It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AnyOne Here buying Into This Crap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Euro Heads for Weekly Gain as Sovereign-Debt Concern Eases
www.businessweek.com...

he euro headed for its biggest weekly gain against the greenback in more than a year as stock markets gained and concern over Europe’s debt crisis eased.

“There is an incredible amount of deleveraging going on in the economy,” Herrmann, a senior fixed-income strategy, said yesterday in an interview on Bloomberg Radio with Tom Keene. “Organic growth in the economy is likely to decelerate” as government stimulus fades and temporary census workers complete their contracts, he said.

Has Summer Come Early to Europe?

Maybe it’s just World Cup fever coursing through London’s financial district, but it feels like summer is coming a little early to Europe’s financial markets.

online.wsj.com...

Dollar steady as European crisis worries ebb

www.google.com...

While the euro has been slowly rising this week, analysts question the sustainability of the rally.

I to question this so called rally, i even find it unreal and very questionable why wont the mainstream media just admit theres no recovery at all?

So what do you think?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
With the electronic trading now used, certain people can crash and resurect markets with the push of a button.

Who stands to loose? All who do not have inside trading info, and try to not assume all parties are forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes I for one am not buying this crap. They have to be manipulating it to seem like it is rallying, but look around on the news and such more countries are falling futher into the abyss. I also think the media won't ever admit it because of the panic it would cause, it would probly resemble Greece and I already think we are close to about the same thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
+1
no real recovery in sight.
look for a massive additional stimulus project before November (elections), too late to do much real good...and the media will declare good news even if it isn't.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As long as the global monetary monopoly exists the banking cartel is responsible for creating all the declines, recoveries, and depressions of the world.

If the system isn't collapsing it is because they don't want it to yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In the UK the government stated today 2012 for first reasonable growth in public sector jobs as an optimistic estimate. Public sector is gonna be the biggest cuts too, things you wouldn't even think of considering such as Midwifery services.

Yay! Well I've got the value tins in, bring on the depression!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think the Euro is a imaginative currency, its value only as much as the people of Europe give it credit.

What does that mean in reality ?
Those who control the money can change the value whatever they like for as long as we will accept it.

That is it.

Remember, money is not a product. It should resemble the value of a product.
Ironically money is now used as a product where its value is still used to buy a product.
In the past this was OK because that money resembled a little part of a big pile of gold somewhere in a safe.
This is no longer the case. Why use money ? Its fake. It doesn't stand for a value but it is a value of itself what is directly related to what we give it credit for.

Wake up.

top topics

join