It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates: Iran could launch "hundreds" of missiles at Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Logarock

Oh you mean Iran? The same Iran that ships rockets into Gaza and Lebanon? Shame on Gates for war mongering against these peace loving Iranian nut jobs.

Was it under direct orders from the Iranian administration to load trucks and boats with missiles and deliver them to Hamas/Hezzbollah in Gaza?... or was it underground malitias?.. or what?...

I'm curious. I'll check back for your response in a bit..

Well ok whats your proposition? Thats why we are here.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hundreds of missiles launched at Europe, yeah right! Thats what we were told about Iraqs long range missile capabilities too!!

It's all lies designed to keep the fear and allow TPTB the right to keep provoking Iran.

An attack on Iran will happen eventually, there's no doubt in my mind. Unfortunatly, i think it will happen after some kind of monstrous false flag.

g

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Fear Fear Fear, Terror, Terrorism, Terrorist, Missiles, Rockets, Mushroom clouds, More Fear, More Terror, Terrorism, Terrorists, IRAN, Terror, Terrorists,Missiles, Rockets, Terror, Fear, IRAN, Terror, SAY IT OFTEN ENOUGH AND LOUD ENOUGH, Terror, terrorism, Terrorists, IRAN, Axis of Evil, Terror, Blah blah blah blah.
I think i am going to reject their reality and substitute my own.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Am I getting this right.................We the UK and other parts of Europe help you with your wars and you do not want to pay via taxes to help us?? (If Iran were to rocket or missile us??????????????????????)

*I hope I am wrong on reading this!*

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well the news does stat that " If " Iran wanted to, they could launch hundreds of missiles at Europe. Well hell, even the US could do that if they wanted to.

This is just sick if we fall for this stupidity.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Well you may wnt to forgive the Brits and Yanks they have standards they have to work around whereas Iran can attack without pretenses of any sort.

you must be comical alis cousin or sibling?
standerds lol what a joker

go tell that to the Taliban, IRA, The Terrorists the US are supporting to attack Iranians, and so on, come on show me the standards

and show me which country Iran has attacked in the last (lets make it century) to make it fair on you. arming Hezbullah doesnt count nor Hamas

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I honestly would not be surprised if 'Iran' supposedly carried out some terror attack soon.

I mean there will need to be a new justification for starting a new war. I doubt the 'Oh look at all the WMD's they have over there!' will work this time.

really hope it doesnt happen tho.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Any country with countless missiles 'could' launch hundreds of missiles over any given nation. TPTB sure are pushing hard for a war on Iran again. On the MSM, they're showing an aniversary of that beautiful Iranian woman being assassinated via head-shot. I wouldn't doubt that it was from a CIA operative to get the **** storm started. The media is totally focused on making Iran look evil as each day passes.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by disfugured]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Gates testified that future upgrades to our missile defense "would give us the ability to protect our troops, our bases, our facilities and our allies in Europe."

Source

So you are protecting what Robert?

''Our troops''

''Our bases''

''Our facilities''

''Our allies''!

I am no geopolitical strategist, but maybe a solution is for the Americans to get American troops, bases and facilities out of Europe and the Middle East and put them where they belong - America!

Maybe then we could have more allies and less fear in this little World of ours!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am so scared of Iran now ,much more than i was 5 minutes ago.I could throw a rock at my neighbours house ,doesnt mean i will.Oh well at least the majority of the population will now hate Iran ,thats the idea isnt it?Breaking news (insert country) can fire missiles at Europe.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like this is the week that we will find out.
Probably going to be directed at Israel and the US carrier group in the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean.
I think the 4th July. Just cos that's how sick TPTB are.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
They could, but they're not going to. Oh geez. It's Iraq all over again. Don't fall for it, people.

reply to post by Cosmic4life

Castro's predicting July 2, I think. There a thread around here with his letter.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

***********BREAKING NEWS*****************

America could, if it wanted, launch ''scores, even hundreds of missiles'' into Mandurah, Western Australia, according to some jack of hearts joe blow secretary general of pappa's meat pies, but serious questions remain as to whether New Zealand can create defense against such an attack.

***********BREAKING NEWS*****************

Do not be alarmed, we are taking all measures nessecary to isolate and cut of NZ's supply of sheep.

Am I making my point? Any idiot can say this about any country in the world. Only a moron would jump around screaming '' christ we'd better destroy IRAN quick ''

This is absolute HORSECRAP! these articles mean nothing, and are purely out there to brainwash people into thinking Iran's a suicidal country.

Surely, ATS isnt dumb enough to even believe one word of this crap?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Quite a few countries can "launch hundreds of missiles if they wanted to" including the USA.

Does that mean the US needs to be immediately attacked because it is building nukes, and may be a threat to world peace?

I would be far more worried about Iran if it had 170 military bases located all over the world, had been involved in constant warfare for sixty years, if it's economy was now totally dependent on maintaining war (somewhere), and was currently fighting two wars of aggression, and was seriously looking to begin a third war.

We all know who the war mongers are, and it sure ain't Iran.

I guess the obvious is what it is. Sure the U.S. economy is based on a military industrial complex, but then again so to are other superpowers. Obviously each nation chooses its propaganda to influence its citizens but that does not mean that the U.S. or Iran or N. Korea are at a state of military confrontation.

To most, the obvious is obvious. China is in an all asymmetric war upon the U.S. and E.U via Economical methods. Obviously a military conflict would simply be suicide for any nation to confront the U.S. at this time of posting. But on a the other hand, the cyber war is currently on a knifes edge as far as intrusions and taste and tell basis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join