It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
thanks toni for the reply, i just thought with all that is being said this week
at the moment it sounds crazy that obama wants to censor the internet
but its just like the same thing after 9/11 we want to go into afghanistan and find those responsible...

now if this is part of the plan and were all riled up expecting at errorist attack and were telling people to look into this and nothing happens

obama can say that we are attacking the government and were crazy conspirators...

idk man something doesnt feel right here , you just get a feeling and know something is going to happen.

everyday in the news is something new

namaste to all

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Gtown

Originally posted by kngspde

Gtown...oh okay!! Thanks, I didn't realize the "report" is an alert status. You bring up a good point about the time zone. Please do let us know if there are any changes on the slideshow. Apparently it's an interactive show.

I hope nothing bad happens either. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

Toni

No there is a report issued, can't remember by who but that report issues in the CRITICAL alert.
At least from what I understand.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PierceTheVeil
hello everyone , im new to the forums.. ive been reading on this for quite some time now about 2 years . i made an account today

so now after reading a few replys to this topic

a thought just popped into my mind
with all the obama talk of him shutting down the internet
maybe this operation blackjack is all part of the plan to get us talking to get us
hyped up

and then he will speak about this and call it cyber attacks against the government..

what do you guys think?

That is a possibility, but I was thinking as well.
What if a couple people like us see the OBVIOUS signs of takeover an break down the obvious. to avoid the sheeples also becoming aware.
(OFF)
Then guess what. We have nothing more to rely on, they have no need to worry of awaking the masses, and we can't even post a youtube video of POlice acting like NAZI soldiers.
Now I know it's a little far fetched, however, so does AL Qaida taking over the USA Government and Military.
But based on the past two days of research (Posted in this Thread) it's seems plausible.
Your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
this has been a crazy year in news.
it honestly feels like something is happening
i dont know if its because of our concious collective or what.
but just this week
news in the oil spill 4.2 million gallons a day
whats going on in israel
the nwo Illuminati cards
Operation blackjack

now im thinking if they like to put out things right infront of our faces...

fallout3 the video game is about a nuclear attack in washington d.c.

and get this the next fallout game to come out is called

fallout new Vegas...
hmm interesting.. Operation blackjack. ^

( below is a list of things ive written down to connect the dots.)

false flag terrorist attack,

17 afghanis missing awol with military badges

missing nukes

terrorist video released today

black jack vegas?

g20 in toronto

oil spill

whats going on in north korea and south korea

denver nwo
airport

whats going on in israel and iraq

japanese prime minister resigns

polish government plane crash

we got the

the national guard in the gulf

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTheMan2009
All the explosions in Operation Blackjack are from "missing nuclear weapons". I was just wondering, were the lost nukes that were "mistakenly" loaded on a B-52 and sent to Louisiana ever found ? I've tried looking it up on Google but haven't been able to find anything.

Haven't gotten through the other posts yet, so I don't know if this was answered, but there is a fox news article that mentions the six warheads were noticed at Barksdale a day after they landed. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
UPDATE
Damn!
The slides changed already!!!
Twice, at least since I started this thread.
So the point I brought up about being relieved is out the window.
Pease follow me here.

The site as of 12:30 AM
As we were discussing today, well yesterdayhere's validity

Is it a coincidence that this peaceful report
Before I go any further June 20th 2010 is Sunday wherever you live, at least to my knowledge.
as I was saying
Peaceful Report

In the second, 24-minute part of a video released in March and posted on militant Web sites Sunday

and this
War Report

Al-Qaida's US-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones

Were release on Sunday.
Could this be the report?

So now the specific images of the Critical change on MI5
were pushed back to tomorrow at noon.

and it now says Home Offices
Is this it?
Home Office

So moving on
There are no longer times on the following slides
"which previously had times"

Then, Finally to a time:

Then SHTF almost simultaneously.......

So now I must ask again
Am I losing it?

Final question... Do we have anyone on here that can see the parent dir of these slides - to see if there are a collection of pics, (i.e. ALl these slides have to be in one parent folder. My questions are there more than 1 of each pic?)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Gtown]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Nothing predicted in the slides will happen, the 21st - 25th will go by without a single whisper of anything related, ATS members will forget about it, and we'll move onto the next doomsday prediction. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Of course, somebody's going to have to buy me a hat...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gtown
UPDATE
Damn!
The slides changed already!!!
Twice, at least since I started this thread.
So the point I brought up about being relieved is out the window.
Pease follow me here.

The site as of 12:30 AM
As we were discussing today, well yesterdayhere's validity

Is it a coincidence that this peaceful report
Before I go any further June 20th 2010 is Sunday wherever you live, at least to my knowledge.
as I was saying

In the second, 24-minute part of a video released in March and posted on militant Web sites Sunday

and this
War Report

Al-Qaida's US-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones

Were release on Sunday.
Could this be the report?

So now the specific images of the Critical change on MI5
were pushed back to tomorrow at noon.

and it now says Home Offices
Is this it?
Home Office

So moving on
There are no longer times on the following slides
"which previously had times"

Then, Finally to a time:

Then SHTF almost simultaneously.......

So now I must ask again
Am I losing it?

Final question... Do we have anyone on here that can see the parent dir of these slides - to see if there are a collection of pics, (i.e. ALl these slides have to be in one parent folder. My questions are there more than 1 of each pic?)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Gtown]

yea you're losing it. i didn't notice a change in any of those slides

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

www.guardian.co.uk...

Check out this news article, about the UK terror level recently being raised from 'substantial' to 'severe'

severe - an attack is highly likely
substantial - an attack is a strong possibility

and remember... this is direclty from the source

[edit on 21-6-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Gtown,

Sorry it took me so long to get back here but I had unexpected guests. Okay so WOW! You are definitely NOT losing it!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for being so persistent about this...

Hey! I think those two reports, the "peace report" and the "war report" IS THE REPORT. Sunday is the first day of the week so that makes sense. I don't think it's a coincidence that they were posted on a Sunday. I hadn't even thought to think about what day of the week the 20th fell on. Duh. Sometimes I miss the simple but oh so profound stuff.

Holy hotcakes! Two changes to the slideshow since the 18th? That's amazing, I sure wish I could see that parent directory. It would make sense to have the pictures ready to put in place at the right time. Wonder why they took out the times? Hmmm.

I have bookmarked the "Home Office" because I think that is what the "critical" component is referring to, the security level in the U.K.

Speaking of changes, I noticed that the picture, the third panel down, is different now...or am I missing something? Not only does the "Prime Minister make statement on the threat" but now "Prime Minister addresses house on threat"...are you seeing this slide on your show?

Here's the one that you posted...

And here's the one that I'm seeing now...

www.youtube.com...

This is the most intense strat game I've ever played.

Toni

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

When was the last time it was at this level in the UK, and how frequently does it occur? A guy could step on a blade of grass in the US and raise our threat level.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Gtown,

I forgot to say that the "breaking news" part of the slide I just posted might have been added after the news report/s on Sunday. Unless there are two versions of the slideshow or I'm missing something (which is highly likely).

Toni

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
man, you guys should go through *last* years blackjack threads...
i know there isn't much to work with this year, but dang...
i honestly did not notice any changes in the slides that you mentioned (OP), sorry.

the slides concerning the prime minister were changed quite some time ago.
there *are* some slides that were RE-added very, very recently...

the project teardrop and glass eye maps...

and some of the comics with people picketing...in the us.

honestly, this is one of those ones you will just have to wait to come and pass...
hopefully.
i'm surprised no one took the initiative to rile people up over this (as it could have been capitalized on epically) and to be honest this actually creeps me out more.

last year it was all hyped up...
now not only would most people shrug it off since last year it was a hot topic...but there is really nothing to look into anyway...no codes. its disappointing...no games.

its too quiet...

except for the news...they are *all* about setting up the dominos for a false flag...

so, i guess we'll see.
and those concerned would be better off staying out of the way than wasting time searching dead ends looking for a clue. its obvious they don't want to play this time, this hope it does not mean the "mean business"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

When was the last time it was at this level in the UK, and how frequently does it occur? A guy could step on a blade of grass in the US and raise our threat level.

they changed the level in january...

*could* be related...but i would expect reality to be more true to the comic.

i mean last year they even had someone call MI-5 and warn them according to the comic (or someone just did...regardless...it happened...now THAT was freaky)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

thanks just was checking the history and realized this... interesting, but no real relation to operation blackjack...

I guess we will see what happens in a few hours

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

The slide with the "Breaking News" is the old one. That was replaced a while back when the new Prime Minister came in.

Besides that, I am not aware of any changes besides the one slide that was allegedly removed at some point last year. I forget what came of that. Gtown mentioned some missing times, but the same slides are also missing times in the Youtube video version from 2009. That video is a good reference point.

I'm kinda freaked out over this. That June 20th message from Al Qaeda seems to come at a very significant time. It sucks to actually live in one of the mentioned cities. Last night I actually lost a bit of sleep over this, I'm a bit embarrassed to say. Though I have insomnia in general so that's really nothing special.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thought I heard rumbling and what seem like a far off distant a bunch of helio's loud(Was outside), but going away from me, upon looking, saw nothing. E. of Phoenix 30mi, after checking to see time, 8:03.(I'll debunk myself for skeptic's -->) Or it could just be my imagination, possibly air conditioner but you would think I know what it sounds like. Doubt I could hear or feel anything from here, but you NEVER know. Just thought I post this.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Gtown,

I forgot to say that the "breaking news" part of the slide I just posted might have been added after the news report/s on Sunday. Unless there are two versions of the slideshow or I'm missing something (which is highly likely).

Toni

you have everything backwards. that slideshow you posted was last year's, and there has been no changes to the date or time. the PM slide was changed in august

[edit on 21-6-2010 by ilovehoaxes]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
man, you guys should go through *last* years blackjack threads...
i know there isn't much to work with this year, but dang...
i honestly did not notice any changes in the slides that you mentioned (OP), sorry.

the slides concerning the prime minister were changed quite some time ago.
there *are* some slides that were RE-added very, very recently...

the project teardrop and glass eye maps...

and some of the comics with people picketing...in the us.

honestly, this is one of those ones you will just have to wait to come and pass...
hopefully.
i'm surprised no one took the initiative to rile people up over this (as it could have been capitalized on epically) and to be honest this actually creeps me out more.

last year it was all hyped up...
now not only would most people shrug it off since last year it was a hot topic...but there is really nothing to look into anyway...no codes. its disappointing...no games.

its too quiet...

except for the news...they are *all* about setting up the dominos for a false flag...

so, i guess we'll see.
and those concerned would be better off staying out of the way than wasting time searching dead ends looking for a clue. its obvious they don't want to play this time, this hope it does not mean the "mean business"

Hi double_frick,

Darn it, I missed it last year.
I hadn't even heard of Operation Blackjack until roughly a couple of weeks ago.

Oh okay, the prime minister slide that I posted a picture of is an old one, now that makes sense, I'm looking at an older version of the slideshow. Okay also thanks for letting me know about the recent slide changes!! I'll locate a more current version of the slideshow and compare it with the older version.

So no one is riling anyone up this year then. Well hope the silence isn't a bad sign either. Maybe it's just someone's idea of joke....that's not funny or there is the possibility that some psyho is messing with our heads.

I'm thinking that, if it is the real deal, the omission of any year to pin this whole thing down to might likely be no accident. I have a hunch, whether it's all fiction or not, that whomever is behind it knows about psychological warfare and is enjoying the adrenaline rush that he/she/they are getting from the suspense O.B. naturally invokes.

This is 2010. Times have changed.

No codes and no games this year. Maybe that's a part of the plan? It would fit the profile of the story itself. The gradual build to a climax.

"Dead end clues"... nope we don't want dead ends. I like my end live.

Except for one, but what time zone would the '"live" announcement be in, I'm wondering. Maybe Universal time?

Toni

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
To all those whom I owe return posts to...

I have to go to sleep now...it's 4:11 in the morning. lol

Be back asap.

Toni

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join