It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Oil Disaster Appears To Be The Fulfillment Of Nostradamus 2-62

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The gulf oil disaster appears to have fulfilled one of Nostradamus' most famous prophecies. The Century 2 Quatrain 62 prophecy. The prophecy reads in English as follows:

Mabus shall soon die, there will come
A horrible slaughter of people and animals:
At once vengeance will be seen,
A hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet shall pass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let me break down why I believe this could be a prophecy about the gulf oil spill.

First, it gives us the name of Mabus. This refers to the current United States Secretary of the US Navy, Ray Mabus. Mabus is also the former governor of Mississippi. Barack Obama has now put Mabus in charge of dealing with some of this mess.

Obama picks Son of the Gulf Ray Mabus to lead restoration

President Barack Obama's selection of Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, a former Mississippi governor, as his go-to person in charge of developing a long-term Gulf Coast restoration plan won widespread praise Wednesday.

Read more:
www.miamiherald.com...

Second, we are told that there will be a "horrible slaughter of people and animals". Well, we know that animals have already been killed in mass by this oil disaster. But there are also some scientists that are claiming that the chemical toxin dispersants that have been released into the ocean and the air by BP during their "clean up" can also cause a mass die off of people.

For example:

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America

A dire report prepared for President Medvedev by Russia’s Ministry of Natural Resources is warning today that the British Petroleum (BP) oil and gas leak in the Gulf of Mexico is about to become the worst environmental catastrophe in all of human history threatening the entire eastern half of the North American continent with “total destruction”.

Read more:
www.eutimes.net...

Some information about Corexit 9500

As stated in MSDS, once it had one, Corexit 9500 can cause central nervous system depression, nausea, and unconsciousness. It can cause liver, kidney damage, and red blood cell hemolysis with repeated or prolonged exposure through inhalation or ingestion according to the MSDS.

Read more:
www.valdezlink.com...

Corexit 9500 is the main chemical dispersant that is being used by BP according to various sources, such as for example:

BP Embraces Exxon’s Toxic Dispersant, Ignores Safer Alternative

It has been confirmed that the dispersal agent being used by BP and the government is Corexit 9500, a solvent originally developed by Exxon and now manufactured by Nalco Holding Company of Naperville, IL.

Oil is toxic at 11 ppm while Corexit 9500 is toxic at only 2.61 ppm; Corexit 9500 is four times as toxic as the oil itself.

Read more:
www.protecttheocean.com...

So this can explain the slaughter of people and animals. Then we are told "when the comet shall pass." This could be a reference to the comet McNaught:

Bright Green Comet Easy to See This Week

A bright green comet is streaking across early morning skies this week, experts say.

Comet McNaught C/2009 R1 has been steadily gaining brightness and will be most brilliant through June 16, during its closest approach to Earth at about 105 million miles (170 million kilometers) away.

Some predictions say the comet—best seen from the Northern Hemisphere

Read more:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

I believe that the vengeance and the 100 hands being talked about in the prophecy could refer to the United States Senate. Perhaps it is a reference to the 100 US Senators enacting some sort of martial law police state due to this oil disaster. The thirst and famine that is mentioned in the prophecy could be caused by the chemicals being widely dispersed in the air over the land, which could cause crop failure and the pollution of drinking water by the chemicals penetrating into the ground water sources, which would also make it impossible to provide water for the food crops.

I'm not sure about this last part yet because it seems that this part of the prophecy has not yet happened yet. Anyway, I am not saying for sure that this is fulfillment of Nostradamus Century 2 Quatrain 62, but it does seem to match it very closely. I think we need to keep in mind that this particular quatrain of Nostradamus' is long believed to be a prophecy of the Antichrist coming to power.

So if this is indeed fulfillment of this Nostradamus prophecy and if indeed the 100 hands and vengeance does refer to a martial law police state being enacted as a result of this, then this could indeed mean that according to Nostradamus, Barack Obama is the third Antichrist, following Napoleon and Hitler. Because this particular quatrain is believed by most Nostradamus scholars to be the quatrain that describes how the third Antichrist comes into power.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Could be but it could also be interpreted to fit many other scenarios as with most of his Quatrains.It all comes down to the interpretations by individuals.
The only person who really knows is Nostradamus himself and for all we know he could have just made it all up.I'm not saying your off track but this can be made to fit numerous scenarios.
www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Whereabouts in this do you mention the part were Mabus dies?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is a very compelling thread. Thank you OP.

What disturbs me the most is the accuracy Nostradamus displays when naming the first two Anti-Christs;

Napaulon Roy = Napolean

and

Hister = Hitler

Although the rest of his prophesies are vague and open to biased
interpretation, his accuracy for naming the first two Anti-Christs gives me
pause.

If you factor in bible prophesy, (with a third of the sea dying) it becomes
even more compelling.

As events unfold in the Gulf, if Ray Mabus does appear to take charge, and
the MSM gets behind him, he could very well ride a wave popularity,
politically speaking. No that he needs to be the next president to fulfill
this quatrain, (Mabus, as I interpret it, seems a lesser player) all that he
needs to do is become a major public figure. And then of course, he has
to die. But the possibility that his name becomes mainstream is quite
likely.

All in all, this is more than a little compelling to me. Folks have been
carrying signs foretelling "The End Is Near" for so long now it has become
blase'...But I'm beginning to wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am just bring up your thread because it may be right on. I was doing some searches about Mabus in connection tot he Gulf Oil disaster and found your thread.

Although I doubt in this dimension mabus is the anti christ I do think that it is more like a collaboration of several agencies working together to stop the possibility of a golden future for our planet and all life here.

top topics

join