It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why lady gaga why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
dont know,isnt all the satanic symbolism going to turn down the dollar flow?
i mean she is like every other pop star,she is famous,then we get bored and start likng another
dont know what to tell you,i just want to know some inside in who is that guy that design her clips that way with the goat heads

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

I don't get why she is so popular?... Pop singers are a dime a dozen.. it seems two things that are never going away in the entertainment biz, one being crappy reality shows, the other crappy pop music... or the worst a reality show about crappy pop music.
Have you ever watched High School Musical? Is this what kids are into now a day's?
I have been getting my son into cool stuff, to keep him away from the 'Pop" scene.
which the Pop scene really just takes the coolest stuff from other scene's and mixes them all together. They all dress a little... Hip Hop/80's/Hippie/punk/emo...
seriously kids today look like they just stepped out of a time machine that made a stop in every decade from 1960 on, and picked out the worst cloths, they could find

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Just change the channel. I'm not a fan of her music or image. I actually don't feel she is an innovator in anything. But what do I know, too easy to be an armchair (or computer chair) critic these days.

Madonna in her prime was way better anyway.

Madonna better? No way. The Gaga freak is way more talented than Madonna. She is a very good piano player and has a great voice. I was surprised when I accidentally saw her on some show and was blown away by her talent. However, she wastes it on being a freak and wearing all those stupid costumes like she's stuck in bizarro world on halloween night. She obviously has daddy issues because she wants everyone's attention and will do anything to get it. Yes, I am an amateur Psychologist.

I was referring to which pop music I would rather listen to. Madonna has better songs in my opinion. The only gaga song I like is "just dance" all others suck. I'm not gonna argue about who is the better(talented) musician, as I dont know what either can do. I saw a Saturday Night Live performance with Gaga on piano, yes she can play. Her music sucks though.
thanks for your opinion

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Just change the channel. I'm not a fan of her music or image. I actually don't feel she is an innovator in anything. But what do I know, too easy to be an armchair (or computer chair) critic these days.

Madonna in her prime was way better anyway.

Madonna better? No way. The Gaga freak is way more talented than Madonna. She is a very good piano player and has a great voice. I was surprised when I accidentally saw her on some show and was blown away by her talent. However, she wastes it on being a freak and wearing all those stupid costumes like she's stuck in bizarro world on halloween night. She obviously has daddy issues because she wants everyone's attention and will do anything to get it. Yes, I am an amateur Psychologist.

I was referring to which pop music I would rather listen to. Madonna has better songs in my opinion. The only gaga song I like is "just dance" all others suck. I'm not gonna argue about who is the better(talented) musician, as I dont know what either can do. I saw a Saturday Night Live performance with Gaga on piano, yes she can play. Her music sucks though.
thanks for your opinion

Agreed. I'd rather listen to babies screaming than either of them. Notice how I said I "accidentally" saw Gaga.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.-Is19.19

It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11He is
" 'the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone.' 12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4

he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit-1Cor6.17

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.-John15.18

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
who cares!

what does it matter?

lady gaga?

why do people focus on this $**#?

good god man!

"let's find out what's really going on with lady gaga?"

just un-fn-real.

Astounding.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi I hate lady gaga and the only conspiracy we should be talking about on ATS concerned with her is if she had a penis and how best to get the guys that killed JFK to do a similar job on her.

Also if you want to be a mason do what my mate done, just walk in to your nearest Masonic lodge. Was going to do the same myself but I really don’t see much point, he loves it, but just because they give him allot of work, he’s a builder.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
who cares!

what does it matter?

lady gaga?

why do people focus on this $**#?

good god man!

"let's find out what's really going on with lady gaga?"

just un-fn-real.

Astounding.

It really is, but remember, some may still have a funny feeling from this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=530885

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have seen exactly 2 of her videos.. that's all of her I have ever heard.. and I didn't find anything appealing to her at all. This is the record industry just trying to make a buck off of her. They will squeeze her lemon then throw her in the garbage can like they do with so many others.

If they brought back real music like Dokken, Night Ranger, Firehouse, KISS, Tesla, we would all be lots better off.

Please tell us you don't still have a mullett.

Never had one.. never will. I had real long wavy heavy metal hair.. no redneckish mullet. That was over 20 years ago. These days I prefer to go bald. The chicks dig it. And, yes, I still Crank it Up - at least a few times a year.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I could not agree more. Who cares? Each generation has their Pop idols who go to the next level to shock the parents and sell records. sorry CDs these days. Elvis had the whole nation in an uproar. The kids loved him and eventually everyone did.
Its all about album sales and making a name. Dont read anything into it. Once she has amassed a ton of money, she will dress like a normal person and put out some music more fitting of her talent. And she is a talented singer and pianist. She is just making herself and a few other people some extra spending money so they can buy a spot in the bunker below DIA airport. Previous sentence meant as sarcasm.

[edit on 6/18/2010 by vtcajun]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This blog discusses a few of Gaga's vidoes and the symbolism used in them. He also discusses other artists, movies and buildings around the world.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I don't see the appeal in lady gaga, i guess you could called her avant-garde..but that doesn't mean much in today's musical landscape. The only positive thing i can say is that she actually has a decent voice live, which is sorely lacking in many of the female pop stars...but you would think that would be a given.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
so guys and girls what are you going to say?

She's just another untalented, money hungry, mainstream singer

Sorry she sucks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join