It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admitted Freemason A Prominent Figure Within We Are Change NYC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Before I begin, I'm a Freemason. I've been a member for several years. I found a video which I found to be very interesting, as it shows a man who is a leading member of an anti-NWO organization,we are change NYC. In this video, he speaks about the varying elite organizations and how it relates to himself as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. I would like to dispel rumour and inuendo, in order to "deny ignorance". This video does a remarkable job at this, IMO.

______beforeitsnews/news/77/779/Admitted_Freemason_A_Prominent_Figure_Within_We_Are_Change_NYC.html

[edit on 19-6-2010 by solomanskey]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am almost certain that Freemasonry, in general, is not nefarious. It's certainly possible that elements within have corrupted, but many people believe that Freemasonry in and of itself, or that perhaps the upper echelons are evil.

If Freemasonry is evil, then this man - a 33rd degree mason - must have been at least aware of it or party to it, and I find that hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ah yes, my main man, Manly Palmer Hall. A great mind, a great Philosopher, and a great man.

You spoke of varying "elite" societies "within" or "affiliated" with Freemasonry.This is in absolute fact, true. However, not all of them are nefarious. Some are simply more "spiritual" IE, "the preistclass". Some like the Jesters (google Jesters interstate transfer of prostitutes) could very well be considered systemically corrupt. But the actins of this group do not refelect ( or should not) on Masonry as a whole, because these men who committed these acts were no members, though they held dues cards.

As to 9-11 truth, I think one, or all of these groups had somthing to do with it: Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral, Club of Rome, etc. ET AL. These groups having NOTHING at all to do with Freemasonry and everything to do with the power and money elite. These groups require money or power to be a member, not simply a belief in "God" as does Freemasonry.

I wish people would remember that the founding fathers went up against THESE VERY SAME PEOPLE, on the pain of death, in order to secure rights for "the common man". The founding fathers being primary a bunch of Freemasons!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
cool guy,nice to see a member giving an interview

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by solomanskey

Seems BS to me, a young, white, scruffy student Rastafarian with a girl who's amused by what he's saying talking of Masonry to strangers who he had been following for some reason? And he's supposedly a 32nd degree Mason and we Are Change NY Guy?

No, not buying it, I can buy a masonic belt of ebay if I want and get a few mates to record me and spout off things about masonry that are all over the web, it doesn't make me a mason though.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hew im also angry when rastafarians get all the girls,just get a rasta haircut.
if there is proof that he is a mason,then dont hate

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans on this guy being a Mason. Much more likely, he got the belt at a second-hand shop and is spouting stuff about Masonry that he's Googled. As soon as he says "rogue....elite...uh....dark...black Masonry, evil Masonry", he's outed himself as being a poser and not an actual Mason.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A simple google on this guy gave me

this picture and this link a background history on Craig P. Fitzgerald.

First picture looks like the real deal imo.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

ANd for your information i must say that Mason´s accept all free men from all levels of society´s hierarchy. Do not let scruffy looks or other "visual" things lure you, Sun Tzu writes in "Art of war" that anyone who underestimate ones enemy has already lost their battle.

Best regards

Loke.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Loke.]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
reply to post by solomanskey

Seems BS to me, a young, white, scruffy student Rastafarian with a girl who's amused by what he's saying talking of Masonry to strangers who he had been following for some reason? And he's supposedly a 32nd degree Mason and we Are Change NY Guy?

No, not buying it, I can buy a masonic belt of ebay if I want and get a few mates to record me and spout off things about masonry that are all over the web, it doesn't make me a mason though.

You obviously haven't been to many Masonic lodges! No problem, there are people of every shade and religion. Rastafarian being a religion that qualifies! Though I'll admit, outside of NYC or another big city, Masons tend to be much more Conservative. But it's very plausible to have a man that looks like this gentleman in an NYC lodge, where it says he's a member.

I have verified this man's membership via official Masonic channels. Where do you think I found out about it? The topic is all the rage on a forum for Freemasons. Yes we have our own of those too. And yes, you have to be a member to get in.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
reply to post by lifttheveil

ANd for your information i must say that Mason´s accept all free men from all levels of society´s hierarchy. Do not let scruffy looks or other "visual" things lure you, Sun Tzu writes in "Art of war" that anyone who underestimate ones enemy has already lost their battle.

Best regards

Loke.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Loke.]

What exactly makes us the enemy? Is it the monthly fish fry? All of those delicious baby Cod we murder in order to feast on their flesh? Muahahaha!

Yes there are many "scruffy" Masons, including this one! Masonry is the ultimate leveler, there have been Presidents of the United States, sitting in lodge with plumbers, electricians, 20 somthings still living with their parents. Your position outside of the lodge is entirely immaterial inside.

All that is required to become a member is a belief in God, a sufficient history of being a law abiding citizen (no felonies) and a positive attitude towards the craft. plus you have to ask one to be one. Don't know any? Go to any town in the U.S and find the Masonic lodge. Go inside and ask for the Secretary. When you find him, you tell him, "I want to become a Freemason". Thats exactly how I came to be a member!

This Fitzgerald brothers politics would offend a good portion of Masons wherever he went. But the thing is, politics and religion, the two main dividers of men, are forbidden, on the pain of expulsion, inside the lodge.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Mmmm.. I dunno, I've met Freemasons that believed in a secret Masonic order, the NWO, and things we typically expect of anti-masons. Of course, they believed they were "the good guys" ..
Masonry accepts all kinds, and thus we get some of the weirdest of the weird ya know.. so who knows, he may or may not be a Mason, I don't think he's said enough for me to decide either way without meeting him.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"Rockpuck",

Hey "Brother!"

While I would have to personally meet him as well, to fully verify before communication could take place, this information came from a highly reputable source within the S.R leadership, via a post on a very secure internat forum for Freemasons. For what it is worth!

Best,

solomanskey

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think there's no reason to beleive he could not be a mason based on what little info is in the video and the other picture with his degree. There's no reason to really doubt it, if you really wanted to find out (why I don't know) a call to the rite there could probably confirm it.

There is nothing in Masonry to govern your political or conspiracy views. As another said in the more rural areas masonry is a bit more conservative, but that is only because those areas, tend to have more conservative people and the type of people who are attracted to masony tend to be patriotic. Even in my own very conservative lodge I have heard all sorts of conspiracy theories......I have my own to be sure......though they'd don't tend to be the flaky kinds usually....(i.E. loose change nonsense etc) This guy does seem a bit flaky, but I don't know him and it's hard to know his views based on this short interview....clearly though the guy making the video seems a bit flaky.

Masonry is a sytem of building a man into a more virtuous and honorable person, and if all degree lessons are taken truly seriously (they seldom are) than it is also a system of expanding your knowledge and education in the sciences, arts, history, religion etc.....though only a handful of mason delve deeper into the mystical and educational side of masonry. I think any Fellowcraft degree can remember the importance of this placed on them, and must ask themselve if they have lived up to that search for knowledge and understanding.

Even in the rural areas, You could say be in a lodge in country Alabama and have a Baptist, Catholic, Unitarian, B'ahai and Muslim sitting together as brothers in the lodge breaking bread, and discussing all sorts of things. Masonry does not seek to force one view on many but rather be a cement of bringing together many from different backgrounds and views. Religious and political views rarely interfere with the views by the lodge. Our purpose is more geared toward finding common ground and realize we must work together either for our local comunnity or national one if it is to work as a peaceful society.

Politically masonry is not as active as it was in say the 1700's, certainly at that time masonry was very active and did in fact serve as a launch board for many of the worlds revolutions....but ALWAYS with the goal of bringing a greater say and representation to ALL citizens.....NOT an elite. Masonries values are quite opposed to elitism. Our values are humility and charity .......it is rather hard to truely charitable and amass a fortune at the same time, though not impossible. In any case most masons tend to get by, and much of their extra income ends up going right back into the community and their lodge.....elitist is NOT what one thinks of when in a lodge.

SOmeone mentioned "dark masonry" as being a proof that this guy is not legitimate. I don't agree, I think I understand what he means by this. There are MANY MANY organizations that model themselves after masonry, just about every college frat (bonesmen included) have largely plagerized the Masonic degree system, secrecy, and modes of teaching values. There are much older groups as well, or say the mystical groups OTO, RC etc that use much of masonry's structure....some are of a same mind.....However some such groups have values quite at odds with the cultivation of active benelovance that masonry teaches. In that they take masonic symbols, and structure and then apply a selfish, and self serving world view and values.....they might be called "dark masonry" there is of course no such term in masonry itself....but it's an apt description.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Indeed. When such folks call Masonry "evil", what they're really saying is that it's non-Christian. And in the twisted minds of our critics, everything non-Christian is inherently "evil", while everything Christian is supposedly "good".

Obviously, such folks aren't very familiar with the real world.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
WeAreChange NYC wrote an article answering the controversy on Craig being a Freemason however they deleted it, but i was able to get a cache version

please check out the article at
crotchshotradio.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by louiebee
WeAreChange NYC wrote an article answering the controversy on Craig being a Freemason however they deleted it, but i was able to get a cache version

please check out the article at
crotchshotradio.com...
Shame they deleted it. Seems like a valid response to the issue at hand.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hard to say one way or another without questioning the individual, or testing them. however one thing to note is masonic regalia, as far as I know is not allowed to be sold to non-masons( i.e.- not having completed first 3 degrees in blue lodge). Second, once owned, Masons are not allowed to sell their own regalia. It may have been his family heirloom or he may just be a brother. Mainly we should remember to not judge others by how they look to make decisions on their character or what they believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingSleipner

just sayin

I know what you mean, but the rules aren't always followed.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingSleipner
Hard to say one way or another without questioning the individual, or testing them. however one thing to note is masonic regalia, as far as I know is not allowed to be sold to non-masons( i.e.- not having completed first 3 degrees in blue lodge).
Well, such rules only apply to those who accept them. If a Masonic rule says only Master Masons may wear the square & compasses, only Masons are really expected to follow such a rule.

Mainly we should remember to not judge others by how they look to make decisions on their character or what they believe.
So you're saying it is internal, and not the external qualifications of a man that should recommend him to be made a Mason?

[edit on 7/26/2010 by JoshNorton]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join