It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India - Land of missing children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Something more from the Unreported World series. A documentary about the trafficking and kidnapping of underage Indian girls who are thrown into prostitution.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Yes very sad and happening everywhere, not just in India...

Some very well connected people are in control of this.

S&F

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Fate has some disturbing ways to show where people need to be in life. This is why humanity is a failed species.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Flawed, but not fatally. Optimism must prevail.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Fate has some disturbing ways to show where people need to be in life. This is why humanity is a failed species.

The most psychopathic among us are the most driven. The most driven are the most likely to be successful. This is all that is necessary to explain the current world we live in, or any previous for that matter.

At least in the feudal days, once and a while a benevolent ruler would come to pass, albeit rarely. Nowadays, the entire system is rigged and rotted from within.

But that does not mean that humanity itself is in trouble. If we were such a doomed species, we would have collapsed LONG ago. The fact that we have not only survived, but are currently posing a fatal threat to the PTB, is testimony to our greatness. I think you suffer due to a limited perspective.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

the easiest way to become wealthy is by trading in illegal things , and definitely prostitution is one of them, and nobody can do anything about it because it's a mafia of its own.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I couldnt have said it better myself. I hope you dont mind if I steal that tidbit about psychopaths being driven. Ive tried to express this idea a couple times, but you hit it on the head! Star for you!

new topics

top topics

join