It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange and consequential case of Bradley Manning, Adrian Lamo and WikiLeaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So apparently, there are more discrepancies in the whole Lamo-Manning Saga...

Link

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That is a darn good article.

Highly recommended reading. Gives good clear insight into the personalities and circumstances surrounding the whole case.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

Yea , looks like there might be more here than meets the eye .

Either way , Lamo is a dispicable slime-ball .

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

Gotta flag and start this thread. More to this story than meets the eye. It will be great if Wikileaks receives a leak that exposes the Manning case to be a ruse to deter people from using the website.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Starred! Great article.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ya know, I never really thought about it, but what is this guy being held for? Is it because of the emails that he supposedly leaked? Is it because of the Apache video? What exactly is illegal concerning the leaked Apache video? It showed something wrong being done by the US military. If we don't have the right to see and know that this is going on, what right do we have? Are we naive enough to still wonder why extremists from other countries want to cause us harm when we are over in their backyard doing acts like this?

Ron Paul said that our foreign policy gave rise to the attacks of 9/11, and I don't see how you can argue that (if 9/11 wasn't an inside job, but I'm not getting into that). Regardless, it leads to hate for our country by being over there. Why all the secrecy from our government concerning the emails? Do we want our government operating 100% behind closed doors? All we ever hear is the fluff and broken promises while the real wheelings and dealings go on in the back rooms with big corporations.

This "journalist" who turned snitch is a joke. Something is fishy about the whole story and I wonder if this 22 year old military guy had anything to do with this. Would it be THAT hard to frame a soldier in Iraq through some bogus AIM chats with a random online "journalist"? Was this kid brainwashed while serving his mandatory time in the psych ward? Is he a government plant? Does he even exist? Seems like he is just out there to draw criticism to WikiLeaks, who has denied any involvement with the alleged emails.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good article.

Lamo is a rat. Poulsen smells bad.

Poulsen doesn't put Wired in a good light. Hopefully he is not a pivotal actor there. Maybe they should let him go for their own credibility.

As for the global mafia, the CIA, NSA & Pentagon are all members in good standing with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
what a fitting name for a traitor, "Lamo" as in Lame-O.

One day his grandchildren will ask him why their name is Lamo and he'll say

"well kids, cause I turned in a patriotic american so predator drones could continue to kill civilians."

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Niice!
thanks!

yeah Lamo is a turd.
always been.
you guys see the documentary released just recently with his ratty a$$ in it?
check that out, you'll see how really LAME-o he is. lol

Great docu though.
posted here if you want.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Check out this chat between Lamo and Manning.

www.wired.com...

www.boingboing.net...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by mntngr]

new topics

top topics

join