It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does China Tie In With the Gulf Oil Spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let me ask a question. If a taxi company, owned vehicles bought from Toyota, was involved in an uncontrolled acceleration accident, who would be at fault?
BP leased the Deepwater Horizon from Transocean. Transocean
www.deepwater.com...
owns GlobalSantaFe, which made self propelled drill ships, naming them CUSS I, II, II, IV, and V. However, 1963, the CUSS V arrived in Libya, a major problem developed because the word CUSS is offensive in Arabic. So the names were changed to Glomar I, II, and so on.
Enter CIA operation “Project Azorian (aka Project Jennifer).” This is the covert operation that included The Hugh’s Glomar Explorer, which raised the Russian Nuclear Sub K-129.
Now according to Maritime Memos,
www.coltoncompany.com...
April 2010,” The famous ship, built by Sun Ship in 1973, at a cost said to have been at least $350 million, for the purpose of recovering a sunken Soviet submarine, is being flagged out. Now called the (GlobalSantaFe) GSF Explorer, it was converted to a regular drill ship in 1997, after the Navy leased it for 30 years to Global Marine's successor company, Global Santa Fe, which is now part of Transocean. The Congress authorized its sale to Transocean in 2002, for "a fair and reasonable amount determined by the Secretary of the Navy". I'm told that they only paid $15 million, which is hard to believe: can anyone confirm this or provide the true figure? There now seems to be nothing to stop Transocean taking her foreign. Of course, Transocean reflagged itself last year, when it moved from Houston to Geneva and became a Swiss corporation.”
Much of the capital that Transocean was generated by Forex (please see timeline 1962 at www.deepwater.com...
The foreign exchange market, or Forex, uses capital generated by foreign companies or countries (like China). FOREX.com is a division of GAIN Capital Group.
www.forex.com...
Gain Capital,
www.gaincapital.com...
Gain Capital’s CEO is Glenn Stevens, formally with Merrill Lynch and also served
as the Federal Reserve Bank's FX representative for investment banks.
Andrew Haines is the CIO, formally of Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney.
Tim O’Sullivan is Chief Dealer, formally of Merrill Lynch
Chris Calhoun is Senior Advisor, formally of FNX.
Samantha Roady is the CMO, formally of FNX.
We know about Merrill Lynch and the securities Fraud lawsuit.
www.merrilllynchfraudinfocenter.com...
What about FNX?
www.quadrafnx.com...
FNX is a mining company that has a Copper oxide; copper, molybdenum and gold porphyry project in Chile’s Sierra Gorda. This is a Joint venture that includes a memorandum of understanding with China’s State Grid International Development Limited ("SGID"), a wholly owned subsidiary of State Grid Corporation of China, the largest Chinese utility company and a major end user of copper for the formation of a joint venture.
According to The U.S. Energy Information Administration,
www.eia.doe.gov...
China produced an estimated 4.0 million bbl/d of total oil liquids, of which 96 percent was crude oil. China’s net oil imports were approximately 3.9 million bbl/d in 2008, making it the third-largest net oil importer in the world behind the United States.
I find it interesting that there is involvement with a company that has a history with The U.S. Military and CIA, receives funding from a foreign company, that is run by individuals that formally worked for either a company that is under investigation for fraud, or has ties with a China.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Over a month ago, when BP was asking for input on how to stop the leak, I sent an email to them suggesting that they use the GSF Explorer. I even went as far as making a post is a thread here on ATS, about using the GSF Explorer. All I can find out is that it left the San Franciso area a few years back and went else where in the world.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't see any connection here.

To me it's like this.

If I (BP) rent a U-Haul (Deepwater Horizon) to transfer goods (Oil) and i'm going down the road, and I see warning lights on the dash board that says I have a problem I should stop the truck, and get U-Haul to fix it before I continue.

Now, I'm late for my delivery stop and this may cost me money so, I ignore the lights and keep going. After a while I start to hear clunking under the hood. So I stop the truck, pop the hood and discover that a belt is about to break and my break fluid is very low. But I only have some duct tape and some extra windshield wiper fluid. I tape up the belt and top off the brake fluid with the wiper fluid.

Going down the road again, all is fine until suddenly, The belt breaks from the tape job and causes me to slam on my breaks which instead of stopping normally, locks up and sends me sliding all over the road. My truck crashes, the goods I am carrying fly out the back and cause a 106 car pile up.

Who's to blame? No one but me.

This is what happened with this rig and why it happened. U-Haul didn't cause it. The people who made the U-Haul truck didn't cause it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Did you even read past the first sentence, or the first paragraph?

Read my OP, Read the links, and then respond to my OP.
There is more here than the example of the first paragraph or dash board lights.

I would like to know what your impression is about Transocean. What do you think about the association with the funds received from ForEx? Do you think it’s a coincidence that Transocean/GlobalSantaFe have an interest and association with Transocean?
Do you find it peculiar that the owner of ForEx, Gain Capital, has some interesting ties with their board members?
edit for content.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, I read your entire post. I still do not think it matters. I'ts not uncommon for companies to have these kinds of dealings with other companies they do business with.. especially in the big corporate world.

You give a lot of information about how these companies are interconnected, but it still does not point to anything suggesting they had anything to do with the choices of the men on the rig that night that led to this disaster imo.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Yes, I read your entire post. I still do not think it matters. I'ts(sic) not uncommon for companies to have these kinds of dealings with other companies they do business with.. especially in the big corporate world.
You give a lot of information about how these companies are interconnected, but it still does not point to anything suggesting they had anything to do with the choices of the men on the rig that night that led to this disaster imo.

I don't think it had anything to do with any of the 11 men that died that night.
Most of these companies are connected with China. If America or it's gobermnt, decides to stop the production of oil, then China wins. It's a win / win situation for China. China gets more oil and sells more oil at higher prices.

new topics

top topics

join