It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Show 15 June 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The latest radio interview by Celente giving his latest thoughts on the economy, war, oil spill etc....

Celente says gold can buy you freedom presumably from the concentration camp officer, that's why the european's are more eager to acquire it. I haven't heard that example of the use of gold in SHTF scenarios before - here or elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This guy is nothing but a fear mongering idiot. None of his predictions for 2 years have come true... Why does he continue to spread his tripe? Aren't enough people out of work? Haven't enough people suffered from this recession? Why not spread good news? Is it a matter of his pride because his prediictions haven't materialized?

Gerald, just let it go... Put that fancy computer program to work predicting good news!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Hmm, actually everything he has predicted this year is happening. Try looking at the world again with your eyes open this time.

The 2009 collapse didn't occur because of stimulus money that was pumped into the system, and now it's run out - the system collapses. He actually says on a different radio interview that he never thought Obama's govt. would print as much money as they did, hence postponing the collapse and civil unrest (13 trillion dollars so far??)

There's a long list here of his interviews - www.youtube.com...

It might have been the recent Lew Rockwell interview.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm not going to any concentration camp, gold or no gold.

That's the way that is.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Soros would like all Americans in concentration camps. I can tell by his accent.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
This guy is nothing but a fear mongering idiot. None of his predictions for 2 years have come true... Why does he continue to spread his tripe? Aren't enough people out of work? Haven't enough people suffered from this recession? Why not spread good news? Is it a matter of his pride because his prediictions haven't materialized?

Gerald, just let it go... Put that fancy computer program to work predicting good news!

I don't know what list of predictions that you are refering to, but over the last year, I have written down many of the scenerios , and predictions that celente has spoken of, and he has been right on the money. Is he always correct--no, but who is. If anyone takes the time to do their own research, and honestly fact check Celente, they will find him accurate in most cases. Besides, if he was continually incorrect, his paying customers, including businesses, would drop him like a rock.
On the idea of reporting good news--what good news??? There is none. very soon, all this recovery drival the government puts out in the controlled media will be recognized by most people for what it really is---drivel.

If you think there has been enough financial suffering, you haven't seen anything yet. Do a little real research for yourself. There is NO good news out there. Things are only getting worse. That's the reality of this world we live in. If someone wants happy news, go watch another American Idol episode or something. Hard times are here--get used to it.

top topics

join