It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Billion Seeds Stored At Underground Ark In Ft. Collins, Colorado

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Great find, thank you for posting! It seems these kind of bases/bunkers are common in preparation. Question is - for what? And why do the people don't know about them? I think the answer is obvious, but it's a nasty one.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I guess my immediate question I have in regards to these bunkers and vaults and storage facilities is the following:

1. How many have been completed or are they complete. (Impossible to know.)

2. If indeed they are built in prep for a disaster how far out is that disaster from occurring?

I feel like there should be some perceptible pattern in their functioning that will allow for measurments to determine how much time we may have. Moreover what disaster they be be planning.

Be it natural or man made.

For example. If every facility were built on high mountain tops presumably water tight that would be indicative of a potential global flood.

If they are all built into fortified granite mountain basins that would indicate they believe in a potential explosive event.

Are they built in places where prevailing winds would carry the least amount of radioactive fallout in the event of a nuclear war? If they were built in the southern hemisphere I would concur with that but I know of none built below the equator.

So far it would seem I cant find a definite pattern in their construction processes or locations. Some are or appear to be in what would “destructively speaking” be off the wall places.

For example Dallas Ft Worth Area????? Are you kidding me?

Anyway that’s my take.

<< 1  2   >>

join