It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best GULF OIL REMOVAL Solution ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi
Has anyone of you ever heard of MPU its seems to be a real good
solution to take away the oil from the water instead the Toxic-Dispersants.
Have a look at this Video.., when i see this i'm asking myself why F**K**g BP
doesn't use this. Its seems they have no intention for real cleaning the water
from the oil.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Dude...that actually looks like a really promising solution...however, no matter what they might say, I doubt BP will stop using the highly toxic dispersants which they are using to HIDE THE PROBLEM...not clean it up...they aren't really interested in cleaning it up...they're interested in making profit from it...

[edit on 18/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
They paid themselves (ostensibly) $40 million to buy the Corexit.

Here is a quote from a web page (I put in line breaks):

The dispersal agent Corexit 9500 is a solvent originally developed by Exxon and now manufactured by the Nalco Holding Company of Naperville, Illinois that is four times more toxic than oil (oil is toxic at 11 ppm (parts per million), Corexit 9500 at only 2.61ppm).

In a report written by Anita George-Ares and James R. Clark for Exxon Biomedical Sciences, Inc. titled

“Acute Aquatic Toxicity of Three Corexit Products: An Overview”

Corexit 9500 was found to be one of the most toxic dispersal agents ever developed.

Even worse, according to this report, with higher water temperatures, like those now occurring in the Gulf of Mexico, its toxicity grows.

The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in discovering BP’s use of this dangerous dispersal agent ordered BP to stop using it, but BP refused stating that their only alternative to Corexit 9500 was an even more dangerous dispersal agent known as Sea Brat 4.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Perhaps some hope:

Came to my page on Facebook ... seems like a good way to go.

Now if they can just find a different way to convert the gasses besides open flaming! ..

top topics

join