It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY significant should be located at this coordinate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You guys remember my thread about calculating the size of our universe right?
If you don't here is a link............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I finally finished the equations for the division of B/C.Where A+B=C.(inner event horizon to Earth((A)) and the outer layer of the inner event horizon to the outer event horizon((B))and found that my answer was 1.647.)

I wasn't off by a lot I did it very accurately. (Which is why it took me so long.) That is only 29 off from my number of 1.618

So I decided to find the phi point for the observable part of our universe.And after a long process I found that that point is exactly 505,929,000.0009006 light years to the left, 95,232,000 light years up, and 476,160,000 light years straight.

This is from the Phi point of OUR planet. This point just so happens to be located at....

Well just watch the video to see for yourself.( You have to remember I have done this on a universal scale.If the universe is indeed a black hole, which turns out that it does seem to fit if the universe is in a black hole.)

Well thats it post any questions, comments, concerns, and conundrums here please.

I also want to mention what do you guys think it is? I personally think it is a habitable planet or something of that order located there.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sorry bro.. you didn't post a link to your other thread and the video isn't there. I am very curious to see what work you have done. It sounds interesting. I hope you can get it all together!

Edit to add: Video is working, going to watch.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by BluePillOrRedPill]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Thanks I forgot while I was getting the video.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Great thread and good job on the math ,but im not seeing the big picture here could you help abit?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?
Great thread and good job on the math ,but im not seeing the big picture here could you help abit?

Well what I am saying is that when I calculated it the total distance C(The distance from Earth to the outer event horizon of our universal black hole.) divided by B the distance from the outer layer of the inner event horizon to the outer event horizon is equal to 1.647. I did it very accurately but I still didn't do it exactly.(When it is done exactly then it should equal to 1.618.)

Now in the bigger picture I thought that the phi point is used to denote something very significant. So I decided to find the phi point for the entire universe. Then I got to the coordinate which I showed above. But that is only if you are located at the phi point on our planet.

But if you are not you might have to adjust it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Oh ok. So theoretically there should be something of signifigance at this particular location?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

Yes

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well tell us when you find out what it is.
All joking aside though it would be pretty sweet to find out.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?
Well tell us when you find out what it is.
All joking aside though it would be pretty sweet to find out.

Yeah just say hey Nasa there is somethin' really cool at that coordinate. They are like what is it? You are like I don't know I just wanna see it!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
not a mathmatician or anything, but if the a/b points are reversed won't that then give another phi point on the globe,
as well as working with these points on a given sphere (earth), where n,e,s,w are start points, the placement of phi will be numerous depending on which way the globe then faces.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

If you didn't get it, at end Christianity is disproved and Islam is true Religion, because the Jews lost out and are no longer the chosen ones.

c=a+b who do you think invented algebra, the arab peoples

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
not a mathmatician or anything, but if the a/b points are reversed won't that then give another phi point on the globe,
as well as working with these points on a given sphere (earth), where n,e,s,w are start points, the placement of phi will be numerous depending on which way the globe then faces.

It is the Phi point which is intersecting at all ways. As you see in the video it shows it being as phi for the planet and shows it at different angles.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I honestly had no idea that the Arabs invented algebra. I wish they wouldn't have because i despise math, but i kinda got the hint as the only religion in the video being discussed was islam.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Watched the video, but couldn't hear it due to environmental issues here...

So where/what are the coordinates? Are they Earthly coordinates, or coordinates of a point in the universe? Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan

Watched the video, but couldn't hear it due to environmental issues here...

So where/what are the coordinates? Are they Earthly coordinates, or coordinates of a point in the universe? Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere.

From the Phi point of our planet(The Kabbah) it is found at exactly 505,929,000.0009006 light years to the left, 95,232,000 light years up, and 476,160,000 light years straight.

They are coordinates for outer space from an earthbound view.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yeah I get that,
but if you draw a line from mecca, directly through the earth sphere to a point on the other side of the globe, that point then also has the same means and distances from the different directions being calculated.
just my way of understanding.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
yeah I get that,
but if you draw a line from mecca, directly through the earth sphere to a point on the other side of the globe, that point then also has the same means and distances from the different directions being calculated.
just my way of understanding.

You can tell by looking at the map that this place ends up being in the water if you were to do so directly.

So I guess they concluded to use the other phi as that part would show no significance rather than it being phi as the other side shows much more significance.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
[edit on 19-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
redgy's point is exactly what came to mind for me as I watched that interesting video.

What redgy is stating is that the point where Mecca is located is not the only point on the Earth which would fit the Golden Mean measurement. We, humans, have come to view Earth a certain way, with the Northern Hemisphere being "up" and the Southern Hemisphere being "down". However, I do not believe that there is any reason why we could not reverse that perspective and view them the other way around. So, by considering the Southern Hemisphere as "up" and the Northern Hemisphere as "down", you're turning the map 180 degrees or spinning a globe upside down. If that were done, at what point on the planet would the Golden Mean point lie?

EDIT: The reason we're asking is because by turning the map or globe upside down, this should show that there is a second Golden Mean point. Any idea where it is located?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by John_Q_Llama]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
That video just annoyed me. It just used the calculations to it's own ends.

Saying that the ONLY golden mean point on the earth Is Mecca. When taken from a human created points. Howver the same can be said for any point along that same latitude, or inversely along the corresponding southern latitude point.

Or let be really crazy and turn the earth only 90 degrees going N to S or S to N, and you could say the same only each and every corresponding point of interest along that particular X/Y axis.

Statistics have to be shown to be able to prove anything statistically.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join