It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter execution comment causes controversy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Romance

52 in the last year, thats one execution per week

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just because you don't like Twitter doesnt mean its not a valid place to reveal public information. If a news agency had tweeted this it would have not been any different in my mind. This is not callous nor cold. This is just a public announcement. I don't get the problem except that there are a few drama queens out there that like to overreact to things. I respect the transparency. I think all government actions should be shared like this so we don't have to wait for the elitiat media to shove it down our throats.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If he is an insensitive callous jerk, great. At least we know it, and can vote him out and send in someone who by nature would not behave that way.

Our politicians lie to us in part because we ask them to. That is something to consider.

Despite the view of the OP I like the transparency, more is needed about the government.

Now if we could get presidential nominees to do the same and weed them out before they get into office

Great reply.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Romance

They should do it more often.
Why exactly do we need such miscreants in our society?

Unless you are personally willing to take this guy into your home and nurture him into being a useful citizen, you should just remain silent.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just one step closer to public executions or better yet pay per view executions. May be a long time before we see that but it will come, mark my words. Take it or leave it but it will come to be one day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join