It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock interviews Graham Hancock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I just found this yesterday and thought that I´d share it with you. Apologies if this has been posted in another thread allread, but I couldn´t find any.

This is about David Wilcock interviewing Graham Hancock about his career and body of work. Now I know that some people here jump on Wilcock because of his personal history, but I would like everybody to look at the message and not at the messanger.

Then again, this clip is not about Wilcock, it´s about Hancock and I think he is one of the most fascinating people in the alternative research field. One reason being, that he has a real solid background as a journalist for the economist. The other being, that he really tries very hard to back up his theories with facts and scientific work.

Now I am also aware that a lot of people have debunked some claims he made in some of his books, but that does not mean everything can be ignored. I am speaking here of the grand picture, the sunken structures that he and his wife dived to. The basic idea that there has to have been a forgotten civilization which he proclaims.

I any case it is an entertaining video and it gave me back this warm feeling that there might be something to the story after all.

But enough of the talking, I present you Mr. Graham Hancock:

Thank you for your attention and have a glorious day

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Nightaudit]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Nightaudit]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
On a side note, ifa anybody has any information about the sunken structures right next to cuba, which supposedly have been found by accident while looking for sunnken ships, that would be great.

They are showing pictures of ground radar that look very intruiging and there was a remote controled subamrine down there to film it.

This film was supposedly available on the net for some time, and I would love to have a look at it.

Thanks again and have a good one.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I like Hancocks books, there are some amazing full color pictures in them. He does good solid research and always backs up his claims. Unfortunately I don't have time to watch the video now, but I will check it out later, thanks for posting it!

new topics

join