It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trojan War and EXISTENCE of Gods(E.T.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm starting up a new topic in relation to the posts about the trojan war and greek gods.

Many like to say to the Trojan War did in fact happen, but was it truly over Helen? or was it for control of a water passage? And also looking at the artifacts of greek gods interacting with humans raises some questions and makes me want to theorize.

At this moment, I havent found any evidence of the existence of greek gods, except looking at drawings, artifacts and stories. However, when I look at such an elaborately created story such as the trojan war and its detail, it makes me want to question what this war was fought for(Helen or for control of a water passage).

The story dealing with the war being fought for Helen involves many gods. Could these gods have been divine beings with advanced technology(Extraterristrials in the form of humans)?

If we look at the story, it was mainly the gods'(E.T.'s) fault for the entire war happening. That goes back to the idea of Aliens having an involvment with the human race since the dawn of time and also builds on another idea dealing with Alien control of the human race. However, when I say Aliens, I dont mean the grays, I speak of the Annunaki or some race that looks like humans but is not from Earth.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Some believe that the Anunnaki were Reptilian and from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, and that the Grays are a geneticallly engineered race (a blend of the Praying Mantis/Insectians and Reptilians) that came about later.

See:

members.aol.com...

It makes sense that Zetan-aliens have been around since the dawn of humankind and there is anectdotal and archeological evidence supportive of that.

I don't think that the Greek pantheon of "gods" were extraterrestrial but I do think that at least some of the earlier "gods" of Sumeria definitely were alien -- as Zecharia Sitchin espouses.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I Agree, I belive that Alien races have been about since the man walked the Earth, maybe thats why we never found the missing link, between Apes and Humans..
Aliens are probably the meaning behind the bible and other religion writings.

Still more of this including the Trojan wars will become know when more is known about publicly about Aliens and the effect they have put on this world since mans creation

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And you won�t find any evidence that the greek gods ever existed...They were a myth, just as Helen, the horse and all of that.

It�s all myth, everything is just an interesting story, maybe there was a war between greeks and trojans, but I�m sure no Achilles was there.

You know, aliens are not responsible for every event in human history...

By the way, what kind of evidence do you expect to find about greek gods????

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The following is from the Bible Code web page onealclan0.tripod.com... :

Encoded within each of the five Books of the Torah are these words: �I am the Encoder. I am God.� �Further within the Torah is found the hidden message, �DNA was brought in a vehicle. Your seed. In a vehicle, your seed.� �

The world�s most eminent authority on DNA is Francis Crick of the Salk Institute in San Diego. This Nobel laureate biologist discovered the double helix, the DNA spiral structure. Over a quarter-century ago, he wrote his conviction that DNA was indeed brought in a vehicle, a space ship. His theory was published as �Directed Paspermia.� �

Crick told author Michael Drosnin (in his book, Bible Code II) that the Code of Life could not have arrived in a comet or embedded in a meteor as some have suggested. �Anything living would have died in such an accidental journey through space.� The only possibility, he stated, �A primitive form of life was planted � deliberately.�

The Bible Code states, �DNA was brought in a vehicle.� The Creator had a process, planned in greater detail than possible for mortals, from the beginning to the End of Days. �

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the elder gods could've been those mentioned in the book of enoch...as for the greys and reptilians, it's been said that the reptilians evolved from the remains of the dinosaurs, which an interview with a draconian said they created them. this being said, there are many different factions grasping for control.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
By the way on a side note ...I saw troy last night and it was off the hook. I know thats going to be a classic 20 years from now.

The actresses were hot in there lol.

top topics

join