It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More damaging information on the "spill" ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Please pass this on to everyone you possibly can, this is important, please help make change now!

The scumbags who have planned all of this evil have been planning for more years than you want to know, please tell everyone, do not mean to instill fear, maybe just a little anger, our future, our children are at risk..

If anyone has been paying attention, our government has been taken over by corporate fascism. I worked for these people; they do not care about you, your children, mother earth. They tried it before, but General Smedley Butler went before Congress and exposed them; most of Congress has been corrupted and blackmailed; it is up to you and I to spread the truth and make a difference. When was the last time you saw Congress pass a bill that was for the people and not for the poisoning, murdering, destruction of our country and all that the constitution stands for? You did know that grandaddy Bush, Senator Prescott Bush made the family fortune from Nazi Germany and laundered the money on Wall Street? Skull and Bones, the American arm of the Illuminati.

More Dirty Details From My BP Mole

motherjones.com...

Fed up! Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal orders Guard to build barrier

www.examiner.com...
Bobby-Jindal-orders-Guard-to-build-barrier?cid=examiner-email

Cerberus: Guarding the Gates of Hell - Dynecorp, Pegasus, BP, Goldman Sachs - Gulf Oil Disaster Planned?

www.redicecreations.com...

www.commutefaster.com...

thelibertyforum.wordpress.com...

atomicnewsreview.org...

The ties that bind. Remember Rahm Emanuel's rent-free D.C. apartment? The owner: A BP adviser

americapsycho.wordpress.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The last episode on this radio show was aired on 6-13-2010. James Fox is down on the coast, I would have expected more recent updates:

www.veritasshow.com...

Congressman to BP: I apologize

www.repoweramerica.org...

Freedom destroyed
Who's next?

www.brasschecktv.com...

THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
community.webshots.com...
www.zerotolerenceforwar.org...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is not nearly over yet by a long shot, it smell's to high Heavens an I dont mean just the smell of Oil ether.........

new topics

join