It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Cruetly By Police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
When will we start putting these thuggish gang members down, or at the very least in cells where they can't terrorize the public?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by alaskan]

I keep saying the same thing about gangs. I am sick of them ruining my neighborhoods with their gang graffiti.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Hhhmmm... Disturbing indeed.

Listen up, humans. I resign.

Yeah right... I only wish I could resign from humanity. That is, become a lesser, instinct driven creature. I would probably opt for a wolf. If reincarnation turns out to be true, please universe let me return as a wolf. I tire from the sadness and evil that is human beings.

I have resigned from humanity a long time ago. I think that is why I always get backlash from them. If I had a choice it would be Vulcan.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Hhhmmm... Disturbing indeed.

Listen up, humans. I resign.

Yeah right... I only wish I could resign from humanity. That is, become a lesser, instinct driven creature. I would probably opt for a wolf. If reincarnation turns out to be true, please universe let me return as a wolf. I tire from the sadness and evil that is human beings.

I have resigned from humanity a long time ago. I think that is why I always get backlash from them. If I had a choice it would be Vulcan.

One thing humans are a disgrace, and just about destroying others.

For me too i gave up on humans in 1992 when i found out about the pure evil that is electronic mind control in school and they wanted to absolutely wreck my life for no reason.

I would not even bother with humans since in any real way. Police and gov and are pure scum, and filled with the worst trash that humans have to offer who want to work.

Remember peopel do not do anything just talk about the scum the police and gov are, as these animals love to destroy.

Like for instance england i reckon is destroying teams playing in south africa, with these electronic mind control weapons. Like how i reckon they tried to stop so many big teams getting there, and i reckon it was english mind control that stopped russia getting there. So many teams failed to play well in qualifying except the english.

Thats the puke we are on planet earth with, and the world cup is destroyed because of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Its a dog people, seriously some of you need to look at the big picture. Is it pretty.....no, but to piss and whine about a dog being put down speaks volumes about the simple mindsets of some. I've seen pictures of dead children thrown into a garbage heap after the Haiti earthquake, now that was unsettling. Get a grip

brill

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
H obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing. He'd drop you as fast. There are no officers of the peace. They are all law enforcement personell. Even the nicest seeming one will drop you in a minute and get lauded for it.

Originally posted by theability
I was Appalled to see this video on Youtube this morning with my coffee.

I know that all Officers of the Peace are not bad, yet a lot of bad apples seem to be showing up on the street and this needs to be dealt with.

Here is a video that is shocking to say the least, The Cop shoots a dog that is on a pole and restrained.

If you have a weak stomach, I'd not watch this, just to let you know.

It is just sick how pathetic some human beings really are. Hey I have a gun let me kill the damn dog and they I won't have to worry about this anymore.

Sick Sick Cop.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by theability]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

Its a dog people, seriously some of you need to look at the big picture.

Your entitled to your opinion.

Yet:

Hasn't it be proven that all serial killers start by killing animals first?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

No it doesn't.

Animal Control or the SPCA has used those poles before.
It is for the safety of the worker should the dog try and attack them.
It is a very rational safety measure.

Previously the Officers had leashed the dog with no issues, then why change tactics if they had work is what I am asking?

The dog is calm and laying down in the beginning which should show one that the dog had no intentions of harming anything.

The rookie cops used bad judgment in all phases of this mess.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by super genius
i love the outrage when something liek this makes a blip ont he radar, then no mroe than 1 hour later the peopel that get so furious over a shooting of a dog, sit down at the table for thier dinner or beef, chicken, or seafood.
every time you eat meat, your essentially doing the exact same thing. dont try and rationalize this away, unless you know of a way to seperate the meat form a cow/chicken/fish and its still alive, i dont want to hear it.

How come people like you never understand the sentiment of the hunter. Nature is set up in a way that there are hunters and there are prey. One creature must die to feed another. Even plant life is destroyed when it is eaten by an herbivore, and the life cycle continues when the herbivore is killed by the carnivore. All must eat, all must die. A good hunter understands this, and respects his prey with the utmost reverence.

This video shows nothing of the sort. No further explanation required.

Awesome post. Also i think you just broke super genius's brain.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If there's a hell and if it's customizable, I hope this pathetic-excuse-for-a-human cop goes there and gets his parts bit off over and over again by a real devil dog and that when he fires his hell gun it's empty.

I guess we're lucky that plainclothes state trooper who came out of his car with his weapon drawn on that female motorcyclist who filmed him didn't shoot. And then there's another one where a cop shoots a motorcyclist for no reason during a stop (the motorcyclist is just sitting there). I think that officer has been prosecuted but am not sure that video has been posted here on ATS).

With both people and animals, this trend is truly getting out of control. Or maybe it was always there but we just didn't get the video? In any case, it seems clear that more law enforcement organization need to revisit both their hiring and ongoing psych evaluations processes.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Do you think the officers made the decision to shoot the dog on their own? Note that they were on their radios quite a bit and seemed to be getting instructions.
The pit bull may have been a problem in the neighborhood and they may have had no better way of dealing with it. A previous poster said that there were reports of attacks by the animal and the owner apparently didn't care. Pit bulls are more dangerous than other breeds because they don't bite and back off, they press the attack. Once trained, such a dog is unpredictably dangerous and must be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Pit bulls are more dangerous than other breeds because they don't bite and back off, they press the attack.

Pit bulls are NOT more dangerous! Stop with the dog stereotypes.

The dog that bites people the most is the Dalmatian.
Even a Chow is more aggressive than the Pit bull.

That dog posed no threat.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Its a dog people, seriously some of you need to look at the big picture. Is it pretty.....no, but to piss and whine about a dog being put down speaks volumes about the simple mindsets of some. I've seen pictures of dead children thrown into a garbage heap after the Haiti earthquake, now that was unsettling. Get a grip

brill

Did you call the Earthquake and express your disgust at the CHOICE it made to kill children? Are you saying other people should? I you saying anger at person who did a messed up thing is misdirected because of what a natural disaster did?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How many times have we seen this here on ATS ?

I feel bad for the dog in meeting it's untimely demise but moreso I am seeing a distinct pattern of psychologically abusive behavior by LEO.

I had posted statistics pertaining to above average incidents of spousal abuse in the families of LEO.

Whether it is the Dog shot and killed in OK, by the Deputy Sheriff looking for directions.

Or the recent episode of the officer hitting the woman with his fist, over a Jaywalking infraction ?

The multiple incidents of people being Tazed repeatedly on traffic stops?

Like the driver who didn't present his papers quick enough and was resultingly dragged out of his car and tazed on the ground.

It is pretty apparent to me that some fairly disturbed individuals seek employment as LEO to satisfy their innate need to inflict pain or harm on another living being, whether human or canine. All under the protection of their badge and the Law.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill

brill

No. You get a grip and stop assuming that the same people don't get as or even more upset when it involves people and that the humanity and empathy and outrage some people extend to animals excludes people somehow.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

It is pretty apparent to me that some fairly disturbed individuals seek employment as LEO to satisfy their innate need to inflict pain or harm on another living being, whether human or canine. All under the protection of their badge and the Law.

Well said

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

Pit bulls and certain other breeds ARE more dangerous. See the previous post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Owners of such dogs should be required to post $10k bonds or show proof of insurance to protect the public.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I do not agree, sorry.

If you raise a pit bull with love and a good home, they are loving animals, not pure bred killers as you describe.

Sorry I don't see eye to eye with you on this.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It appears the dog is about one to two years old.
Apparently the dog has a history of escape, and who knows what the dog does during these escapades.
The owner of the dog bears the responsibility to make the dog follow the law.
The dog was breaking the law, so they shot the dog. It is good they put a collar on the dog before they shot the dog.
They needed to guarantee a couple of things by doing that.
1. The dog is stationary and they can make a accurate shot on the first attempt.
2. The dog will not escape if the first shot does not hit a vital area.
3. They can control the dog so as to get a shot that does not have private property in the background, in case they miss, we would not want the bullet to break a car window.
4. The dog when shot cannot attack them.

All serial killers killed animals when they were younger.
All atheists have anger issues with their father.

I have shot numerous dogs that were either running loose in town knocking over trash cans, or in the country chasing livestock.

Once, one of the five dogs I shot thought it was going to get away, he ran over a hill obscuring my view of him/her.
I waited till the dog would have to turn ninety degees right or left which it turned left and it was by now about 150 yards distance, and when it came from behind the hill at a full run, I led him by half a length, and squeezed the trigger on the .222 Rem Mag. KaBoom. POP. He bit the dust.

I live in the country, and since the city animal shelter if full, city folks bring their dogs to the country and abandon them. I have shot several of these dogs as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

Look at the data. No one knows whether a pit bull, or any other dog, is raised with love and affection. Pit bulls and other breeds shown in the post are the cause of most attacks and most fatal attacks. Those breeds should be controlled and owners should be held criminally responsible.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What part of I don't agree don't you understand?

The most aggressive dog of all is the German Shepard, yet you don't seem to be bring that up do you?

I am sure you won't see this, yet why do the military around the world choose this animal for attack dogs over pitbulls? It's not the docile nature of the animal is it?

Again I don't see the data pointing in your direction.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join