It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet Innocent Gaza flotilla my butt...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Theres to many anti israel's folks here, u better watch it if u dont want this site to be blocked or deleted i remember a fourm simaller to this one, but that was a bit over the top, and there site got deleted for been Anti Isarel.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Is that a threat?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by crmanager

if you tell me that you will give me food then I will elect you in office.

I would so not care about your motives while I'm starving.

So your thought is..."I don't care what you do with the Jews as long as the trains run ontime."

How totalitarian of you.

You are the reason that America is becoming a corporatist/facist state.

"Feed me. I can't take care of myself."

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
JIDF isnt something to be afraid of. they just talk tough and make empty threats.

as to the OP, who was the group armed with live ammunition and fire arms?

how many israeli commandos died? none? wow, those must have been some real delta force style terrorists with their wheel chairs, cement and food! even macguyver couldnt have pulled that off!

just keep playing the blame the victim card.

even if abbas wants the blockade, is it still okay to KILL well meaning people?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yes throwing people over board is very violent because those elite commandos don't know how to swim. with a big support ship baby sitting them, throwing them overboard is after all certain death, heaven forbid they were taught how to swim. putting bullets in their head would of been a better option, not as brutal and violent as throwing armed mickey mouse soldier into water where they can be scooped up.

i'm sure the flotilla went all that way just to be stopped by isreali navy, they were bent on a pointless attempt thinking may be they can sneak through undetected. all six gigantic ships tip toeing through the blockade. how dare they prove a point and defend themselves by tossing people into water.

if you are going to make a statement, have the mental capacity to understand the situation. turning people into demon using a video of a speech changes nothing. common knowledge of people being shot at close range does.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
JIDF isnt something to be afraid of. they just talk tough and make empty threats.

as to the OP, who was the group armed with live ammunition and fire arms?

how many israeli commandos died? none? wow, those must have been some real delta force style terrorists with their wheel chairs, cement and food! even macguyver couldnt have pulled that off!

just keep playing the blame the victim card.

even if abbas wants the blockade, is it still okay to KILL well meaning people?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by BlesUTP]

Just so you know...The one commando thrown down to the lower deck has permanent brain damage.

No one has commented on the video where the peace loving humanitarians were expecting to throw commandos into the sea. Interesting.

These were NOT well meaning people. You KNOW you are sticking your hand in a hornets nest yet you still yell at the hornets? Psychotic.

2 of the commandos were armed. The rest had PAINT BALL GUNS. The peace lovers had pipes, knives and weapons.

Common guys..be honest. You would have been happy to see all the JEW commandos get hurt.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Just so you know...The one commando thrown down to the lower deck has permanent brain damage.

No one has commented on the video where the peace loving humanitarians were expecting to throw commandos into the sea. Interesting.

These were NOT well meaning people. You KNOW you are sticking your hand in a hornets nest yet you still yell at the hornets? Psychotic.

2 of the commandos were armed. The rest had PAINT BALL GUNS. The peace lovers had pipes, knives and weapons.

Common guys..be honest. You would have been happy to see all the JEW commandos get hurt.

I had not read that one soldier was brain damaged as a result of his injuries. Is there a link to that information?

Can you confirm the other soldiers were only armed with paint ball guns.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

These guys DESERVED their butts being handed to them for running the blockade.

It is time to take the battle to the bad guys.

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If I was running things in Israel, next time I'd just use a sub.

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If I was running things in Israel, next time I'd just use a sub.

Oooooo...nice thought.

How old are you?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You couldn't be more wrong, you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HUMAN BEING......

Worst thread topic I've EVER! seen on ATS.....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You can't find here Jew hater, sorry. But you can find some people who are against the fascist Israeli governement, and among them many sober Israelis too.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You see here is the problem. We can go back and forth on this subject forever and we will never see the truth. These videos are put out with only segments of what they want you to see. Unless you were on those ships to see first hand what went down you will never be able to see the truth. In all fairness to both sides they are putting out propaganda to help further their justificaton for their actions.This does mean both sides have done their best to discredit the other side. I am not showing favoritism to either party in this conflict I just think that it is hard to judge from the videos that we see. In my opinion both sides have their rights (Israel has the right to protect themselves from anyone trying to do harm against their people) and (the people of Gaza have the right to get the aid supplies to them so they can live) the one problem is that with the aid ships there is the chance that weapons and artillery can be sent on these flotillas and Israel does have the right to make sure that these are for humanitarian supplies and not something that could be used against them and their people. So in all boths sides are wrong and at the same time both sides are right also. Hard to pass judgement unless you were on the ship at the time of this situation going down.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well. It appears that Israel has only one option left to it then. Let the ships get to the 13 mile international border and them sink them as intruders in a war zone. There will be people squealing like stuck pigs when that happens but the Israelis would be within international law and their rights at that point.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Well. It appears that Israel has only one option left to it then. Let the ships get to the 13 mile international border and them sink them as intruders in a war zone. There will be people squealing like stuck pigs when that happens but the Israelis would be within international law and their rights at that point.

Case closed.

Yeah god forbid they actually PLAN ahead and do it PROPERLY.

On a side note this is an obvious troll attempt from the OP i know a troll when i see one. :rolleyes:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

YouTube channel of Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, thanks but no thanks. Israel has a long and continuous track record of manipulating video and audio.
Secondly, the person giving the speech clearly states that "if Israeli soldiers come on boat they will throw them into sea".

Facts:
1. Ships were screened prior to sail by the NATO countries and cleared.
2. Israel shot from helicopter with live bullets (before boarding the ship)
3. Activists on boat tried to prevent more killing of their fellow activists by overpowering IDF soldiers who were killing point black (the American-Turkish citizen is an example).
4. Even after capturing the soldiers the activists did not kill them and instead provided medical aid.
5. Israeli soldiers were carrying specific list of people who were not to be killed which means everyone else was fair game and it was pre mediated murders.
6. United Nations have termed the blockade and occupation illegal thus the boats carrying relief aid have full right to take aid.
7. Israel confesticated all video and cameras from people on board to prevent the truth coming out.
8. Israel released a doctored audio which claimed "go back to austwich" only to recant it and admit it was edited.
9. Israel's release of earlier flotilla video smartly edited out the portions of how the activists were killed, before boarding of ship and only shows their soldiers being beaten which created a false image. The truth came out when the hour long video which was smuggled out by a activist was released and shown, even in the United Nations.
10. Israel is guilty of piracy and murder on international waters carrying aid and relief material.
11. After Flotilla incident Israel pushed it's "agents" to make pro-Israeli topics on internet.
12. Last but not least Israel refuses a seperate investigation in the flotilla incident and instead has kept a pro-Israeli person as an observer. For that I will say Truth does not fear investigation.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Every time I see this video I can't help but think.. They had the camera in hand, they saw this supposed sniper rifle laser dot (BTW, sniper rifles have no laser dots, it kind of negates the point of sniping someone unnoticed), and still they have no footage of any sniper rifle firing, no footage of bullet holes, no sniper rifle fire sound (which is very loud, and believe me, it's not this clanking noises you hear in the background)...
Seriously, I don't buy it..

And to the OP:
Whatever happened on that ship- Any loss of life is regrettable.
People who have only seen combat in movies and computer games think shooting and killing is the easiest thing in the world. It isn't.
It is a burden on the soul.

Also when he says one of two options he means reaching Gaza, or martyrdom.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Having read some of your posts on this site Eliad, I am curious to ask a question. Have you served in the IDF? I used to work with a Bedouin Arab - who became a friend - and some of the sentiments expressed in your posts reminds me of the occasional times he talked about his national service.

Exposure to war leaves wounds on the soul that can never heal.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by name pending

Originally posted by name pending
YouTube channel of Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, thanks but no thanks. Israel has a long and continuous track record of manipulating video and audio.

What continuous track record? What are you talking about? Name some cases of manipulation, with proof...
I'm not arguing with you as I don't have any facts to prove you right or wrong, but I think you should back up what you say.

Also I agree to some extent, I think we need someone to translate this..
I think deccel is Turkish..

Secondly, the person giving the speech clearly states that "if Israeli soldiers come on boat they will throw them into sea".

Exactly.. How can you stop a moving ship without boarding it?
By the way, when he was talking about the two options he was talking about either reaching Gaza, or die as martyrs.

1. Ships were screened prior to sail by the NATO countries and cleared.

It was screened by Turky, if I'm not mistaken, and that's hardly NATO..
Also those violent activists boarded on a different location and after the inspection (according to some of the other activists.. Could be a lie though..).
Lastly weapons were found, metal rods (which were dismantled off the ship), knives (not just kitchen knives..), etc.
That means the inspection wasn't good enough.

2. Israel shot from helicopter with live bullets (before boarding the ship)

I have yet to see any solid proof on that.
I actually have many points to counter that:
Why aren't there any bodies on deck at the moment of the attack? Did they shoot at the boat, then wait for the activists to clear the bodies, and only then boarded?
Why are people standing around waiting for the commandos on the deck? Even if they are ready to defend themselves, shouldn't they at least be taking cover? And they expected the commandos to shoot them?! Have you ever been under fire? No one would stand like that in the open when threatened with live fire.
I can go on, but I see no point in doing so as these are the main ones.
Try and prove me wrong on this. I'm using reasoning, don't show me people saying they think someone shot, or they heard someone shoot, or anything like that. Footage is much more accurate then people's stories.

3. Activists on boat tried to prevent more killing of their fellow activists by overpowering IDF soldiers who were killing point black (the American-Turkish citizen is an example).

Again, what proof do you have? From what I've heard the activists who weren't violent tried to save the soldiers from being massacred.
All you have is stories, all I have is stories.
I'll ask you this though, do you really think a trained commando with a pistol would not be able to shoot and kill anyone that gets close to them?
Highly unlikely.
Also can you confirm this point blank rumors?

4. Even after capturing the soldiers the activists did not kill them and instead provided medical aid.

Most of the activists on board were peaceful.. And actually stopped the violent ones from killing the soldiers. Those peaceful activists had no part in the violence.

5. Israeli soldiers were carrying specific list of people who were not to be killed which means everyone else was fair game and it was pre mediated murders.

Bull#, I saw the list in the video, it was intel on what people were on board, delegations, how big was the ship, etc. And it wasn't even about that ship, it was about a different one.
Do you really think they were expected to remember all these faces, and be able to not shoot them in the heat of a battle? Seriously? Are they robots now?

6. United Nations have termed the blockade and occupation illegal thus the boats carrying relief aid have full right to take aid.

The UN has no authority on this issue.. This is a matter of international law.. Also there's no more occupation in Gaza, and the blockade only stops things like chocolate, not aid. In fact, Israel provides more aid in half a week than what was on that ship. So the aid thing is bull#.. Also why not get it through Israel or Egypt? Both were willing to deliver free of cost!

7. Israel confesticated all video and cameras from people on board to prevent the truth coming out.

I honestly don't know what the truth is, but had these people been given their tapes they would have made the truth seem like whatever they want to.
Editing is easy.
Besides Israel doesn't want videos of their beaten commandos online.
The truth is no sane government would have let anyone off with their tapes after an event like this, regardless of what happened.

8. Israel released a doctored audio which claimed "go back to austwich" only to recant it and admit it was edited.

I have yet to find any proof to this claim.

9. Israel's release of earlier flotilla video smartly edited

How? You can see them descending on the ship, no bodies on deck, no one's hiding or taking cover..
Also I've seen this hour long video.. There's no proof on it! Have you seen it? There's just clanking in the background.. Doesn't even sound like guns, and no one's acting as if they're shot at..
It's just too hard to believe these people were shot at.. I've seen how people act in these situations...

10. Israel is guilty of piracy and murder on international waters carrying aid and relief material.

www.reuters.com...
Wrong.

11. After Flotilla incident Israel pushed it's "agents" to make pro-Israeli topics on internet.

Right, and you are what? An unbiased observer?

12. Last but not least Israel refuses a separate investigation in the flotilla incident and instead has kept a pro-Israeli person as an observer. For that I will say Truth does not fear investigation.

That I can agree with..
I mean the least they could do is find an objective observer (If that's at all possible in this day an age..).
I'm hoping that this investigation will somehow manage to bring the truth to light in a manner that's unequivocal.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I have, yes. I served for 3 years (the mandatory time requested by anyone who turns 18) in the armored corps, I finished my service 2 years ago. I'm 23.

Where are you from? Where did you meet this Bedouin friend of yours?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

I have, yes. I served for 3 years (the mandatory time requested by anyone who turns 18) in the armored corps, I finished my service 2 years ago. I'm 23.

For all my sins, I come from the UK. I used to work in telecommunications and that's where I met Mohammed. The best salesman I have ever seen and an all-round good guy. He very rarely talked about his experiences - would rather put them down to a part of his life that now remains closed.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

3 years during the best age of youth....

Shiministims need much more support for next generations december18th.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join