It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreleased Documents regarding BP: Queen Signed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey folks, I just got some PDF files regarding the BP and more fun stuff..

I dont know how to get it into Text format, so I made this video of it, I do not have any sites to upload the files to either, I do not know if ATS have content upload availablity, let my know if I can upload PDF to ATS and I will upload the Doc's...

it is scanned documents and I have Adobe, but I see no way to make a Text file of them..

What do you ats dudes make of this ? !

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sorry but I cant read it.
the print is too small.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ummmm, perhaps you could type the text for those who can't read it. I read it (albeit a little difficult). I love the part of declaring war against England and British Petroleum and demanding Ten Quad Trillion Dollars. Like that's going to happen.

Fun reading though.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here, I found it somewhere else. Easier to read. For all those interested.

peace

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You should be able to convert the pdf to a different format. The options are available in Adobe. Only the first 2 pages showed for me on the second link provided by Gutterpus.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
considering the company is called BP officially and not british petroleum this is obviously a pathetic failed attempt by someone.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know, sorry about that, I do not know how to make Adobe take the Scanned Text into Text...

I do have the PDF files, if I could only upload it some place !

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
You should be able to convert the pdf to a different format. The options are available in Adobe. Only the first 2 pages showed for me on the second link provided by Gutterpus.

It is Scanned Fax Documents...
i can send you the files if you want them, NP, I am free to give it to who ever ...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

ARE you serious ???

Called BP officially ??? What ARE you talking about ???

it is called CNN officially ? What does that mean ?

[edit on 18/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
considering the company is called BP officially and not british petroleum this is obviously a pathetic failed attempt by someone.

Haha and a big Doh!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Its a company. A corporate entity. An international one at that.

It actually started out as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (look it up). Its changed names a few times. It stopped being called British Petroleum in the 90s after merging with the giant american oil company AMOCO. BP became the name and the brand.

By all means attack the company for wrongdoing, but attempts to make it a UK national problem are lame.

Using the same logic as in play there, the british PM should send the SAS to drag the president to the UK to explain why the american company Occidental allowed the piper alpha rig to explode in the 1980s. That happy incident, attributed to corporate failings, killed 167 people. On 2nd thought, the indians probably deserve first shot at him for the 15000 (not a typo, read it again) deaths Union Carbide caused in 1984.

See how ridiculous that sounds? Can we put this nonsense to bed now?

Its 'deny ignorance'. Not 'wallow in ignorance with my good friend xenophobia....'

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is available in PDF of the website for the American Renewal Group.

The one that said they now have 3.5 Tons of gold to rebuild the USA.

Anyway, it is an attempt by them to claim guardianship of the USA, by petitioning the queen of England for Acknowledgment of their claim. and further to petition the crown for damages pertaining to the deepwater horizon disaster.

Based on BP being a "British Crown Company"

firstly BP is not crown property. Nor is the UK treasury to whom this letter is address.

The crown is a constitutional monarchy and has been since the crown was re-established after the Civil war. but has no real power (well does just does nto use them)

anyway. point is that BP is a privately owned company, and cannot be told what to do by the crown.

It is nothing more than a badly informed attempt at publicity, based on nothing more that assumption. that just because BP USED TO stand for British Petroleum that they are somehow owned by the crown!

Just as people think the federal reserve is part of the federal government.

IT'S NOT!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The company used to be called British Petroleum. However it is now called BP PLC.

From Companies House (Free public website)

Name & Registered Office:
BP P.L.C.
1 ST JAMES'S SQUARE
LONDON
SW1Y 4PD
Company No. 00102498

Date of Incorporation: 14/04/1909

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Public Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7415 - Holding companies including head offices
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2009 (GROUP)
Next Accounts Due: 30/06/2011
Last Return Made Up To: 05/05/2010
Next Return Due: 02/06/2011
Last Members List: 05/05/2010
Last Bulk Shareholders List: 05/05/2010
Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
31/12/1998 THE BRITISH PETROLEUM COMPANY P.L.C.
01/05/2001 BP AMOCO P.L.C.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Total Fail -

A poor excuse for a mock legal document

"The ultimatejudgesof these presentments are as always, The Courtof Public Opinion, now being approachedfor judgment via worldwideweb."

last I noticed

1) "world wide web" is not a recognised international judiciary body - try International Court of Law - The Hague Holland

2) BP PLC is owned 40% UK 39% US and only by 7% individuals in the UK.

For those uninformed the Queen is classed as an individual in State Dealings where finance is concerned - as she is liable for tax on revenue accrued. Time to get back to those accounting books and maybe some basic maths too.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
well after seeing the address on the first document,,,,, i live near the place in question,,, FAIL lest see whats there::::

Directions My Maps
Print Send Link

©2010 Google - Imagery ©2010 GeoEye, U.S. Geological Survey, Map data ©2010 Google - Terms of UseReport a problem
Earth
Satellite
Map
50 ft20 m
Traffic
More...

1402 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002
DirectionsSearch nearbySave to...more▼
At this address:
A-1 Distribution, Inc‎
Adept Paralegal Services‎
Buy-Rite Carpet Wholesaler‎
Commercial Hardware Services Inc‎
Elite Carpet Care‎ - 1 review
Haley Bear Holdings Llc‎
Home America‎
J P Air Tool Co‎
JobBait‎
Kravich Fred N‎
Miles Locksmith Services‎
Naeshaunna Investments‎
Northwest Handyman LLC‎
Sunshine Grocery‎
The Sterling Fix‎
Waypoint Bellwether Inc‎

which one recieved the fax?

maps.google.com...,+Auburn,+WA+98002&gl =us&ei=xgIcTL2QF432NZTs1b0M&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Serif, a software company, makes a PDF compliant editor -- Page Plus .. It is not too expensive. I believe there is one offered by SmithMicro as well.

If you have text to speech you can dictate it to the PC to have it typed into Wordpad.

If I were where you are I would go check the certified shareware, trialware and freeware sites for a PDF editing software .. You likely can find one for 30 days and once you have that ability ... you are home free!

HTH

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well, I got one Document up at ScribD.com

Document called Quen Signed
Queen Signed
Here is the Document called Fac Covers 6-14-10 NN
Fax Covers
Here is the third one with Emails...
Contact

I didnt make or name the documents..
I found this, my things is getting around ... And the 'dude' sending me the Documents have it sent around the world for Clearifications..

We Must Know

[edit on 19/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join