It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Tells Cleanup Workers They'll Be Fired If They Wear Respirators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
BP has issued warnings to workers cleaning up the Gulf Oil Spill that if they wear masks to protect themselves they will be fired!

The workers have been wearing protective gear as reccomended by health officials. And BP does not like the way this projects? Who (or what (not people but in the case of BP) is to be held in ransom for this $$$$$$$$$$ disaster?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can you tell me this ?Are these workers paid citizens who applied for this job or are they contracted from other sources or just volunteers who want to help and who is paying their wages.Is there an abundance of workers waiting for a job that whoever is paying them can hire and fire whenever they like,knowing that there is hundreds more who will do the work.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If it's true, it sounds like some sort of OSHA violation to me...

...not that BP seems to care much about such things like violations or worker safety.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why on earth would anybody have something against these masks? I just does not make sense.

I think BP should be very interested in keeping the helpers as healthy as possible or we will get a situation like the firefighters and helpers on 911 had.

The whole thing almost seems like this situation is being made as bad as possible from every angle.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
Why on earth would anybody have something against these masks? I just does not make sense.

I think BP should be very interested in keeping the helpers as healthy as possible or we will get a situation like the firefighters and helpers on 911 had.

The whole thing almost seems like this situation is being made as bad as possible from every angle.

Because if the MSM get hold of pictures or video of cleaners in respiraters then the people may actualy wake up and realise they are being duped on the severity.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have THE way to solve this problem. It's 100% foolproof and is Guaranteed to work.

You put 25 of BP's most senior executives in a room, and open fire on the first 10 from Tony Hayward down. You say to the next guy in line still standing, "Congratulations. You're the new CEO of BP. Don't screw up."

It's almost like they so do not care about who they hurt, they are so evil they dare flaunt it. That is Insane. This company Must be seized by the Government. That is the Only course of action at this point that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not that I am saying that this isn't unbelievable but....

MOXNEWS.COM....

I HAVE 2 SUBSCRIBERS! WHEN I GET 100 I CAN DO THIS FOREVER!

I am looking at MSNBC if I am not mistaken and unfortunately, in my book, I need at least three other independent sources before I take their word.

Don't know...

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Please join the discussion in the existing thread on this topic, found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

new topics

top topics