It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Explains The Master Plan of the Elite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Amen to that. He spreads so much fear and lies and just rants and does nothing else.......
How can anyone pick or choose what to believe from him? If part of a sandwich is covered with poo, do you just pick it off and eat the rest or do you throw the whole thing away?
First (and only) time I saw him for more than the seconds it takes to turn him off was on a docu about him (cannot remember the name). He had a rifle in the School Book Depository in Dealy Square, pointed it out a window and click-click-click-click-click, turned to his posse and said he only made three shots. They all agreed.
So either he is a liar and a BS'r out to u$e people who want to believe him or he cannot count past three. Either way, not someone to listen to or trust for anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I watched this and now i want to destroy it.

He starts off talking about how the elite want to control our food to cause us illnesses and then about how they are deliberately infecting the troops with viruses. If anyone ever wants to learn how a NWO would work read 1984, he advertises it towards the end of this video, in that book it is explained that the people are the most voluble asset of the NWO. Without the people there would be no one to control so what would the point be. He also talked about the use of depleted uranium causing cancer amongst troops yet didn’t bother to even hint at the damage it does to the civilians exposed to it.

Then there is all this crap he was talking about how the banks are putting of a economic recovery. Why would they do that, they would lose everything if they were to intentionally sabotage any economic recovery. They would make no profit

He was already starting to lose me a little bit when he was talking about using advanced genetic technology to increase the life span of the elites but when he started talking about stargate i was starting to think he must be high. That stuff about supper advanced AI that the elites are able to debate with and had achieved a higher level of intellect than humans was laughable. Why would they do that, it could risk the terminator or Matrix scenario were the machines would themselves become the super elite. He somehow manages to get even madder suggesting that the elites intend to use these machines to achieve dominance over knowledge. And how are they going to do this, by merging them self’s with the machines.

I think Mr. Jones only makes these movies for money and his own ego. How can any of you believe anything he says. Also where is his proof?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Based upon the information contained in these two links:

en.wikipedia.org...(radio_host)
(option 4-radio host)

and here:

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

which is full of information I never heard before on several pages; it also details former real property ownership, and ownership in companies he and his wife own. I think it valid to conclude that Alex is a millionaire.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The elite feed this guy the same way they hold mass media and
the government in tow.
The logic diagram of unwanted information distribution must be
a thing to behold.
Why do we need hospital and drug and cure information on radio
and TV if we can go to any doctor for what ails us and be done with it.
Money is being spent according to the rules of some official.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
...Since when did Alex start perpetuating the myth that the elites are building reservations to keep people from trying to get life extension technology? What?

I used to like him but I realized that he's a disinfo agent, just don't forget that all disinfo agents tell a tiny bit of the truth amiss the heaps of lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
alex's style is best described as 'hysterical' BUT he does confirm some of what i've concluded from my own research. there is a multi-pronged attack against our health, intellect, prosperity, freedom etc etc try to find bread without soy...monsanto apparently supplies 90% of the worlds soya bean seeds. fluoride in our water, chemtrails etc anyone should they think about over population must reach the same conclusion as the elite....we cant go on multiplying! there must be a reset.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join