It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sword of Troy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would enjoy a follow up movie, maybe called "The Sword Of Troy"

Troy, is by far, my favorite movie, well that, and Startrek anyways.
I know Troy's dialog by heart, I even have various dvd's in wrappers still, haha...

But why oh why, were the cities so, "rustic" looking?

They look like they do modern day, haha

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I do know that hector of troy was supposed to have given a sword , possibly the sword durendal , to roland the paladin of charlemagne . Other theories about the sword durendal include that it may have contained the spear of longinius or been forged with some of the metal from the spear . Dont know if this proves that there was a sword of troy though

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow, people aren't required to read the classics like the Illiad or the Odyssey anymore in school? If really interested in the subject of the Trojan War, these are still the best sources.

No mention of a "sword of Troy" artifact I recall in either tale.

While the Trojan War does seem to be a historical event, you have to take it with a grain of salt, that the stories are told not only to educate, but to entertain, and coming from those believing in gods, etc., the story's elements will be tied to the idea that they were inspired/commanded by such beings.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Yes, it was indeed real and it truly bothers me how many people think it is only a trivial Myth. Things were found!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join