It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Smuggled video shows Israeli snipers aiming, firing at Gaza Flotilla activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

VIDEO: Smuggled video shows Israeli snipers aiming, firing at Gaza Flotilla activists

Smuggled raw footage of the Israeli commandos’ assault on Gaza Freedom Flotilla, taken by an eyewitness, has been published online. Activist Iara Lee has kept the recordings despite the Israeli government’s efforts to confiscate all footage of the attack. This is an excerpt from the full one-hour long video.

Source

It's not completely clear, but when you look at the close ups of the heli you can tell they aren't there just to be spying on these people...

...and then you see multiple men being dragged across the floor to get medical attention.

I'm not going to get into this right this moment but I wanted to share this footage - apparently it's apart of an hour video but I'm assuming this part is being released right now to show the damage done (forgive me if the full video has been released/shown on ATS already, I have not been keeping up with everything on this matter but will be looking into it more now after seeing this).

Feel free to post your comments/opinions.

*Edit to add: You can hear the gunshot of a rifle going off by the way if you watch the video. I only hear one, but that doesn't mean there wasn't more.

[edit on 18/6/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Why did they have "Slingshots"?
I dont agree with Israel but wtf?
Im sure ballbearings would have sounded like small arms fire hitting the chopper.

So i kinda dont blame Israel for shooting back.

new topics

join