It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's regional popularity soars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Found this Al-Jazeera video:

www.youtube.com...#!

Turkey's popularity in the Middle East has soared following its denunciation of Israel's deadly raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla last month.

Turkish flags and posters of Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish prime minister, have been prominent in demonstrations around the world protesting the Israeli attack.

In the Gaza Strip, a growing number of newborn babies have been named after Erdogan.

Meanwhile Turkey says it will not send its ambassador back to Israel unless it receives a formal apology for the attack, that left nine people, mostly Turks, dead.

Al Jazeera's Rula Amin reports on Turkey's rising popularity in the region.

www.youtube.com...#!

All of this was done by practically trying to help Palestine, and at the same time American people probably ask why do they hate us.

Think about it, all America has to do is help Palestine, but we know America is more influence by Israel than Israel being influenced by America.
Obama/Israel clash was just a ploy

The confusion comes when you think about all those Patriots who speak the same blabber spoken to them by the TV, and then they go around blabber the same blabber like parrots.

[What I want to ask them is this:
How do you feel when knowing Israel controls your beloved America? How does Patriotism program you to approach this fact?

How does it feel when Israel is the main reason why America is hated so much around the world, especially Muslims world?

How does it feel when I say America is the puppet of Israel, not the other way around?

How does it feel knowing that all those Arabs who want to kill you, is because of Israel. How does it feel for you not to have the power to say no to Israel?

How does it feel when knowing that you don't have to spend trillions of dollars for security against big bearded terrorist, especially when your economy is F'd, how does it feel when knowing Israel is forcing you to spend that much money?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Agree with all you say but.

How does it feel to be named Erdogan ???

Pity the children

Ohh S&F

[edit on 19-6-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

HAHAHA ^^

Erdegon actually sounds cool, like one of those mid evil fantasy based characters lol

Or maybe Lord of The Ring.

But definitely sounds like World of Warcraft material.

One of my boys gonna be name after him, and I'll tell him to grow a mustash

I like a self respected man, but I don't like someone like Hilliary Clinton, who is self respecting but stupid, or pretense stupidity.

Have you seen how she walks out of UN every time Ahmadinejad shows US double standards, which is 100% true, and no one can deny it.

WOW, truly shows her pretense stupidity.

join