It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chip discussed on Australian TV - recommend you read

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
LINKY

(the link is to an article on the 7.30 report website - worth a read).

dont know if this has been posted or not yet, but in Australia (Queensland) the 7.30 report recently had a program discussing the benefits of an RFID chip that can be implanted into humans.

they had pictures of people swiping their hands to open computers or their car door or to pay for stuff and were talking up the benefits of not having to find your car keys etc.

also they interviewed some people in the USA who already have the chip implanted in their hands and who were saying how much they love it and how useful it is.

my parents saw it and they reckon everyone will want the chip now.

so i think this has moved from a conspiracy theory to an upcoming likely event... looks like people are going to want this chip.

also showed a surgeon and how they would insert it and discussed how animals are already chipped and how useful it could be. saying it would be voluntary at first.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
RFID chip existence was never the conspiracy theory.

It was it's supposed capabilities that is the conspiracy theory.

The chip can only be read a short distance away, yet some believe it is designed to track you where ever you go.

Don't see how that can happen when it's range is only a few feet.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
S&F!
I'm afraid it's coming. They've disarmed the people of OZ, and they will have no choice but to comply. For some, it will be no different than getting another tattoo (this is why the MSM has popularized tattoos). For others it will lead to their bloody deaths.
Oh freedom, what she once was

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The chip can only be read a short distance away, yet some believe it is designed to track you where ever you go.

When will you get yours?
And where?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The thing that concerns me most is the fact that if you don't choose to have a chip you will be unable to function in society. If everything from bank transactions to unlocking cars is reliant on these chips life is going to be tough for the few who choose not to follow the herd to slaughter.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Never.

And nowhere.

They've disarmed the people of OZ

We were never armed in the first place.

and they will have no choice but to comply

Don't be so sure.

For some, it will be no different than getting another tattoo (this is why the MSM has popularized tattoos)

Not sure how this is similar to getting a tattoo, it's a chip, not a barcode.

Can you share where the MSM has popularised tattoos? (Besides Miami Ink)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting, comes close on the heels of another relevant topic which I personally feel is indicative of where we are headed...

check this little thread out, I don't want to derail this post but perhaps you'd be interested...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(you may have already had a look)

Cheers, good one and I'll follow this with interest -
also there was an article in New dawn - Melbourne based magazine: Will try to find for you =)
Meanwhile, with a show of hands, you can count me out - I for one am not going to meekly agree with this technology...
Wag.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
LINKY

they had pictures of people swiping their hands to open computers or their car door or to pay for stuff and were talking up the benefits of not having to find your car keys etc.

also they interviewed some people in the USA who already have the chip implanted in their hands and who were saying how much they love it and how useful it is.

my parents saw it and they reckon everyone will want the chip now.

so i think this has moved from a conspiracy theory to an upcoming likely event... looks like people are going to want this chip.

also showed a surgeon and how they would insert it and discussed how animals are already chipped and how useful it could be. saying it would be voluntary at first.

Voluntary at first ?

and then?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The RFID chip is been around since the 90s, when it was first introduced for the tracking of missing pets.

What the creators of the RFID chips doesn't tell is the many animals that contracted cancer and grew tumors in the side of the chip.

In the early 2010 the RFID emerged again for human used to make convenient to track people in case of accidents and was promoted for children.

AT a cost of 200 dollars for the costumer, people didn't like it.

Then the RFID went into the background to come back again when Obama promoted the HCR as now the medical records will be electronic, already millions has been allocated for that recently.

I remember watching the CNBC and the makers of the RFID were salivating in front of the cameras at their stock took a surge after the HCR was passed, this means that with electronic records the RFID will be the choice for record tracking.

Now the older generation will fight it, but I imagine that the campaign and propaganda to promote it will be very intense specially on children and the elderly.

Personally I will not have it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I heard about this back in the early 80's, before the technology really existed. Everyone said it would be a sign of the end times, and that getting "the chip" implanted in either your hand or your forehead was the mark of the beast.

I am not a christian fundamentalist, and do not take the bible literally. I am a very spiritual person who learns from many belief systems and religions. However, it's frightening that this very scenario seems to be playing out exactly how it was believed it would according to Revelations.

No RFID for me

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Voluntary at first ?

and then?

Yeah that caught my eye straight away... why would it HAVE to be compulsory eventually?

I wonder if all this recent switching over we've had to go through, with things like digital media from analogue and the like is just a way of acclimatising the populous into accepting large scale changes to what we all consider normal.

But they can take my chip and stick it up themselves... since I sure as hell wont need it.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'll just post my take on this very possible scenario.

Like an above poster, I am not a Christian or a follower of any religion. I do consider myself spiritual, though I admittingly have been on a downswing with too much negative news and views on the world where I have gone away from the positive spirituality - something I have to deal with sooner than later.

I digress. My opinions on all religious texts are that they were once true messages from spiritual entities that came to be on the Earth realm - mana, the source, whatever you want to call it. I think these texts have been manipulated over time to break us all down into different religious groups instead of realizing we are all one consciousness experiencing itself (props to Bill Hicks on that quote, I love using it).

Now, the mark of the beast, 666, etc. I don't know what the hell will happen. I imagine a tryannical one world government but I question why this was left in the texts as a "final warning" of sorts. I do fear the day our children are given these chips mandatory. We already have vaccines that are mandatory before going into school. Imagine the fear of being told they will take your children away from you if you don't have these chips implanted in them at birth. How completely unfair and against our basic civil liberties is it to have an outside element forced into our childrens' bodies? And for what? So they can go by the status quo and be accepted? Public ridicule is the only factor here. Personally, I do have a problem with public ridicule. It hurts, it sucks outright, but I like to hope that if faced with this decision for myself I would go against the grain.

But then I would be forced to choose for my child whether he/she should face the public ridicule for my personal beliefs that it leads to a bad outcome. Either way, I think most can agree that it would be an unfair decision to be forced to make.

I fear the day, I truly do. I have no children now, and in the last 6 months or so I've looked at the world and wondered if it would be completely selfish to bring a child into this world while I am so unsure of the overall direction it is going to take. Things like this just scare me further. The potential exploitation of this is too scary to deny, and please someone name one thing with that potential that wasn't eventually exploited by governments and/or corporations and/or the elites?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have no problem with RFID tags they are very useful and will be necessary in the future. The part that is a conspiracy is the fact they want it implanted them.

We use RFID to go through the toll roads around here and some provide building access but we do not need then implanted.

I would rather have someone steel my RFID tag in "card form" to take my car than have it in my hand where it could... well you imagine.

So RFID tags are not to end of the world it won't bring humanity to its knees but it will have a big effect if we implant them.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The first generation of chips will indeed not provide the capability of tracking. But what about the next versions? the important thing is to get the people accustomed to chipping. If that happens, then the next generation of chips will have more capabilities, and finally they will include tracking of the person.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have lived with remote electronic mind control since 1992, and they know everything i do all the time.

This techs have long gone further than you think.

I think everyone in usa is already under electronic mind control. Remember i found out about it in 1992 in school in uk, so wtf is going on 18 years later behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And when you dont listen to them they just shut your chip off.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Actually, for an implant like a verichip it's pretty short, you can flog 24" or so out of it with a really advanced interrogator but it's not the sort of thing you could hide easily. It's pretty much near contact for simple readers.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
And when you dont listen to them they just shut your chip off.

I do not think they need a chip personally, they just need your body frequency. I think they can get that from your mobile phone.

Chips are not important as you people think in mind control and monitoring, but of course on mass may help.

But i think the techs are better than you think they are. Remember i have lived with this for 18 years now.

Still say if your in usa your already under electronic mind control already.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
When will you get yours?
And where?

I got mine years back, and it's in a little pendant on my keychain. Actually I have two, one's in my wallet.

That way if my hands are full, I can ass-bump the reader on the door and it'll unlock.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The RFID chip is been around since the 90s, when it was first introduced for the tracking of missing pets.

What the creators of the RFID chips doesn't tell is the many animals that contracted cancer and grew tumors in the side of the chip.

True, if "many" means a significantly higher percentage than would otherwise get tumors. It's not like "most" of them got tumors. The numbers were high enough to be odd though, and more research is definitely needed to see what part of the casing is causing that, there is a supposedly inert glass capsule with a plastic sheath around it. It could be either of those, or the tool used to insert it. You also see these sorts of tumors around pacemakers.

In the early 2010 the RFID emerged again for human used to make convenient to track people in case of accidents and was promoted for children.

Not to "track" though, only to identify, since you can't "track" them. Same as if you had a medical tat or a medic alert bracelet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join