It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why lady gaga why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sorry,if there was a thread about this before,but its just time to take matter into more capable hands,and having our sites brightest minds shed some light on me,so we can finnaly decide what the...* * is going on with this ladg gaga circus.

i loved her songs in the beggining,she was awesome,and "innovative" and sense of art and everything,then i see a couple of triangles in her videos,some masonic,nazi,even satanic symbols,i say hah its probably just to "look cool".
yea well SORRY
too much horned heards
too much hexagrams
too much standing like certain demons...
too much rituality
too much subconcius making you reject the "christian god"
too much "one eye"
too much pyramids and masonic stuff

hey,i want to be a freemason my self,i always seek enlightement and other good people,
i want to find who the real god is,with the royal arch and all that,even if im christian,i want to know the truth to my religion and to question it.

but still being forced with ritual cr** from lady gagas every song,is just too much,
whatever she is promoting dosnt sound like GOOD.
when did my favourite singer turned into a evil puppet?

so guys and girls what are you going to say?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

so guys and girls what are you going to say?

BTS

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just change the channel. I'm not a fan of her music or image. I actually don't feel she is an innovator in anything. But what do I know, too easy to be an armchair (or computer chair) critic these days.

Madonna in her prime was way better anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
naa,its a "nwo satanic topic" not a bts,or atleast i think so.
well yea i can change the channel but im just interested if someone really knows whats with her,dosnt someone know someone close to her that can give out some secrets?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
they did this with britney spears so I'm not surprised. You really thought she was innovative? What song exactly did you think was innovative?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

ill see if I can find it but I watched not too long ago a few YouTube videos on the Illuminati infiltrating popular music. It was a 7 part series if I remember right. It went on to suggest that the image Lady was conveying had to do with her being a sex slave sent to mankind to help deceive everyone by her overt sexuality. In short, it suggested that she was a mind controlled sex drone for the masses. God, I love entertainment.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
She is terrible... Why Should anybody get the panties in a bunch over Lady Gaga?
We have serious problems. a 2nd rate Pop singers agenda is the least of my worries.
I worry about putting food on the table...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
and she's in with the queeny....just had to bow and kiss the queens hand....so sophomoric....no wait sophomoronic....that won't get you anywhere on the road to heaven, now will it....i think in terms of how God sees things

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
sorry to tell you my friend but she is just a nother mind control puppet! wake up dude and see the real picture yeah
x

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
there's nothing innovative about today's pop stars.
nothing.

Any big breasted blonde bimbo can hire a pimp erm a manager i mean. Then get FL Studio, Fruity Loops, maybe adobe audition and autotune, then YOU TOO can be a canned pop star. Now just writhe around in public like you're having an orgasm, get a few upskirt shots and that will comlete your image.

extra points for copying 80's pop stars while doing the above.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
She is terrible... Why Should anybody get the panties in a bunch over Lady Gaga?
We have serious problems. a 2nd rate Pop singers agenda is the least of my worries.
I worry about putting food on the table...

You just revealed the answer. People like yourself are unaffected by her, and immune to any influence or actions of hers, directly speaking.

But indirectly, those who eat the food on the table are the ones who are open to Lady Gaga. Those you love, support, and raise. They are the ones targeted by pop music and indeed every other avenue for "disposable income."

That affects those of us who are not affected by her directly, and since her fans are pretty enthusiastic young people, those images are tied up in her glitzy, sensual, and artsy image.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
well you know,when she started getting popular.
we only had rihhanna,and something in her really makes me angry.
she has enchanting voice,but she looks like the kinda girl that reminds you of some girl that broked your heart,like a woman who will ruin her life and do stupid stuff.

and here comes lady gaga with her first song,it was nice beat
and the poker face,well it was just too catchy,and then the bad romance and all others,we see her in flashy outlets,that are not normal.
and we think.
in age when everyone is like sheep,either emo or whatever other style.
she is like the outcasts,the real people with heart,SHES LIKE US.
someone who thinks artsy and always makes something new.
shes that woman thats supposed to be ugly without make up but is actualy pretty

but in time you know i saw the video of bad romance,i saw the goatheads,her standing in pose like lucifer and all,too many hexagrams too much symbolism,something is SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE.

no need to search for the videos,i think i allready seen them all.
but we really need someoen who knows some new info to spice this

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dig every bit of it, even considering there isn't any "super satanic/masonic/illuminati/blah blah" behind it.

Conspiracy nutjobs are just a little too delusional.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yaa yaaa ya haa yaha yaa yaaa ahaa ahaaa!
2nd LADY GAGA

link   
I have seen exactly 2 of her videos.. that's all of her I have ever heard.. and I didn't find anything appealing to her at all. This is the record industry just trying to make a buck off of her. They will squeeze her lemon then throw her in the garbage can like they do with so many others.

If they brought back real music like Dokken, Night Ranger, Firehouse, KISS, Tesla, we would all be lots better off.

link   
its not about this man,i dig the tunes,bad romance is a great song for me,even making ad for the best vodka in the world,now thats some nice taste
my fav singer featuring the coolest vodka in her video,that the world dosnt really know about...but

its not about religion or anything. and its not about conspiracy nutjobs.
when a girl has goatheads and poses for album covers like the..i forgot his name ON YOUR AVATAR,then it kinda makes you wonder

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
sorry to tell you my friend but she is just a nother mind control puppet! wake up dude and see the real picture yeah
x

Agreed, she even moves like a puppet on stage and in interviews. You can almost see the strings.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Just change the channel. I'm not a fan of her music or image. I actually don't feel she is an innovator in anything. But what do I know, too easy to be an armchair (or computer chair) critic these days.

Madonna in her prime was way better anyway.

Madonna better? No way. The Gaga freak is way more talented than Madonna. She is a very good piano player and has a great voice. I was surprised when I accidentally saw her on some show and was blown away by her talent. However, she wastes it on being a freak and wearing all those stupid costumes like she's stuck in bizarro world on halloween night. She obviously has daddy issues because she wants everyone's attention and will do anything to get it. Yes, I am an amateur Psychologist.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why?

LOL!

Trash sells.

She's in it for the benjamins, and so are her handlers!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have seen exactly 2 of her videos.. that's all of her I have ever heard.. and I didn't find anything appealing to her at all. This is the record industry just trying to make a buck off of her. They will squeeze her lemon then throw her in the garbage can like they do with so many others.

If they brought back real music like Dokken, Night Ranger, Firehouse, KISS, Tesla, we would all be lots better off.

Please tell us you don't still have a mullett.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join