It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Earth BP spill now suspected to be Radioactive!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

If the big shot oil tycoons do not STOP buying out, and crushing technologies that eliminate our need for oil, we better start searching for a DIFFERENT PLANET to live on, as we are certainly DESTROYING this one FAST!!!!

You common folk
as you put it. Need to understand that this is happening because some time ago, man chose to run things on his own. We rejected God's guidance so he stepped out of our way.
Well look at our big brains now! I hate to call names but I'm bust'in out this time. Idiots. Bafoons. Fools, Drunks and Droolers.
Good job mankind.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
if its not radioactiv now, it will be when they have to nuke it to stop the leak

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixus
The elites were unhappy that their scheme to push the global-warming lie was foiled by the release of those climate scientist emails. So they hatched the next part of their plan.

Under the guise of a catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, they would plant certain chemicals onto the sea bed which would cause the methane to warm up, and turn from it's dormant liquid state, to gas, which would rise from the sea floor and head on to the upper atmosphere, causing man-made global warming.

Methane is 20 times more efficient as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.

The blame would be put on the company that "caused" the oil spill, and the people would think the oil spill was the cause of this disaster. After this, the people were forced to pay taxes based on their "carbon emissions", which meant the governments of the world had control over all consumption and waste of every human being on Earth.

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense. These so called "elites" are trying to destroy the planet, for what purpose again? Why would anyone destroy a planet they live on, to gain total control? Control of what exactly? We'd all be dead.

Do you think these theories through before posting them? That applies to everyone so hell bent on claiming the "elites" are trying to destroy this planet.

Makes a lot of sense for someone forced to live here to destroy it for some means of control. Maybe you somehow think they'll be immune? Do they have FTL and a spaceship to take them to some other planet which supports life?

I can't be the only one to find this insane.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Funny since in a different thread about the workers not having masks I said the oil might as well be radioactive...and it is!

Well at least we don't have any escaped pathogens, but the list seems like it's ever increasing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
Any one want to step up and explain how dinosaurs became radioactive?

There must have been a lot of dinosaurs to explain all that...oil.

Is it still taboo to suggest that oil is abiotic?

Dinosaurs were actually lizard type creatures...until they ate the radioactive vegetation. It changed their DNA. Then they grew to gigantic sizes. When they died, they turned to oil (
) and it became radioactive too. Now that we have discovered the dinosaurs were buried so near the earth's core.....

So, really the question might be....how did the vegetation become radioactive?

And don't forget, "in those days there were giants"....there were races of giant people after the dinosaur age......maybe all of this can be attributed to radiation!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Radioactive is also a slang term used in business;
where a certain business or person is so much of a failure that its called "radioactive"; because any investor/entrepreneur who goes near it will die/fail

Enron is a good example;
I guess BP is the new one.....

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

Originally posted by OuttaTime
So not only do we have the process of Sulphuric Acid (when O2 and water combine with sodium hydrate), methane pools, massive plumes of sludge and oil, physical changes in the floor of the Gulf

This caught my eye.... exactly how is O2, H2O, and sodium hydrate combining to form sulfuric acid? Are we transmuting elements among everything else?

This makes me question the veracity of the entire argument.

There has to be sulfur present to form sulfuric acid...

TheRedneck

From what I had read on the net (I forget where) but one of the VOC gasses is a cantidate to interact with the water and oxygen to form hydrochloric acid. I'm no chemical engineer, but I'll try to find the source.

edit to add:
Hydrogen sulfide is the chemical I was looking for:
What is hydrogen sulfide?

Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a poisonous, flammable, colorless gas with a characteristic odor of rotten eggs. Other names for hydrogen sulfide include hydrosulfuric acid, sewer gas, hydrogen sulphide, and stink damp. People usually can smell hydrogen sulfide at low concentrations in air, ranging from 0.0005 to 0.3 parts per million (ppm) (0.0005– 0.3 parts of hydrogen sulfide in 1 million parts of air); however, at high concentrations, a person might lose their ability to smell it. This can make hydrogen sulfide very dangerous.

Hydrogen sulfide occurs both naturally and from human-made processes. It is in the gases from volcanoes, sulfur springs, undersea vents, swamps, and stagnant bodies of water and in crude petroleum and natural gas. Hydrogen sulfide also is associated with municipal sewers and sewage treatment plants, swine containment and manure-handling operations, and pulp and paper operations. Industrial sources of hydrogen sulfide include petroleum refineries, natural gas plants, petrochemical plants, coke oven plants, food processing plants, and tanneries. Bacteria found in your mouth and gastrointestinal tract produce hydrogen sulfide during the digestion of food containing vegetable or animal proteins. Hydrogen sulfide is one of the principal components in the natural sulfur cycle.

This is a good link for some useful info

[edit on 18-6-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm just not liking this whole drilling thing.

I do hope you don't drive, use electricity, catch the bus, use plastic anything, or do anything else that relies on oil as a source if you're going to post this sort of idiotic comment.

If you're opposed to drilling, you'd better not be using oil in sny form.

If you're just opposed to offshore drilling, I hope you're not opposed to $20 a gallon gasoline, and paying all the countries that America hates for their oil reserves.

Lots of people seem to be up in arms about this spikk, but not many seem to be willing to give up oil or pay more for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gagol
If you check the source of the source of the op, no radioactivity is talked.

I say, this is not valid credible intel.

Move along, nothing to see here.

This may be a bit more credible link..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I'm just not liking this whole drilling thing.

I do hope you don't drive, use electricity, catch the bus, use plastic anything, or do anything else that relies on oil as a source if you're going to post this sort of idiotic comment.

If you're opposed to drilling, you'd better not be using oil in sny form.

If you're just opposed to offshore drilling, I hope you're not opposed to $20 a gallon gasoline, and paying all the countries that America hates for their oil reserves.

Lots of people seem to be up in arms about this spikk, but not many seem to be willing to give up oil or pay more for it.

I said "I'm just not liking this whole drilling thing". Nowhere did I say I oppose it. That's like saying 'I don't like flouride, so I shouldn't drink water'. My energy comes from a coal plant (what little of it I use). I live in the country so there's no bus, my plastics are at a bare mimimum, and I may drive my vehicle twice a month, so I'd say I'm pretty disconnected from oil. If they made computers out of glass and wood, then I'd be set

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here is an interesting theory on the cause of Gulf was syndrome. The reasoning supports abiotic oil which means all sorts of toxic things may come out of this well and the supply volume is an unknown that could be much greater than billions of gallons. Quoted from the following link

snardfarker.ning.com...

"Deep Earth oil is flooding to the surface and it is contaminated with uranium and thorium. During the Gulf War the Gulf Syndrome is speculated to be caused by the expulsion of Uranium and Thorium from the wells opened up by Saddam Hussein. Similar symptoms of illness are now beginning to occur at the Deepwater Horizon spill site and the resulting oil slick."

More interesting stuff there also check it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I appreciate the thread but unless we stop f@ING using oil the tycoons will continue to pourvey our demand. When is the last time you walked to work or for groceries? Trust that I am guilty. I AM the reason for the spill and no one else in so far as my judgement. I am deeply sorry. ROAD TRIP!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Shine71

You common folk
as you put it. Need to understand that this is happening because some time ago, man chose to run things on his own. We rejected God's guidance so he stepped out of our way.
Well look at our big brains now! I hate to call names but I'm bust'in out this time. Idiots. Bafoons. Fools, Drunks and Droolers.
Good job mankind.

Religion has nothing to do with the processing of resources. Good and bad events will happen regardless of the god you worship or the rituals you practice.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ovelaset

It reads pretty much like the link I posted. When uranium degrades, it produces helium. Many people think it's massive radiation, but it is a lower intensity. Just as a reminder, depleted uranium was used in bulk in Iraq, and the effects are well documented. Depleted uranium doesn't have enough radiation to produce an efficient reaction in nuke plants, but it still retains radiation even after they bury it or make ammunition from it. It's not inert yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Hey, Im down for that and I know a few who could actually survive should it come to that.

These corrupt slime balls have kept mankind bound up for far to long

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok just looked at the BP FEED and yep there are huge amounts of white methane hydrates coming out of the hole/crack/fissure. Never seen it this bad and it is not just coming out of the top by the looks of it.

I am south of this thing and am about to head of to bed, I can honestly say I would not be surprised if I was woken up in the night by an earthquake followed by a 100ft tsunami. If there is an after-life I am gonna find Obama and the BP scrotum's and kick the dead sh*t out of them.

Hope you/we are all here in the morning; stay safe and if not, go in peace.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hmmm so BP is selling radioactive petrol to the local garages now are they? Do you know how difficult it is to remove radioactive particles from oil or water? Very Difficult if not impossible. So I wait till I hear from more sources if this is true which I dont think it is...

[edit on 19/6/2010 by loner007]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by habu71

please watch vid
mbdfilms.com...

this is on land but shows the radioactive elements incased in the oils
do get out and are a concern

as far as i can tell the deeper the deposit the more radioactive it is

this ofshore well is DEEP MAN

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

there is a theroy that oil is not forests or dinosaurs
it is created by a process not understood by most people
and is abundant and found almost eveywhere

in fact strategic oil reserves know but unused in america could run you country for centuries

there are cases of oil wells out put dropping off over years then rebounding to more than ever one such well has now been in full production for over ten years

should we beleive that oil is scarse because the oil companys say so

XPLoder

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the cemical compisition of oil should be different in different geographical locations but not so they are too similar

it seams to be depth that matters not location

does this mean the earth naturally excrudes oil in all ares maby
but if it does why are we being told of oil shortages

this leak may show all people just how much oil there is everywhere

imagine this leaks for 20 years how much oil is that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join