It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Muslim BANNED from UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
One up for Theresa May the UK Home Secretary!

She has banned this piece of turd from coming to the UK.

Zakir Naik....a BS preacher of ISLAM, A HATE preacher who claimed “every Muslim should be a terrorist” has been banned from Britain.

I think this is great. Now to work on the rest of them. Ban them all. In fact anyone who is remotely suspected of being an undesirable should be rounded up and Deported in the worst conditions imaginable.

We need to take a stand against certain religions (well in my opinion, all religions).

I say ban all people we suspect of being supporters of Islam to enter Britain. Now this would solve out first problem. Reducing their numbers and make them feel unwanted, alienated and scarred.Then deny their benefits as most live off the government with their 200 children. Then deny them access to the NHS. Set up a new medical system for them called WDC (We Don't Care) and all the medical staff should be trained at the poorest veterinarian school we can find.

I know some good genuine muslims will get caught up in the foray but as American Generals say....."whats the problem in gunning down and killing 95 innocent children if we get the 80 plus terror targets at the same time, been a good day at work"

Anyway, time for a change and time to stop the rot in the United Kingdom. Theresa May will be the one to do this....she is already against every sort of minority group from same sex adoption to people who enter the country without being able to speak English. Now she can really get her teeth into something all TRUE Brits hate - the rise of Islam in our country!!

Daily Star

This is how we need to be dealing with the Extremist Muslim in Britain. Let them know they are not welcome. They incite hatred, pedophilia, rape and homo bashing and spitting on soldiers...as stated in the following article!

EDL all the way please.

Muslim violators!!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

I am a Bigot..

So, if we took the time to actually pull out the subject matter of your post worth discussing, we would be left with about 5 words.

Being proud of ones culture and identity is solid. Generalizing everyone else is green.

Proud of the EDL..? Fine - but remember, your national identity is tainted with the colonization of numerous lands...

Double standards suck, huh..?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Funny that your avatar says "Calling all races to unite." Is that unless they are brown?

On topic, it's great that this guy is banned from Britain. Those that preach hate should be banned.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

Zakir Naik....a BS preacher of ISLAM, A HATE preacher who claimed “every Muslim should be a terrorist” has been banned from Britain.

Actually I have seen Peace tv, many times, where Dr. Naik does programs and NOT ONCE IN ALL THE TIMES HAVE I SEEN HIM EVER SPREAD ANY HATE OR ANYTHING OF THAT MATTER ON THERE.

Here is a biography of him from peace tv.
peacetv.in...

I am more worried about the news source which showed it. I am questioning it and I would like to ask if this news source has posted some hoaxes.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Theresa May will be the one to do this....she is already against every sort of minority group from same sex adoption to people who enter the country without being able to speak English. Now she can really get her teeth into something all TRUE Brits hate - the rise of Islam in our country!!
[edit on 18-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

But it's okay that she isn't at all biased huh!

Sarcasm people

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Don't be confused into thinking that the EDL is just another far right white hate group.

it is not.

One of it's main leaders is Indian.

What they are supposed to be (without infiltration from Far right clans) is anti extremist islam, preaching on home soil.

You know JUST the sort of thing the US has been advocating since Sept 12 2001.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Funny that your avatar says "Calling all races to unite." Is that unless they are brown?

On topic, it's great that this guy is banned from Britain. Those that preach hate should be banned.

that is where you are wrong. Religion and race is DIFFERENT. I am supporting the fact that Theresa May banned known HATE speaker. IT has nothing to do with color my friend. Learn the difference between color and religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Don't be confused into thinking that the EDL is just another far right white hate group.

it is not.

What they are supposed to be (without infiltration from Far right clans) is anti extremist islam, preaching on home soil.

Nicely said. At least someone knows what they are talking about.
Someone has to stand up for British Rights in England.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Actually I have seen Peace tv, many times, where Dr. Naik does programs and NOT ONCE IN ALL THE TIMES HAVE I SEEN HIM EVER SPREAD ANY HATE OR ANYTHING OF THAT MATTER ON THERE.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

Well you have your opinion, which to me is perfectly legit. However I am wondering whether people on this site would advocate him seeming he share the views of many on here, maybe he shares many views similar to those on here...who knows..but you yourself seem to brand him a spreader of peace no hate! Here is what he has in common with many on here he states:

"I've Got The Proof" That 9/11 Was An Inside Job"

followed by his reasoning,

Muslim Cleric accused Bush of 9/11

And here is what he said about Osama....not very peace loving my friend. Stop watch that BS peace TV and look around at what these people are really saying.

3.Dr.Zakir Naik on Fight against Enemies of Islam and Osama bin Laden.

Dr.Zakir Naik has spoken in the intense and explicit context of a fight or enemies of Islam. Of course, Dr.Naik did say that he supported those who fight against the enemies of Islam. He (Dr.Naik) does not know whether Osama bin Laden is a terrorist or he trains terrorists. But if Osama bin Laden’s fight is against enemies of Islam, Dr.Naik said that, “I am with him”. (Mr.Noor Mohammad asks this correspondent to search for NDTV YouTube video session, “Walk and Talk” where this subject is discussed in detail)

Sounds like a nice guy....maybe you might not like it but he is a terrorist lover and hater of anti Islam!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

it is not.

OK this is the thing I do not understand though about the EDL

The name is ENGLISH defense league, but are you taking the whole of the UK to be included. or just the English?

As it seem to me to be somewhat of a contradiction to support British rights in England. I ean it's either British i.e,. the UK or It's England. from Carlisle to Shrewsbury and across.

Don't get me wrong I understand exactly what is going on here, and the motivation. had I been in Luton that day I would have done the dame. And I agree the English (whatever colour skin they are) need to defend their country) Really it is time we took back our hertiage, and culture.

But one complaint. I just really really REALLY wish you guys would drop the football hooligan chants, and general loutish behavior. I know this way is now the way things are in England, But it does not have to , and should not be this way.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Well the EDL has set up its neighboring unions, the Welsh Defense League, the Scottish Defense League, The Ulster Defense league.

So I was reacting the British in England need to take a stand. Becasue the Cleric was Due to talk in England as far as im aware. I think he was going to give a talk in Birmingham and a few other place in England. I am supporting British Interests as a whole but was talking in terms of England becasue that is where is was coming to! I hope that makes sense now.

I agree with you there on the EDL's methods. However I am a supporter and do know many in the group through various old boy associations and such. I though am not a member as my job clearly states that I can not be an active member of any activist group...and as they EDL are not really a political party yet and have still to fully organize themselves into a force that has a message that can deliver prosperity and clarity as well as acknowledge all applicable laws, I can only watch from the sidelines and sympathetically cheer.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I believe the Holy Bible - yet I distance myself from organised religion, they are all corrupt, and Christianity twists the Bible out of shape.
Of all religions, islam is the most fundamentally evil one. The koran is the work of Satan.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Got my coffee this morning and clicked on a thread that said the president should have a killswitch for the internet. ???

Then I click on this that says people of the UK should be vile and full of hatred and make all muslims feel afraid.

Maybe I should just go back to bed, or maybe I am still asleep and having nightmares.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

it is not.

How exactly is this violating your rights? I really, really, want to know.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
no one has a problem with normal muslim people,or any other race.
but if theyr extremist and bad people,if theyr proven to live with 200 children ot welfare then no one cares what color you are, OUT!
bravo op!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Got my coffee this morning and clicked on a thread that said the president should have a killswitch for the internet. ???

Then I click on this that says people of the UK should be vile and full of hatred and make all muslims feel afraid.

Maybe I should just go back to bed, or maybe I am still asleep and having nightmares.

Perhaps you should put your glasses on when you get out of bed next time. The person banned is saying that all muslims should be terrorists. Should the UK embrace such a person? I'm glad someone at last has had the balls to say that this is wrong.
I have no intentions of making muslims feel afraid. It is probably not their fault that they were born into a religion that is difficult to leave, and is intolerant to non-muslims - infidels. islam is fundamentally devicive and evil. That is a fact. See the koran for further details........

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
He has just been denied entry into Canada as well.

Seems like he is having a hard time getting to preach his hate in the West.

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Seems that the head of an Islamic group in Canada disagrees with your assessment of the good doctor.

Tarek Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, said he and the congress have been informed that Dr. Naik will be “stopped at the airport,” and sources familiar with the situation confirmed Dr. Naik does not have a visa to enter Canada.

“We are very happy that government agencies, having been made aware of his statements, have taken this decision,” Mr. Fatah said, adding that he sent a mass email to federal MPs last week, warning them of Dr. Naik’s views. “We certainly don’t want hate-mongers to come here.”

news.nationalpost.com...

The guy is an extremist and a hate monger.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I recall The Brits also banned a lot of other people who were not terrorists.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Well since he has been shown to say this than I DO NOT support him.

I care about the message rather than the person saying it.(Which applies for most things.)If the message is fear mongering then I certainly don't support him.
p.s. the last time I saw him was back in December of last year.

new topics

top topics

join