It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My entire computer set up collapses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It looks like it was hit by an earthquake.

The Logitec z-340 woofer is the only thing holding any of it up. Looked down and saw a morphine suppository half eaten from about 10 years ago.

I guess there was some junkie mouse running around.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
that is realy interesting I mean here was I looking to find a good thread to read and wham I read yours and suddenly it all makes sense life the multiverse, greys, the illuminati, the bp oil spill, I thank you for your post Im sure that alex jones and david icke will soon be in contact with you as well, to thank you for your thread and makeing all of their theories into hard fact, you my friend have a brain greater that of stephen hawkins carl sagan and einstein mixd together in a food blender, please tell us more about your logitec what ever and your I cant be botherd to remember blah blah blah blah blah...........

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
what?

what?

what?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Did a friend/family member get to your PC whilst you were logged onto ATS? that's the only logical explanation I can think of for your ever so enlightening thread.. or maybe it was the morphine induced mouse??

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
maybe this is some sort of code we have to break and those who do will get s cookie

new topics

top topics

join