It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older member now active for the first time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hey all i signed up on here i think it was back in 2008 and my how things have changed. my dear friend APAK has passed away...i like the layout of the site.
well any ways since getting shot in th leg last year and being laid up for a year i am finally walking again and getting back to the lodge (Masonic Lodge). no getting shot does not hurt....just the bones that the bullet break do.
any ways.
i live in a suburb of Bartlett Tennessee a few minutes outside of Memphis. i am a College Senior Graduating in December 2010 with my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. i am a Senior DeMolay- Bartlett Chapter (name has since changed), Master Mason- Bartlett Lodge #211 Grand Lodge of Tennessee F&AM and 32* Master of the Royal Secret, Master Craftsman A.&.A.S.R Southern Jurisdiction Valley of Memphis Orient of Tennessee, Nashville Kennel of the Royal Order of the Yellow Dog and Flea Ruff.Ruff..Ruff... and Sgt.At Arms for Alpha Delta Lambda chapter of Lambda Alpha Epsilon (ACJA) mixed (coed) fraternity. any

[edit on 6/18/2010 by southerndemolay]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
well any ways since getting shot in th leg last year

So which one of those organizations was that the initiation for?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What happened? I mean, why did you get shot?

And what are all those names?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Alex505]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In short, your a Masonic fraternity brother? Is that condensed enough? I too have been shot and my wound hurt like hell but it was the recovery that was the real pain in the arse. Glad to see that your okay and still alive, even though I don't know you or the justification in which you were shot and can't vouch for your relevance here on earth. I'm sure with a title like that though, that you must have some kind of relevance somewhere, right?

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
In short, your a Masonic fraternity brother? Is that condensed enough? I too have been shot and my wound hurt like hell but it was the recovery that was the real pain in the arse. Glad to see that your okay and still alive, even though I don't know you or the justification in which you were shot and can't vouch for your relevance here on earth. I'm sure with a title like that though, that you must have some kind of relevance somewhere, right?

--airspoon

well actually i was unloading a .38 special revolver, went to decock it and i pulled the trigger and it discharged a contact shot 3 inches above my right knee....doctor said it was a freak accident. some people laugh others understand accidents happen. so airspoon thanks for taking one for the U.S.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by southerndemolay

Does all this give you a perceived edge on the rest of us?

Or, will you be standing next to the rest of us, the day you die?

I am not being smart, I just can't seem to grasp the concept of hidden, secret societies. They never seem to have any value when humans kill humans, other than helping promote the carnage.

BTW, I have been here since 2005, before the last major revamp of this board, which was in 2006. There have been many people with few answers, just adding to the confusion. With your inside information, can you share any secrets, others might find interesting, about our past / present / future?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
hey all i signed up on here i think it was back in 2008 and my how things have changed.

actually it was 30-7-2008

welcome back to the site

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

no not saying im better than anyone. no im nt sharing any "secrets" which consist of only passwords and handshakes. don't think you'd be interested in those. i only stated my masonic credentials because members on here wanna know who's who and whats what...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello. I'm not a Mason, and I've never been shot, but I was in a sorority, and I play a mean game of archery. That's kind of the same thing?

But welcome to ATS as a participating member. I'll look forward to reading your posts. Maybe.

Possibly you can clear up this Luciferian controversy.

j/k..........

See ya around.

new topics

top topics

join