It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Has anyone checked this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original document was deleted after the OP declared that it was a hoax. However, another poster saved a copy and has re posted the same in page 6 of the above thread. The OP said that the document was available in some blog site. At present,there isn't much activity in the above thread. But even if the original document were a hoax, it is pretty impressive. The reason I have mentioned the above link here is because I feel that there might be some relation to the operation blackjack series.

P.S: Following is the last post and thread made by the OP of the above thread. This was made one day after the above thread was posted.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Report out of Toronto just days before G20 summit that police uniforms have been stolen.

"Toronto Police sources have told 680News that over a dozen uniforms are missing after being sent out to be cleaned over the past few days.

Police fear the uniforms could be used be people to misrepresent themselves as officers."

Here is the news link:

www.680news.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Everyone,

Here's a thread about "black smoke" dreams that I think might be related to Operation Blackjack...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=586116

Toni

Now on to replying to the ones on this thread! I got a little side-tracked. Sometimes it's that way for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just noticed this, thought you'd find it interesting

That 'Blackjack' comic? the first nuclear bomb detonates in victoria road london

ive found the road on google maps, look at the park in the bottom right hand corner, tell me what you see : )

spooky!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint

That 'Blackjack' comic? the first nuclear bomb detonates in victoria road london

ive found the road on google maps, look at the park in the bottom right hand corner, tell me what you see : )

spooky!

Wormwood?

or the little suticase that looks like an eagle is on it?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Gtown]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PierceTheVeil
thanks toni for the reply, i just thought with all that is being said this week
at the moment it sounds crazy that obama wants to censor the internet
but its just like the same thing after 9/11 we want to go into afghanistan and find those responsible...

now if this is part of the plan and were all riled up expecting at errorist attack and were telling people to look into this and nothing happens

obama can say that we are attacking the government and were crazy conspirators...

idk man something doesnt feel right here , you just get a feeling and know something is going to happen.

everyday in the news is something new

namaste to all

You're welcome.
I see your point. Like I said an Internet shut-down could happen but it would be temporary. Individual websites are more likely to be shut down permanently or longer than the Internet itself. I highly doubt that TPTB would shoot themselves in the commerce foot in the name of "terrorism", whether the perceived "terrorism" (ooh that's twice in the same sentence), was real, imagined or convenient.

Like I said before, it wouldn't be down long. They want us to communicate with each other, it's a far cry better for them than silence. It's much more difficult to anticipate another's next move without communicating that move in some way. And the Internet is transparent, it's a near-perfect environment to track what people are thinking and doing.

Why would authorities cut themselves off - by shutting down the Internet - from either real or framed terrorist activity by cutting the terrorist activity off from the Net? I just don't see it.

The point is surveillance. It's all about getting into people's business. And that has it's pros and cons.

Their style is to cut individuals or maybe groups off from the Internet or from a specific site or sites, whether it be permanently or temporarily.

Toni

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, we don't have long to see if your losing it or not!!! In the next couple of days we will find out, but at least we know now that it won't be excatly like in the operation blackjack slides, unless they are going for it next year!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PierceTheVeil
this has been a crazy year in news.
it honestly feels like something is happening
i dont know if its because of our concious collective or what.
but just this week
news in the oil spill 4.2 million gallons a day
whats going on in israel
the nwo Illuminati cards
Operation blackjack

now im thinking if they like to put out things right infront of our faces...

fallout3 the video game is about a nuclear attack in washington d.c.

and get this the next fallout game to come out is called

fallout new Vegas...
hmm interesting.. Operation blackjack. ^

( below is a list of things ive written down to connect the dots.)

false flag terrorist attack,

17 afghanis missing awol with military badges

missing nukes

terrorist video released today

black jack vegas?

g20 in toronto

oil spill

whats going on in north korea and south korea

denver nwo
airport

whats going on in israel and iraq

japanese prime minister resigns

polish government plane crash

we got the

the national guard in the gulf

Yes it has been a crazy year in the news!!!! Chaotic times we live in. I wonder how many seemingly unrelated events are really intimately, behind closed doors, related to the other?

Yowsers! I didn't know that about the video game fallout! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. That's just insane. Forewarned is forearmed ey? One never knows, the next fallout that comes out could be falloutminnesota.

:/

Toni

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
Has anyone checked this thread:

The original document was deleted after the OP declared that it was a hoax. However, another poster saved a copy and has re posted the same in page 6 of the above thread. The OP said that the document was available in some blog site. At present,there isn't much activity in the above thread. But even if the original document were a hoax, it is pretty impressive. The reason I have mentioned the above link here is because I feel that there might be some relation to the operation blackjack series.

P.S: Following is the last post and thread made by the OP of the above thread. This was made one day after the above thread was posted.

Hi odor in chaos,

Thank you for bringing the thread to my attention. This sums it up for me...

"P.S: Also, if we highlight the letters that are in capital in the above post, we get

ATTENTION MUST MUST BE REAL SCARED DELETE"

order in chaos

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

spooky!

Hi Zeropoint,

You're knittin' me?!!! Omg no way! I can't believe that park is called "wormwood". Is this a joke? Cuz I ain't laughin'.
Who's bright idea was that is what I want to know. Isn't that a train yard by the park?

Toni

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gtown

spooky!

Wormwood?

or the little suticase that looks like an eagle is on it?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Gtown]

Gtown where is the suitcase??????????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Looks like to me the entire picture is the suitcase and the bird is made up of the park, train station and tracks and the river being the bump in the head.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz

Looks like to me the entire picture is the suitcase and the bird is made up of the park, train station and tracks and the river being the bump in the head.

Hi mistafaz,

Hmmmm...I just don't see it. But thanks for your help.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Bird?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Omg!!!!! Thank you for drawing it out!! I see the bird now. Oh wow that is incredible, brilliant...it definitely does look like a bird, an eagle. I'm stunned. A suitcase with an eagle on it.

And an eagle is so American. Wonder what significance an eagle has for that particular area in London.

Nice work.

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm surprised you guys didn't catch this one
Let's all hope this is all BS and the zagri is wrong on his time wave zero stuff uggh

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Now I know this is probably a stretch, but I do find it interesting that I have rarely received a message from the Zune service saying there would be an outage if at all. I had 1 of the first Zune's before getting rid of it for an iPhone. They sent this message 2 hours before the announced downtime.

Weird coincidence? Probably

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Well look at this will ya?

"In 1986 local birdwatcher Lester Holloway set up a campaign to save Scrubs Wood[4], the area of railway land along the north side of Wormwood Scrubs, from destruction as part of plans by the then British Rail to build cleaning depots to service Channel Tunnel trains."

Ain't that somethin'? Coincidence?

Also this...

"In 1914 all air related activities on the Scrubs passed to the authority of the Admiralty, and there are records of a base here called 'Wormwood Scrubs Naval Air Station' in the National Archives at Kew. It remained as an emergency landing ground until the 1930s. In 1939 with the onset of another World War, Wormwood Scrubs again played host to an innovative military department - The Chief Cable Censorship Department, an outstation of GCCS at Bletchley Park."

en.wikipedia.org...

A military base? Very interesting history "the Scrubs" has.

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
[edit on 6/22/2010 by mistafaz]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join