It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Who thinks the CIA/Mossad did 9/11 with the help of dual citizen U.S./Israel agents?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Then how did 5 mossad agents know where 911 was going to occur and set up cameras before the event?

Why did chertoff release captured Israeli agents and then have them deported back to Israel?

Why did Netanyahu say 911 was good for Israel?

Who else has attacked the US before and gotten away with it?

It's quite obvious Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran did not do 911. America hasn't benefited at all from invading them, unless you think having dead Americans is good or that wars for superficial economic reasons is good.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh, and as for having found passports with mistaken identities...who else recently did the same thing in dubai and got busted for it?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Evidence builds and builds. When will the world open its eyes, maybe not to this specific conclusion, but at least to the blatant lies they call the "truth"?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

i think your question has an obvious answer. have you read comments made by their PM at the time. cant spell his name and my browser sux, Netyanyau..? or the fact that he in his statements is right, it was a great day for Israel.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
thank you everyone for responding, and from the comments received I have verified what I suspected: the mossad did have a role in 9/11, or at least that's what many ATS users think. So... the big question is

WHY IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD POSTED IN THE HOAX SECTION?

This disturbs me greatly, and I am disgusted how a conspiracy website seems to not want to touch this issue. But, I don't blame you ATS, I wouldn't want to put my name on the line by either accusing mossad of 9/11 or of calling the holocaust an exaggerated milk cow. Not that it's not a worthy cause, but that there are so many distractors and people who are just too ignorant to realize what is going on to be worth it. I have my own life to live, I feel like I have done enough in the "info war." So, I forgive you, but you still disappoint me. I have to ponder this for a while and ask myself if I really want to share my knowledge with a website that is so obviously opposed to such crucial information.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Since this thread is a "poll" I'll guess I'll post. Yes, I do think Mossad was involved in 9/11.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Weapons manufacturers in the States probably did pretty darn well.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
in no way was it anything near a joint Mossad +'Corporation' venture...

the Israeli Mossad knew (and paid attention) to this scenario since
the 'story' was laid out to their agent 'david' in Sept 1969, Swann Street, DC...

the CIA however was clueless, and acting like a 'dufus' encouraged Arab men
to go to American sponsered (CIA covertly funded) flight-schools...
for the ultimate purpose of 'tracking'these men and trying to connect any
nefarious ring of secret/covert terrorists in a wide network of radical 'cells'
in the USA, poising as 'guests'... sponsered by various CIA undercover-ops.

The only thing is that the CIA blundered their attempt to link these 'cells' =>>
whereas the Mossad knew just how deep & small the future cadre of pilots
would be... and they played their game well...

those so called 'jews' on the roof celebrating on 9-11, were rejoicing that their efforts were correct-- not that the 3,000 civilians in the towers were murdered.

My brother-in-law, now retired from service in the FBI, was supposed
to have been alerted in May-June 1995...as to the potential/eventual
exercise where radical Arab men trained as pilots would commandeer Jets
(with the help of plastic-knife weilding hijackers) & crash them into
3 high profile buildings (targets)...
but 6 years later in the July 2001 Electronic Message from the Phoenix FBI
(warning of Arab zealots trained in flight schools)... was too little too late

especially for John P. O'Neill---RIP, [he was thwarted since before 1995...]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join