms no live fire has been shot from the boats.

40:13- "Sniper red dot" shown to be just wandering around one spot for no reason, no shots are heard, and sniper rifles don't even have red dots anyway.

41:40- Israeli commando descend! STILL NO SHOT FIRED!

THIS COMPLETELY AND FINALLY DEBUNKS THE CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ARMY SHOOTING AT THE BOAT

42:09- "Peace activists" in some kind of futile attempt to attack the helicopter.

42:50- First shot?

43:15- Second shot? Could these have been the shots out of kidnapped guns that started the whole thing?
At any rate this is definitely not the sounds of a massacre..

43:34- Live fire(?)- Probably the first shots of Israeli soldiers.. It should be noted that moments from landing on the deck the Israeli soldiers were beaten, thrown off, and taken below deck, so this comes after their lives were in danger.

43:30- First wounded? No blood, is seen...

43:37- Live fire.

44:06- Definitely no blood on this guy... So probably wasn't shot..

44:27- All the members of the challenger 2. Not a hit list.
It says stuff like- Defne Y- An Algerian delegation consists of 20 members, 10 parliament members and 4 journalists.

46:00- Wounded people (only light wounds though).

47:47- Back on deck.

51:28- People waiting to ambush the Israeli soldiers, still willing to fight in spite of shots being fired. What are they trying to accomplish? Martyrdom?

53:32- First severely injured person. :\

58:42- The announcement to stop resisting.

Finally the truth comes out!!

This should put Israel in the clear on many subjects.

Is anyone still claiming that Israel shot at the boats prior to boarding?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yeah, there were a lot of lies. But sadly,bottom line is that people were killed. Those surely were not peace activists, but they were not terrorists/militants either. They were there to protest against Israel and to create confrontation. This is not justification to kill. I do not blame commandos who acted according to their training in impossible situation. And i do not blame rioters ,despite their provocation attempt that grimly over-succeeded.
I do blame Israeli politicians who dropped it all on the military, and i blame top military for doing it in very inapropriate way.
Rioters should be dealt by riot police with appropriate weapons, non-deadly ones, and paint ball gun or pistol are not those. So instead of Hollywood style operation with helicopters and commandos trained to kill, Yasam policeman who are used to deal with this kind of violence without need for shooting in heads were better choice.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
All this proves is that this flotilla had ample time to comply with a sovereign nations order to dock at a designed port. Instead, they ran the blockade and paid the price for their stupidity.

The flotilla members should all be nominated for Darwin Awards.

No stars, no flags.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Violater1]

is "sovereign nation" what you call a facist state because in that case we can agree but what give this so called "sovereign nations" the right to board a ship in international waters when it is heading towards another sovereign nation to deliver aid.

The flotilla members had courage and fought againt cowards with machine guns and stun granaded who try to enfoce zionist rules on the world.

First blood and we know who fired first.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I guess the peace protestors all shot themselves and i watched the video also and your comments don't seem to quite fit the picture we are seeing but good try anyway.

maybe you will suport us in demanding the rest of the confiscated fottage is also released if as you say it's suports the theory that iserail did no wrong.

anyway let me say welcome to a new member on the site.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You have agree Eliad has spent some time on the video, lesson learnt by me! I spent the whole time of the video, (as of now) looking at people and what they were doing as it happened, not taking note of the video times..why, because it is a video! And why in the name of Harry did the Israeli troops use paintball guns? remember the Israeli government intelligence had initially said that there were known Hamas aboard, that amounts to the Israelis using their own troops as cannon fodder if there were real guns aboard, instead of pipes, catapaults and pepper spray. Eliad can't have it both ways, either the video is in real time, or it is not, and no time for the make up artists.
This one account from an Israeli Captain, no mention of painball guns,

www.haaretz.com...

Paintball guns were used, seen in the video anyway,

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

As long as people speak the way you do without knowing what they're talking about there will never be peace, there will never be understanding.
You probably think I'm some propaganda tool by the Israeli government, or some blind idiot, or maybe I'm just evil enough to hide the truth from you, using lies and deceit.

Or maybe I just live here.
Maybe I know the people.
Maybe I've been in the army.
Maybe I know how it works.
Maybe it's not the country it was 40 years ago.
Maybe it's not the country it was 8 years ago.
Maybe it's not the country you were led to believe it is.
Examine the truth in everything you see.
Now use your eyes and look.
Think what you would have done in this situation.
Put yourself in both sides' shoes and think.
Look at articles and news brought to you by people with an agenda and think.
Are you getting the truth here? Or is this what they want you to think?
Am I getting two sides of every story?
Do I even care?

Do you really think an Israeli is so different than you?
Do you really think they're born evil or something?
Do you really think you can put yourself in the shoes (army boots) of an 18 year old forced to carry a gun to a war zone where the enemy has no uniform, has no limits and has no mercy, having to live or die only to defend the ones you love, only because it's your turn now to do so, as it was your father's before you, as it will be your son's, and then expect yourself to make the right choice time after time after time? And then be expected to live with the results?
And then be expected to allow your enemies to rearm?
At the expense of my children and my children's children having to fight an organization that wants only their blood on its hands?

If so you fail as a human being.
You fail in understanding nothing is ever black and white.
You fail in understanding that we are our fathers' sons, but we refuse to be their mistakes.
You fail in seeing the humanity on both sides, the reason on both sides, the outcome on both sides.

Israel has made many mistakes in its dealings with terror. But then again, no other country in the world has had to deal with terror the same as we do.
Not every step was a step in the right direction.
But we've made and are making some good progress.
Labels and hate will do nothing but slow it down.

Now open your eyes.
Read my comments and watch again. I didn't mean for anyone to skip to the parts I've highlighted, I've only put them down as an index, to give a chronology of what happened.
Watch it.
Whether you trust me or not, it doesn't matter, all that I've written is true.
Are you so blind that you can't even admit that no shots were fired prior to descent? That the commandos might have been in real danger prior to opening fire?
That your precious peace activists might have lied to you?

This video should at least put doubt in your heart.

And I do wish the Israeli government release all the films, but even then, if they show Israel did nothing wrong people would only claim that it was doctored, will they not?
Also Israel has been releasing films.. But only the one it chooses.
Evidently those that it did release show people saying they wish they can be martyrs for the cause, and showing their leaders inciting them to kill and be killed, saying this journey will end only in one of two options- Get in to Gaza, or martyrdom.

Thank you for welcoming me.
With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I will agree with you on two points- It should have been Nachshon, the prison riot control "commando" who should have handled it, and yes, nobody should have died, any loss of life is regrettable and sad.

But these men, who might not be terrorists, still threatened the lives of the commandos. It doesn't matter what would have happened, as we can argue about that all day long, it matters what went through the commandos' heads- The thought they were going to die if they don't fight back.
And can you blame them? Soldiers have been thrown to lower decks, they've been beaten, stabbed, and wounded, and to top that all off, three soldiers were grabbed and kidnapped, and now god knows where they are and what's happening to them.
But there's more, some of the rioters came with the intention of martyrdom. They admit so on tapes being interviewed saying- "I tried to become a martyr on one flotilla and didn't succeed, I tried on a second one and didn't succeed, and now on the third one with the help of Allah I will succeed".
Their motto was- get to Gaza or die trying.
I can't even begin to comprehend this mentality.

I wish it all ended differently.
But if those commandos hadn't had their pistols, they could have been dead.
And you know what?
Show me a way to effectively control an angry mob with non lethal weapon when you have about 8 guys versus 80.
This would have ended in bloodshed no matter how it would have been done.
No taser, no pepper spray, no paint ball, no non lethal weapon could have penetrated the vests and masks they were wearing. What would yasam and nachshon do had they been there?
I wish I could say I can think of a way it could have ended differently.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I will agree with you on two points- It should have been Nachshon, the prison riot control "commando" who should have handled it, and yes, nobody should have died, any loss of life is regrettable and sad.

But these men, who might not be terrorists, still threatened the lives of the commandos. It doesn't matter what would have happened, as we can argue about that all day long, it matters what went through the commandos' heads- The thought they were going to die if they don't fight back.
And can you blame them? Soldiers have been thrown to lower decks, they've been beaten, stabbed, and wounded, and to top that all off, three soldiers were grabbed and kidnapped, and now god knows where they are and what's happening to them.
But there's more, some of the rioters came with the intention of martyrdom. They admit so on tapes being interviewed saying- "I tried to become a martyr on one flotilla and didn't succeed, I tried on a second one and didn't succeed, and now on the third one with the help of Allah I will succeed".
Their motto was- get to Gaza or die trying.
I can't even begin to comprehend this mentality.

I wish it all ended differently.
But if those commandos hadn't had their pistols, they could have been dead.
And you know what?
Show me a way to effectively control an angry mob with non lethal weapon when you have about 8 guys versus 80.
This would have ended in bloodshed no matter how it would have been done.
No taser, no pepper spray, no paint ball, no non lethal weapon could have penetrated the vests and masks they were wearing. What would yasam and nachshon do had they been there?
I wish I could say I can think of a way it could have ended differently.

With respect,
Eliad.

Hold on Eliad, what are you saying? one of my links mentions "terrorist" and " activist" while talking about the same entity. Only a few were wearing a protective mask of any description. The same links I posted mention "only being armed with a paintball weapon" so who exclusively among the boats and helicopter were armed with lethal weapons? well, at least one military Captain from the helicopter, he's the guy who "Managed to get to a lower deck" and then "Managed to jump overboard" after using his [real] gun.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

All of the commandos had a paint ball gun, and a real pistol in case anything went wrong.

The activists/terrorists/whatever you want to call them it doesn't really matter, had on their flotation vests and gas masks, which meant they were pretty much protected from any paint ball gun.
I am talking only about the violent ones.

And I was talking about non lethal weapons, the ones that don't kill, like paint ball, stun guns, etc..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad,

A keen analysis of the video footage submitted, I agree with all your observations and as always respect your restraint in dealing with those that do not wish to be educated.

Kind Regards,

Skellon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad,

A keen analysis of the video footage submitted, I agree with all your observations and as always respect your restraint in dealing with those that do not wish to be educated.

Kind Regards,

Skellon.

"No lethal weapon could have penetrated their vests and masks they were wearing" some observation that, from Eliad. Do "both" you and Eilad think that people are so stupid.

new topics

top topics

join