It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling watched + smell = ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yes an invisible homeless man is sneakin around your house

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have experienced this.

It was a little disconcerting.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
this sounds much more like a demon or poltergeist to me. There are many many recordings of people who have had similar experiences. If you can find her on this site I'd talk to woodwytch, she has a lot of experience with this type of thing

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This sounds more like "Spontaneous Clairvoyance" or "Spontaneous Telepathy"

Telepathy is on a physical level
and Clairvoyance is on a psychical/astral level

There are 2 extra senses that humans have which are;
1 sensing the presence of life
2 hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling, or tasting something remotely

Someone was probably thinking of you while they were walking their dog or something..... and you sensed it with your clairvoyant senses

Google it and you will see case studies of these occurrences;

The student who develops telepathic power, in a systematic way, will gradually unfold and evolve the clairvoyant and psychometric power

Step 1:
Be aware of your extra senses; everyone has it, they just hardly ever use it

Step 2:
Practice using it every day;
like get someone to look at a card and tell them to think of only of whats on the card,
and you try to guess what it is;
I would do about 1 or 2 decks worth of playing cards everyday

Thats it; Thats all there is to it;
There are probably more exercises but I havent learned them yet

Check out the book "Clairvoyant Power Secrets" if you want more information

Hope this helped

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
just to add, it may be a demonic presence, or a malevolent entity due to the foul odor. That has been recorded with countless cases.

I'll have to read up on this. Now that you mention it, I have had some weird things happen over the years this could explain it. I've had things moved around the house and I live alone, no pets and no one comes to my home. People who have visited on occasion (to pick me up or whatever) have all sworn they see a cat running around. Someone even said "Oh don't let your cat out" as I was saying goodbye to them standing in my doorway.

I bent over once to pick up a piece of paper and something like an animal jumped on my back and left claw marks. I had no animals. Freaked me out really bad. I checked the house thinking an animal got in, nothing was ever there.

Another time, I found things moved around and one time I had worn a specific shirt I don't wear often and had worn it and threw it in the hamper in my room. I left for work that day and came home to find that shirt out of the hamper and lying in the middle of my dining room floor! Also, I was in my office and a flashdrive was on the desk corner. I knocked it off and heard it hit the floor. I never found it and there was nowhere for it to go. I just recently took everything out of that room to put in hardwood floor and I looked for it thinking it had gotten under something. Never found it.(that isn't poltergeisty related but still strange)

So, maybe there is a connection and just to clarify, I've only had that feeling and smell thing maybe 3 or 4 times and havn't had it in a while but was just one of those things I've always wondered about. Thanks for the info and I'll read up on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join