It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And nerdling hits it right on the head.

You have made at least two assinine, erroneous and insulting statements in this thread beginning with your very first post. Each one has been proven to be ridiculously FALSE...and you won't accept it.

1. The majority of stories on ATSNN are NOT terror related.
2. The majority of stores submitted by members, or written by staff are NOT easy cut and paste stories.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh no no no, exactly! You and your friends dont know what the hell im saiyng, and what i wanted to be a normal discussion about ATSNN to encourage something else to be submitted to ATSNN has turned into something that everyone will now be against me for!!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673 Oh no no no, exactly! You and your friends dont know what the hell im saiyng, and what i wanted to be a normal discussion about ATSNN to encourage something else to be submitted to ATSNN has turned into something that everyone will now be against me for!!
So stop now. End this back-and-forth. And go show us, by example of quality news posts, exactly what you're looking to see. It makes sense... no? [edit on 12-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The only news i have seen on ATSNN is abut terror, and demands by other nations. Nothing happy, and technological... I would like to ask that that kind of news wont be ignored please. It evntually gets boring to only hear about terror... Can't we report something else too?

Thats my original reply! There is nothing offensive there. YOU turned into crap this thread is now! Really i actually thought you were helpful, an nice!!
my arse!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Enough. Lock down.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sorry, had to sneak this in here.

NO STORIES ABOUT SKATEBOARDING DOGS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join