It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my trail of thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Please take into consideration that what you are about to read is not fact or fiction, truth or lies, real or fake... it is quite simply the way I think.

To you I am nothing, but to me I am everything... what is my purpose? Well right now my purpose is to write this... what is your purpose? Well right now your purpose is to read this.
Now we both have a purpose, we both have a destiny. To reach or destiny we must follow our predetermined paths. For these paths to be predetermined they must have a creator.
I put it to you that I am the creator of my own path, and my destiny is to have a purpose... and right now my purpose is to write this... destiny fulfilled.
I put it to you that you are the creator of your own path, and your destiny is to have a purpose... right now your purpose is to read this... destiny fulfilled.
Ask yourself this... did I create this particular path by writing this for you to read, or did you create your own destiny by choosing to read it.
Either way i have effected the last few moments of your life... to you I am no longer nothing, I am now the creator of your path and I have given you a purpose... does that make me God?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We are all Gods in the making.
Making our own reality.
Fulfilling both our own and each others destiny.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Exactly what i mean!
As individuals and as a collective we create and destroy on a daily basis.
Many people look to the bible and read stories of god and jesus, but i think that god is a reference to humans and characters such as jesus refers to the individual.
After all, humans wrote the bible... over and over and over... it stands to reason that the stories within relate to everyone in one way or another.

Any way as im new i really appreciate your feedback, it gave me the inspiration to continue writing.

Thanks dood (•_°)

join