It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admitted Freemason A Prominent Figure Within We Are Change NYC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

reply to post by JoshNorton

Understandably brother's, however if a mason does indeed not follow the rules put forth he violates his word and honor as a man and mason. I wouldn't consider that walking uprightly eh?

Also in regards to qualifications ,the internal qualifications are what dictates a mans actions and conscience. While it should be encouraged to have an external demeanor and respectful attire, we are all equal. Whether we wear the finest silks one can afford or some who can afford barely one suit we do not judge by appearance but by the actions and words of an individual to show true character.

I always say a man given the gift of eloquence and wisdom in exchange for exuberance and the niceties of life is much happier and well off then someone who has only the finest things in life but no way to share it or is not willing to share who will eventually live an unfulfilled life.

p.s.- Solomanskey- If you read this can you U2U me about the masonic forum you use. I'd very much like to participate

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LurkingSleipner]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The point of the matter is simply: does it matter?

He's a Freemason.

He's not a Freemason.

Either way he's a guy who does what he does based upon his own personal beliefs .... whether he's a Mason has nothing to do with anything.

It would be no different than ATS analysis the book clubs I belong to.. or my posting habits on other portions of this vary board!

The only point in which he's a Mason and it matters to me would be admitting him into my Lodge. Otherwise.... what's the point you know?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The problem with masonry, and i dont think guy does a good job convincing me of anything about masonry, is what he himself admitted. We our 'dual'. Just as elites play the good guy, so is this guy capable of conveying a picture that isnt exactly true, but moreso fit within a wider conxt, which justifies an act of lying and pretension by saying it will ultimately serve a good end.

This gnostic attitude, which is typical of paganism, is why you should be careful, if youre a non mason, in believing what people like hm have to say. The philosophy defiitely utilizes the dark and positive sides of the prsonality, and if were talking of CG Jungs particular form of gnosis, gnosis is about the inculcation of the natural fnction of the world, just as there is light and darkness, good and evil, in the macrocosmsos, without tension contradictiom, so should one incarnate within his 'self' an awareness and integration of this principle within his lower consciousness. I believe Jung called this individuation, the process of self realization.

This is also from the man who wrote that a healthy marriage must be a unfaithful one. (in a letter to freud) and throughout his life he had extramarital affairs and ven his wife stood in his place when his sustitute wife, a jungian psychologist herself, died. This is the world of gnosticism. where chastity, fidelity, is looeked at with condemnation and disgust, as something to be derided as 'self righteous' and too self depriving, almost torturous for one to withstand.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is not an ad hominem, but did anyone else notice that our OP Freemason cannot spell the name Solomon? (Sol-Om-On)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join