It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the electron?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We cannot see it directly, to me it looks like a wave. If we cannot see it directly, do we really know why electrons and quarks are around?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
We cannot see it directly, to me it looks like a wave. If we cannot see it directly, do we really know why electrons and quarks are around?

huh, same can be said about black holes.

maybe, just perhaps....

the electron is one of the available options after the event horizon?

but, i could be wrong.

Thanks for the question,
ET

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

Electron is a Negative charged particle in the Atoms

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is a picture that was taken of an electron at the university of Sweden:
Source:discovermagazine.com...
www.youtube.com...

Which lends nicely to WSM threory that electrons are spherical standing waves of the fabric of space. WSM theory goes on to say that the electron is the fundamental particle that all other particles are made of. According to this theory since all matter is comprised of standing waves, the only substance that truly exists in the universe is the substance of the fabric of space it self.

Standing wave

Here is a good primer for electron spherical standing waves and the structure of matter: www.glafreniere.com...

Also plenty more reading here: www.spaceandmotion.com...

This model of the electron is starting to see wide acceptance with silicon valley engineers as it predicts actions at the nano-scale much more accurately than Maxwell's equations.

A great book from the father of the quantum computer, Dr. Carver Mead who was also fundamental in development of semiconductors: Collective Electrodynamics. He also supports this model. www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276921102&sr=1-1

The cool thing about Dr Milo Wolf's WSM theory is that it explains the known universe using simple wave mechanics without the need for any of the quantum paradoxes.

An other great book, Schrodinger's unverse by Dr. Milo Wolf:www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276920653&sr=1-1

Here is a quark made of a pair of electrons:

Here is two electrons creating electromagnetic(EM) waves.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ParaShredder]

new topics

top topics

join