It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones = A Great Idea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
If its such a great idea, maybe you can all volunteer to go to the concentration camp.

The OP's Post is pure BRAINWASH. It never ceases to amaze me that the PTB can brainwash people to love tyranny. That people can become so disconnected from the truth.

Replace one word to see the agenda.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with "OIL".

"Big Oil" has kept important clean technology from the publics eyes for decades, using bribery deception and murder. That is why we are in this mess.

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people." Henry Kissinger - 1970

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zzombie]

Really?

Really?

First off: I do not endorse tyranny. If you read the rest of the post beyond that first poorly worded edict, you will see that following the guidestones would lead to a REDUCTION in the role that government plays in our lives.

Similarly, I do not want to lead anyone to a concentration camp. I instead think that humanity needs to reconsider the rate at which we breed. Reduce the population over generations, not over a few years. OR use technology to bring humanity into greater balance with nature (this would, in fact, require us to get away from the use of OIL)

Likewise, the OIL connection seems a little knee-jerk on your part. You seem to think that OIL is the ends rather than the means for the oil men. Why else would they want to keep the population in balance with oil, as you put it?

The fact is that those who control the oil only care about the oil insofar as it can be sold to the masses in exchange for money and the power that money brings. As a matter of fact, a reduction in the population would end up hurting the Oil Industry in that there would be reduced demand driving down price and fewer consumers paying those lower prices.

Over population, including burgeoning consumer cultures like China and India are absolutely vital to the continued flourishing of the oil industry.

So just take a deep breath and read the entire post.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Point 1 is a little low by today's standards, but when you look at the amount of people that don't have the basic needs to survive in a healthy way, such as healthy food, water, and medicines, we either have too many people, or we haven't learned to share properly. No one needs to be having 8 kids these days, and the children being born out in places where they can't even feed themselves, and there is no clean water, medicines, well....

A big part of the people you mention is lacking food, water and medicine because those of us in the west eat their food and use their water to grow that food.
Clean water does not have to be a problem. We could make it clean for them or build and train them so they can do it.
Medicines are all coming from us. They don't have them because some of use rather let them die then loose some of their profit.

The corporate industries have taken our jobs and gave it to them. Not because we are better from it a bread is the same as a century ago and mass production should make it even cheaper. Profit is the only goal.

Ironically we use their land to grow our food which leaves them hungry.
What a screwed up world is that !?

Point 2 also makes sense to have as healthy a population as possible. I doubt they are calling for a culling of disabilities, but humans are the only species that will try their hardest to keep alive some born that are so disabled or mutated that they can never have a normal life, or even a life without pain and sorrow. And so many are against abortion, or even stem cell research, just to send them out to fight in a war when they are still children, or not quite yet adults.

This is a good one.
Don't you see it ? It is easy to depopulate. Just let those who would have died without medical intervention die.
That is why I think the depopulation agenda is rubbish.
Don't we all get way older then we did before medical science helped us along ?
Of course profit is the key but there could have been fewer people if we let nature take its course. No arguing that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I for one dont think the stones are about depopulating. I think who ever built them felt that the world was going to fall unto its own demise...with a few survivors, like history has done before. I think whoever built them wanted to start of those 'few' with a head start. Hence, the homemade clock/calendar. To me, that says, the person felt that whoever these stones are going to become needed by, is going to be people that need to know when the equinox's and solstices will be, to plant food and have harvest. To me, this says, that the world is going to 'start over' again, to a degree.....by natural means.

If the stones were made by a group that was wanted to depopulate the word, there would be no stones to help guide the others....there would be no nurture to the value of being at one with nature. The person that built these stones did not have ill intent.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by alaskan

also very much agreed, alaskan!

If things were not hidden and controlled the way they are..
We would be in a much better position.

It truly makes me think the Anunnaki are still controlling things through their human offsprings and telling them how to control us. This is why things are being withheld as well as information. They want us to be kept stupid and want us to fail miserably. This is just my assumption.

I love the guide stones. I wish they were here from the beginning. Mankind would of been in a better position.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yesterday I came across an article written about the GA guidestones over a year ago (link below). I’m not sold on the whole 2012 hype, but the following really grabbed my attention and made me think:

“Weidner also has a theory about the purpose of the Guidestones. An authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions that spawned the Rosicrucians, he believes that for generations the group has been passing down knowledge of a solar cycle that climaxes every 13,000 years. During this culmination, outsize coronal mass ejections are supposed to devastate Earth. Meanwhile, the shadowy organization behind the Guidestones is now orchestrating a "planetary chaos," Weidner believes, that began with the recent collapse of the US financial system and will result eventually in major disruptions of oil and food supplies, mass riots, and ethnic wars worldwide, all leading up to the Big Event on December 21, 2012. "They want to get the population down," Weidner says, "and this is what they think will do it. The Guidestones are there to instruct the survivors."

--13, a number representing death and rebirth for the Masons / Illuminati

--Major disruptions of oil and food supplies (the GOM leak and the recently developing issue of dead crops and foliage in the South/Midwest)

--Mass riots and ethnic wars (given, these have always been a sore spot for civilization)

It all seems relevant to our current path of chaos...or am I just reaching?

Link to Article on Wired.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The problem I have with the Georgia Guidestones of course is the big baddie; tenet number 1, keeping humanity under 500 million. I would actually think it was possibly an enlightened idea if they said "Keep the population of the earth under 500 million." Which, could be done by colonizing space and spreading our population throughout the solar system, but because they are actually limiting humanity under 500 million, I have to say the guidestones are not from an enlightened source, just from the same dim bulbs that arrogantly think they are the shining lights of humanity.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by themessengernevermatters

I think the number has to do with the knowing that if our system of food production fails...many will starve.

It has to do with the 'keeping in balance with nature'.

I saw a video one time about how much the world relies on the food produced and bought through the grocery stores and if all of that failed us one day we would only have enough food to feed like a 3rd of the worlds population.

To do massive farming like we do, we have to use chemicals, we have to use machinery that has to have fuel ect ect....and we may find ourselves at a point where this was not the best way of living for the world because we become dependent on a system instead of dependent on our own self and hard work and land. You have people that live in places that would not be able to grow decent food or farm animals if they had to...we have people that live ontop of other people with no land.

We should be smart...I think that is all the stones are saying.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

I think the guidestones are a great IDEA too. Honestly, who needs all these peoples on this planet. They are cancerous and mother earth only gets the brunt. I believe that we should cut that number on the guidstones in half. Really, come on. Who needs them all. Todays tech can just about replace the humans with a robot. Why not. Lets make the earth more green again with clean air. Peoples are like a cancer and all they do is CONSUME and spread like a disease on the planet. We need GREEN, a planet of clean makes everyone happy. I think that when people go outside that they should "always" put a smile face on. Why not, make others happy too. The guidestones simply say it all. A GUIDE. GUIDEstones. They need to put this all in effect immediately.
To get rid of the cancer.
Mother earth needs to be put back. So, yeah, the guidestones all the way. CANCEROUS , peoples. TOO many, get rid of them. We need a law passed in congress to start this thing going here. To keep the population down. So, lets get on board with this one and put our planet in the green. DEPOPULATION NOW. We need a law passed to get this done more swiftly.
What do ya all think? Good idea aye. Thanks, i knew you would agree. Don't forget the happy smile.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
good post kind sir! be not a cancer or a flea or an infection on this place we call are home. never understood where people get holocaust, genocide and controll out of the guide stones. i do agree that one world lanugage is kinda far fetched and something im not into.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join