It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Activity May Destroy The World In 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Solar Activity May Destroy The World In 2012

thesop.org

0diggsdigg

Signs of the times: America at war with two countries and possibly a third before President George Bush leaves office, gas exceeding $4, food prices going through the roof, mortgage crisis, AIDS pandemic, terrorism, exotic new diseases, global warming, celebrity bimbos exposing their nether regions, surfeit of reality shows, overpopulation, nuclear proliferation, health care crisis...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.magnetism.com

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Note: This is my interpretation. I am not forcing you to believe it. It is in a letter format. This will also talk about the sun explosion and end of world and religion. I wanted to tell more people about this.

You read my messages but do not reply.

I have a message about the first story in the bible. It's as far as I know it, the truth based on advanced logic. I've been trained in the mathematics, engineering, and science fields, which are God's languages of his reality, our reality.

You remember me talking about my interest in advanced generator technology. That was no lie.

Let's get back on the topic

thesop.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In regards to your thread, I’m sorry I don’t get your point.

You say the world will end in 2012 I get that you are just making a statement.
Then you link to an article that expounds on personal feelings of world tragedy. Ok..

Then you link to a magnetic perpetual motion machine.
Honestly I’m left scratching my head here.

Can you elaborate on what your trying to say?

Sorry if I’m being dense.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

You were told not to reply i think,thats why i am replying to you but you don't know what its about either.I'm confused as well, maybe thats the whole point of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
People, the world is not going to end in 2012. jesus this 2012 stuff is getting out of hand. The sun goes through solar cycles every 11 years, the magentic reversal of its poles. it pust out intense radiation and heat..the SAME it has always done, for the past 4.5 billion years people.
of course, it could explain the 3 mass extinction of the dinosaurs, which they think was caused by extreme volcanism, solar activity being the least favorible to belive.
I mean, IF enough plasma and radiation came our enough, anything electricl would shut down, cars, computers electrical grid. worst case scenario..its so intense with speed, our atmosphere is ripped off the planet* that seems kinda far fetche though, compared to somcuh radation, the ozone just depletes. wede wake up one moring, as soona s sunlight hit is, wede burn n fry.
eh who knows, it could be a mass exctinon thing of nature, or not. i just choose to think ats all rubish in a professional manner.
this whole 2012 nonesen, comes fromt he western world twisting the mayan calnder around, into a doomsday scenario. in reality, the mayan calnder states its the end of thier time and a new beginning for anything, wtihin thier beliefs, thats all it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think its just NASA fearmongering people into oing out to buy as many goods as they can, to stimulate the economy*

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Go stand in the sun , its burning people alot faster this year than last or any other year ive seen, something is up

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't agree with this article. Check out this national geographic article on the sun for more info!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Hope I contributed!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Well it is about time. Get out a pocketknife and whittle. Create Something.
Lewis and Clark didn't have GPS for goodness sakes.
The Wright brothers built it in the barn, drew straws over who was gonna
go first. A hundred years ago, but you folks need a little talk box on your
dashboards to tell you which way to go. Can you blame the Illuminated
for taking advantage of you? Before you blame them ,take a good look
at yourselves and the useless eaters that surround you. You devour the
planet and all its species so you can wear your cheap labor imported
sneakers. Brought to you by an add in between the glimmer slop of
American Idol. Sorry for the harsh truth folks, but truth it is.
Rise above it, and smash it down....Throw your TV in the Dumpster while
your at it. And never for get to say thank you.

On the Level?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Ziggy, I respect your logic, but at the rate we are going, it will be over
in 100 years or less. That is Humanity. So your right , the world may not
end. But we surely will, at least civilization as we know it. Respectfully ,
Wildmanimal

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey the sooner the better... Really why worry about something that you cannot control. Maybe it happens, maybe it won't. Who really cares, and why should they?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The thing is, NASA does talk about the possibilities of a intense solar year but they dont use the words 'end of the world' or 'destroy the world' in their articles. This kind of use of words are added by the people posting.

I dont think ATS should allow that people start a thread about NASA talking about a intense solar cycle...and then ADD THEMSELVES that it means 'end or destroying'.

NASA has updated that it will be 2013 that the cycle will be intense...but again, they dont say it will be a 'end' or 'destruction'.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Anything that happens in 2012 is due to TPTB or a natural disaster. All the hype about comets, solar flares, aliens etc is baloney.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

That's bunk. It's not burning anyone any faster. The only change I see from last year is the better spread in precipitation.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey1

The Solar Cycle will not destroy the world.

Our planet's been hanging out in the Milky Way for some 4.5 Billion years, why is it that people believe they can predict the exact year (and sometimes exact DAY) on which its going to come to an end? Think about it, our planet has survived asteroid impacts, ice ages, massive volcanic activity, warming periods, etc etc etc etc for 4.5 Billion years and not once in that time has life gone extinct.

Plus science tells us the sun is not even half way through its life cycle and has another 4 Billion years at least. In that time I'm sure there will plenty of sun spots, solar storms, etc but none of them pose a threat to the planet as a whole. A few might fry satellites or cause power outages but aside from temporary loss of infrastructure and the chaos that might ensue from that I think we're pretty well off as far as the sun is concerned.

This 2012 thing is just another Doomsday scam being peddled to the paranoid and gullible masses by some pseudoscientists and new age con artists.

top topics

join