It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at lake travis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just found this video, it is kind of tough to explain away. I do not think this is an alien craft but kind of matches descriptions of the mythical unicorn if you think of what a flying unicorn would look like at night.

Also spotted in Madrid

This one too im not sure what it is but it looks like the others.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this was interesting there was a bright flash next to it when first started moving west glad to see someone caught it on cam

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I dont know,
but the first video makes me not even want to look at the rest.

edit: but I will anyway.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Those are interesting but Im having a hard time given that they are for the most part still of the usual "mostly blurry point of light" type of thing we often see.

I dont mean to say they are hoaxes at all but all three of them kind of resemble planes or maybe helicopters to me.

The audio commentary from the shooter in the 3rd one is funny too. The fact that he tries to point out the difference between the planes flying by and the supposed UFO's is helpful but also kind of distracting in a way.

Anyway, I cant really tell what those are...but they are cool videos, thanks for sharing.

Of course Im sure they're probably all swamp gas and flares...or Chinese lanterns...right???

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
1st vid~ bahhh

2nd vid~ I dont even know..
I couldnt watch all of that.
Slightly better than the first, but not by much. lol

3rd Vid~
funny dialog.
I think I saw a couple planes in there~
But I cant imagine all of them being planes..
for all that time,
in that little area,
together at once.

I dunno, kind of intriguing tho.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The thing is, if an approaching airplane is coming right at you, the landing lights will cover up all the little navigation light flashes, and it will also look like it's hovering, because you won't see much or any side-to-side movement.

That's when you've got to ask yourself, "Is this thing doing anything that an airplane or helicopter can't do?" And if it isn't, then you just need to click DELETE and not bother people with it.

top topics

join