It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to expose US 'killing' of kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

WikiLeaks to expose US 'killing' of kids

www.presstv.ir

The founder of whistle-blower website, WikiLeaks, says he will release a secret Pentagon video of a deadly airstrike on children in Afghanistan.

Julian Assange, the Australian-born man behind WikiLeaks, said Friday that the video shows how dozens of Afghan children are killed.

Assange is in hiding since reports revealed that the Pentagon is set on arresting him, after detaining a US military analyst alleged to have provided Wikileaks with a classified video of an American apache killing civilians in Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yet more shocking videos to come sadly and it seems this video is not very far away at all but I can't help thinking this will surely be set to be one of the worst and most shocking of all wikileaks videos since any killing is pure wrong and sick but when children are involved then it's on a whole new level of sick IMO.

It's claimed that 95 children are reported to have been attacked as well as another 55 civilians from a US led strike in the western province of Farah in May 2009.

Also it's worth mentioning that Afghan officials themselves have already confirmed the massacre had occurred.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah you may be.. drunk..
mate.. lol (just going by your own words)

There's allot of threads on this already.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yea... tonnes of threads on this already, none the less.

I think it will be interesting to see how Assange decides to release this video in contrast to the last major air strike video leak especially with the recent attention he has been getting from U.S. authorities.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ok firstly I don’t really appreciate your comment.

Personal attacks don’t really have much place here in my opinion.

Secondly if there is more than one thread then feel free to alert this one.

The last thing I want to do is create a duplicate thread here but you should know I did do a search with the title of this news story (this news story which popped up less than an hour ago) and I found nothing so I thought it was worthy of posting.

That's why it's been posted.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Very interesting this guy better be watching his back everywhere, Like in that Will Smith movie where his every move was tracked, and his whole life was sabotaged.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join