It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not open until 2025: Mussolini 'hid secret diaries in Italian hillside ... but ordered them seal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Do not open until 2025: Mussolini 'hid secret diaries in Italian hillside ... but ordered them sealed for 80 years'

www.dailymail.co.uk

Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini hid a set of secret diaries in an Italian hillside and ordered them not to be opened until 2025, the son of the man who buried them has revealed.

Mussolini, who ruled Italy from 1922 until he was executed by partisans in 1945, has long been rumoured to have kept diaries which could detail the extent of his relationship with wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I wonder if they are real. There have been several claims in the past that they had found Hitler's diaries. They were all hoaxes.
I'm also very interested what the relationship between Churchill and El Duce was. Hitler always looked down on the Italians. They were allies, but in some way inferior.
Could the relationship with Churchill be some sort of revenge?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Never knew that Churchill and Mussolini were allies. Weird. I mean, he was a fascist too but I guess he stayed in his own country, mostly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Of course Hitler looked down on them, they weren't part of the Aryan race.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ugh...so we have to wait 15 more years? This is going to be a long one.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You should have read the article;

‘Although I feel obligated to respect the promise made by my father, I've already made an arrangement for the opening of the suitcase and the publication of its contents.’

new topics

top topics

join