It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I will play along,

It is a pretty strange coincidence 17 AWOL Afghans who have been missing for awhile now in the states, along with the trained nuclear technician terrorist Adnan El Shukrijumah who has a $5 million bounty on his head and believed to be somewhere in the states. Could they be setting the stage for something? Been a lot of talk about this Operation Blackjack for some time now. Add in the United States just got their nuclear monitoring center online a few weeks ago. All coincidences? My uncle tells me he doesn't believe in coincidences.

Anyone's guess really on what may or may not happen.

Here is a thread I started about the nuclear monitoring center.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A thread by Freedom or Death, about Adnan El Shukrijumah/

[edit on 18-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's a little disturbing that there's a open door to mexico city as well.
I can't find the link for AZ border - needs help.

While looking I find this.
www.foxnews.com...?test=latestnews
COME ON PEOPLE
Can I get a couple S&F's so I can find balance.

Let's think.
They are already in the US with credentials, so probably not that hard to drive to US Points, right?
Mexico is probably right from Phoenix hell with those credentials the border wasn't a problem. That whole area confuses me.
Now for Toronto they could probably take a boat but with those CREDENTIALS did they need to be sneaky.
I MEAN THIS IS A LITTLE TO CRAZY

We got OIL spewing everywhere an economy in shambles .

People with money say the population is out of control, seriously what the hell happened to this world?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gtown]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
reply to post by Gtown

You are loosing it! If you honestly believe that rubbish I think you should go talk to a psychologist about it. Maybe they will be able to help you? Maybe you think 9/11 was false flagged too? 9/11 has been totally debunked, I don't believe this blackjack garbage one bit.

hahaha 9/11 debunked by whom? You ?

I am not sure on the blackjack thing myself, but kind of odd somethings seem to coincide with the comic strip.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I most certainly feel that there is more to this story then to simply brush it off... for a major newspaper to publish something this controversial is very very odd... for them to keep sai story up to date suggests it has more meaning then to simply entertain the masses... then again the masses would either write this off as a piece of fiction (intended) or get confused because of its farfetched message...

The most worrying detail to me is the fact that this story is kept relevant... why would "they"wanna do this if it were simply meant to entertain?

The coincidential missing of 17 afghan military personel does indeed make things interesting to say the least...

What wasn't quite aparent was what had happened with those nukes in 2007... Are they indeed missing as of now or were they simply lost track of for a moment and then found again? the jargon used was confusing to me so if someone could enlighten me it would be apreciated...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

maybe somebody is a prophet and don't even realize it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This might not be a popular answer, but maybe this is a huge pile of disinformation, given to us to dig through in order to find something, but in the end just making us look like loons?

I can't deny how I see these connections too, that something could very well be going on, the problem is, knowing when we're being duped.

I don't think they're going to blatantly display things like they did before 9/11.

We didn't know to look for them then. Now that we're looking for them, they seem to be too easy to find.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So, was that guy who came on ATS and said he was the one doing it debunked? Have you read the old thread?
I remember following it for a couple of weeks when there were all the web sites and clues and stuff and I thought it was a web game like lost had. But then the guy who made the game came and said it was him all along and he had been watching ATS? I think someone even called him or something I can't remember.
I wanna watch the slideshow again but I don't think it will work since Im cut down to dialup. I think it had somethin about the mexico border before any of that happened.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by paddz420]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

True it would be kinda ignorant of "them" but on the other hand the only crowd able and willing to decode the messages left by "them" would be us... and... well we are nothing more than a drop of water in the oceans to them...

I think this has been said before but it looks as if TPTB actually WANT to let people know beforehand... and the way they go about doing that is to put the intel in the least expected place... I certainly feel that a major newspaper like the Telegraph is outside of the places i'd expect to find intel like this... what would be less suspicious then to just print it out for EVERYONE to read?

Its exactly because its so farfetched that nobody will pay attention to it...

Uhmmm... just for the fun of it... I wrote this whole BLACKJACK story and I have the original script at home............. but I wont show it... at least not until I think its the right time to do so....

Sound familiar anyone? unless you can show undeniable proof, NOTHING is out of the realm of possibilities...

[edit on 18/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

That is an interesting idea as well.

Maybe to add to that, an in contradiction to my own post - they don't care at all if figure it out before it happens - because it's already in motion and they know people wouldn't believe us if we tried to do something to stop it.

My loved ones, and Universe be kind to them, are programmed to the point that I don't think I could show them Obama lighting a fuse to a kitten bomb, and make them even care.

... =( now I just made myself sad with exploding kittens.

Edit: Apparently insomnia makes my ramblings even more incoherent with typos.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by draevin]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well in Blackjack itself doesn't it mention that users of alternative discussion sites have some hand in it all.

What if we assume that Blackjack is real for a minute. Then when it happens they can take the posts that we've made about it on here, take them out of context and spin them in the media to make us look like crazy people who were involved somehow.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Hehehe.. I hear ya... When I started reading this thread it piqued my interest... So I asked my wife to come sit with me and explained to her the different points.. the nukes being manhandled (still dont know if they were in fact "lost") then those 17 afghan soldiers dissapearing and then I told her to watch the blackjack slide...

Well it didn't sit well... She inmediately wrote it off as fiction without even TRYING to think of all the factors in play... I see a very clear "stick my head in the sand" response from EVERYONE I talk to about these things...

A question for my fellow posters... I know we live in trying and interesting times.... but is anyone of you guys scared in the literal sence of the word?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'll admit that the very first time I read Blackjack it did scare me.

I usually don't let things go to my head on this site, but that did.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm not scared, I'm a bit stressed about the scale of what could happen.

I mean I never would have thought that 9/11 could have happened. That might have something to do with me being 15 at the time, but that is still the mindset people have.

To see that something is possibly headed our way is stressful, but I too find it comforting to bury my head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When I first read about Blackjack I told a friend about it.

He has never been on this site and isn't particularly into conspiracies but he seemed open to the idea that it might just be real.

I'll speak to him again about it see if he still feels the same way.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by draevin

I don't think they're going to blatantly display things like they did before 9/11.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by draevin]

That is precisely what I thought until I saw these videos.
I didn't want to include these because I am now putting MY credibility at risk with .....Mr. Jones..
But don't hold him against me or Mr. Doomsday 2029 as if it wasn't for him catching my attention I would not have nor cared to delve any further.

----------------------

Now in this "story" London is the epicenter, no?
So being base command you would probably issue orders from there.
Smacc me if I'm way off base. I don't think them hosting it is about profits I think that is where the shots are called. If the plans don't go as planned it can be updated accordingly.

Think about all the bills that are being passed, think about the economy, think about the world, look up videos on the hatred of us AMERCIAN's
They chant spiritually Death to America.

Bill Gates tells Billionaires to give half there money away???
Trading hasn't even started here in the states and Gold is at record highs?

If Gold keeps going up (by a large amount) I will be a little more worried.

Please fellow HUMANS it is the little things that will add up and give the proof.

We are talking about Nukes here, I have children and live in an area that would be destroyed along with my family.
This is what conspiracy theories are all about.
Can we come together or as a whole tell me to take a hike.
Thank you for the open mind in advance.
I'd love to say this was a hoax, but it's on the horizon and I need to be practical yet sane for my family.
21-Blackjack
22- supposedly Hitler's Birthday

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
deleted by author

[edit on 18/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well to also answer this question myself... I cant say I am scared. Worried? hell yeah... but scared is to strong a word.. I was 16 when 9/11 happened and remember it as if it were yesterday.. But even though it was severe I expected nothing more then what we've seen so far.. a slow build up of events all working towards this single goal.. the real scary stuff has yet to pass I believe... My sole purpose for being here on ATS is to be prepared... My home is about 300 miles away from london so that would pose a risk IF things were to pass as blackjack describes...

I've got 2 daughters and my only interest is to keep them alive... I believe VERY strongly that there will be a time, BEFORE my kids are old enough to fend for themselves, that I wil have to take action by relocating to protect my fam... Still I'm not so much scared as I am simply worried. Be prepared, thats probably the best thing ATS has to offer us...

@GTOWN

Those vid's you talked about... I dont kow if its allowed but I would like to see them as well... could you post a link here or PM me with the links? it would be apreciated...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No OP, You're not losing it.

Have you seen all the other threads on this very same thing?
on this very same site?
There are many.
(some of them are even good!) lol

I usually dont buy into this crap either,
But I will admit~
I do feel that something is about to go down.

and all of these pieces "falling into place" just make me question even more.

I dont know if the actual 'TSHTF' is about to go down...
but I think some S will HTF soon. lol
Real soon.

I am in a strange place on this whole thing...

It would suck if it does happen..
but in some strange kind of way..
Im also kind of hoping something does.

I think it would be their last time getting away with something like this.

Imagine how many eyes would be opened if this did happen just as it's "supposed to".?

I think the Revolution would begin ~

Even with all the open minds here at ATS~
there are still many many closed minds~
who just laugh this crap off and call those looking into it and making connections, "loons".

It may very well be just to make us look like loons, trying to connect pieces that are not truly there....
But knowing the way these bastards work...
It is their M.O. to throw what they are going to do in the peoples faces before they do it.

meh, Im just rambling...
lol

But stay vigilant.
and if something does happen....
remember to stay standing and be there for each other
also remember... if it (something) does happen..
it was meant to happen....
for reasons we might not know at first..
but the Universe does not make mistakes..
and even thought it appears that humans are the ones making things happen...
The Universe plays a much larger role in all of it.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

@GTOWN

Those vid's you talked about... I dont kow if its allowed but I would like to see them as well... could you post a link here or PM me with the links? it would be apreciated...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

But stay vigilant.
and if something does happen....
remember to stay standing and be there for each other
also remember... if it (something) does happen..
it was meant to happen....
for reasons we might not know at first..
but the Universe does not make mistakes..
and even thought it appears that humans are the ones making things happen...
The Universe plays a much larger role in all of it.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Ahmose]

Thanks!
The Universe is essentially part of us.
As a Capricorn, Pluto is now in my sign. Not that that matters but it explains the changes I'm dealing with.
I'm getting off topic though but I've gained much insight this past night.

My proposition please S&F cause I need opinions, multiple.
Help me out because It's that I haven't got too many "Your Losing it" but I think I'd rather be lost that on the verge of this mess!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join