It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Zenith?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hahaha, yes another clue. Wait this is fiction? aww man.

No, seriously though. Its about having fun.

Instead of following all the nonexistent trails and creating our own hints for some of the delusional conspiracies that we create on here I think that it is also fun to follow trails and conspiracies that do have real clues, hints and yes, conclusions.

I like to follow the purely hypothetical theories that we come up with, but its also fun to follow some fictional ones that do actually have real developments and things to discover and connections to make and a real conclusion.

Does one play video games because they really think it is a reality and that they are actually involved? No, a game is played for the experience and joy of playing.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

I think the problem is that this isn't really the right place to discuss an ARG, even one with an ATS connection.

I alerted this thread so the mods can move it if they see fit; I would guess it'll land somewhere in BTS if they do, but maybe in the ATS Games Forum.

I have to admit, I'm really impressed by the groundwork laid for this game: blogs, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter accounts going back for a couple years. Pretty in-depth.

And I'm tempted to keep following the trails and collecting the videos, even though video editing isn't my thing so I'd probably never do anything with them.

edit to add: I'm also really amused to see that this came up on ATS as a possible legit conspiracy before the game started here

[edit on 9/2/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This isnt the first time an element of this trail came up on ATS. There was a thread about itanimulli.com. That website, i have noticed, is actually a part of this game as well. I didnt follow the thread too much so maybe the revelation was eventually made, but amusing nonetheless.

The best ARG's are the ones that arent noticed as being a game.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cardinal_fang

Thank you goes out to Elevatedone for the link that in turned answers what is Zenith.

What is Zenith? (Part 1)

Simply Put: there is a global conspiracy to slowly bring control over all aspects of human existence into the hands of the sociopathic elite of who are commonly referred to as, “The Illuminati“. This secret society, made up of free masons and elite banking families are about to bring their plan for a New World Order to fruition.
Source: priestoftruth.blogspot.com...

Interesting site.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join