It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Healing of the Ocean.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

thank you thank you thank you.

Sorry I reacted the way I did. I went back and edited my remarks to you because I understood your post better after reading it a couple times. I starred your posts to show that I totally see your point of view, and sorry for attacking you so quickly.

Sometimes you just gotta get to the nitty gritty, and some people aren't prepared for it. But once you get past the initial shock, productive things can come out of the situation.

We cool dude.

and you get major props for catching my remarks towards you before I edited them in that last post. You got a quick trigger finger.

-Sol

[edit on 20-6-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I wish we could heal the planet, I really do. All of this is so heartbreaking. Maybe when I was younger it wouldn't have such an emotional impact upon me, but after 50+ years living on this planet, I've seen a lot of it, and I now realize how delicate all of it is.

There are coral reefs in the gulf, beautiful colorful reefs, that have been in development for hundreds and thousands of years .. and now they are being destroyed, and I can't think of anything that justifies that, not even my own life and survival thereof. I so much want to heal the Earth, but it will only happen if we surrender, and we both know that will never happen, too many want their iPods, teevee, and cappuccino makers.

One of my wishes is that we end up experiencing such an intense solar flare (a.k.a. solar EMP), that we're tossed back into the pre-industrial age. That would be real healing (provided nuke plants wouldn't go critical before they could be manually shutdown, ha), and my heart would sing for joy if that ever happened. Of course, I do realize some hearts would stop beating too, as their pacemakers come to an abrupt halt, but maybe that's the karmic consequences of eating so many cows and living such unnatural sedentary lives, ha.

You know, there are people living in industrial nations that have never ever seen what a REAL night sky looks like, without any light pollution what so ever. "Oh, GAIA, help us heal the planet, by zapping us back into the stone ages." Seriously, if I could bring that about by hurling myself off a cliff, I would. I want my grandchildren to grow up in a natural world, not an artificial one, and not a polluted dead one either.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Thank you for your contributions to this thread. It seems we have more in common than I originally thought.

I have had visions of the future, and it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. People were living happily together, living off the land, no technology in sight. It brought tears to my eyes, and I hope I have the opportunity to see our planet start to recover from all the damage mankind has caused it.

Nice talking to you sir. I hope you can feel the positive energy that does in fact still exist on this planet. You just have to look past the massive amounts of negativity that is infecting this planet at the moment.

I hope you can have the chance to stare into a clear ocean at least one more time in your lifetime, and I hope that you can feel the healing energy that a clean ocean can give us.

-Sol

PS: Hey everyone, I would still love to hear some of your stories about the ocean. Haven't really had too much of that in this thread yet.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

<< 1   >>

join