It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY significant should be located at this coordinate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you could put these figures into correct astronomical coordinates that would be at the very least a start. It would also imply that you know exactly where it is that you are talking about. Because at this point there are an infinite(ish) number of places that you could mean.
As it's been said, we need a starting point and an actual place to look.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A very interesting thread, and while I make no claim to be able to understand a lot of it, I appreciate the amount of work and intelligence you guys on here put into it.
It makes me glad to tune into ATS, when I began to tire of the OMG,
my pet dog had a dream and we're all doomed type of crap that takes this place over.
Keep up the good work and keep posting.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I don't think so, the majority weigh things on kilograms.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Double post - phones fault

[edit on 19/6/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of the 19.5 degree theory

On a larger scale.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Phi point is really in Alpha Centauri, so when you say Mecca, really not even close in light years.
We have know this for long time , but sorry no where on Earth is close to Phi point, you guys are in slum area of Universe, sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

thanks for clearing that up.

but if those distances were applied from and to other points on the planet, it could correlate to almost anywhere? when a+b are placed across the world map and correlate in more than one direction, i can't help but think: That map is just a creation of this modern society. ie. I've seen a few American maps that base their own country as a meridian line, rather than having the Greenwich meridian as central. If that was the case, it would be a completely different kettle of fish.

all seems very clever, but still only coincidential.. And heavily laden with islamic propoganda if i'm honest.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Phi point is really in Alpha Centauri, so when you say Mecca, really not even close in light years.
We have know this for long time , but sorry no where on Earth is close to Phi point, you guys are in slum area of Universe, sorry.

the phi point for our planet is Mecca. I will say it again the phi point has to be intersecting with the other phi points. Not just one bye itself.

Again I did it for the observable part of the universe.(93 billion light years)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Still no images? But why? I thought this could be pulled up on google earth/sky easily? I cannot from my work computer, but I really thought that before anyone else commented or argued the theory of this post, they would at least look at where the coordinates point to, and post that image as said in the very begining of this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
they would at least look at where the coordinates point to, and post that image as said in the very begining of this thread.

There are no coordinates though at this point, that's the issue, well one of them anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by googolplex

the phi point for our planet is Mecca. I will say it again the phi point has to be intersecting with the other phi points. Not just one bye itself.

Again I did it for the observable part of the universe.(93 billion light years)

What the hell is a phi point? I googled this and I can't find anything on it. Why would it be in Mecca for that matter? Sounds like some made up religious garbage. Are you religious? Are you just picking an arbitrary point here? I still don't get how you're determining which direction in space this new point would be. Up from what reference point? Do I just pick an arbitrary point and go from there or is there a specific point to start from? This make's no sense at all!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Actually I need help doing this any body care enough to help me?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Well it wouldn't be easy, you need a starting point like the the longitude, latitude and altidude of where you would be looking. You can get that from stellarium pretty easy. Then you would need a fixed time, somewhere in the past, present or future that is alligned with the direction of the object you want to see. You would then use this time to calculate the movement of where it should be at any given time afterwards.
But you really need to know where it is first so that you know what to be looking for aswell.

I don't know, my brain isn't up to it, i may be wrong but i can point my scope at the correct coordinates but it may not be powerful enough, you need to be very precise in your maths. Maybe you can find an online starmap with distances to compare.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's awesome. Imagine how long it took to figure that out. I'm gonna try and figure out anything I can with that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think the easiest way to disprove it is that it relys heavily on the ratios of land mass - well go back a few million/billion years and the land masses were not in the same space then so the ratios are thrown out the window.

Now, seeing as the video speaks of the creator doing this deliberately.... immediately the ratio calulation is flawed and thus eliminated.

Case closed surely??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join